REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM   #51
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
What is with all the fucking hate? I'm like some bad guy here now it seems
Because you're coming off like some kinda wannabe tough guy with anger issues. Wishing someone would roll on you so you can do your worst and teach them a lesson? Show everyone how tough you are? Yeah, ok. Calling out RS users as pussies 'cause we're not "about it" and not into fucking some sketchy dude with a baton on the side of the road. C'mon man, what kind of responses are you expecting talking like that?
Advertisement
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2016, 08:48 AM   #52
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Yes that is you, and yes, it is smart and logical thinking most certainly i do agree. I'm not so smart that way i guess. I'm being so honest when i say this. I'm really waiting to catch someone doing something as of course a lot of people are. I've been fucked and ripped off so many times and never caught the motherfuckers, and afterwards i just sit and daydream of what i would have liked to do to that person if i was just able to catch them. so i just look at it as if i ever catch someone, (and i'm able to, with a perfect scenario) i would love to serve them with what the others have done to me also. Is that understandable? I'm not a gangster or anything, just a guy that doesn't want to and refuses to be taken advantage of if there is abything that i can do about it.
Rustynuts16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #53
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Quote:
Unless you know anything about someone why assume anything? You highlighted only half my quote you silly ass monkey.
Plenty of your posts on this forums tells us a lot about you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
You know one thing I notice about people who can't wait to get people who wrong them and dream about situations where they can show someone up? They usually do shitty things to try and create situations like those.

I think back to someone I know driving, they couldn't admit it to save their life but they LOVED getting road ragey... loved honking their horn and validating their hatred for other drivers incompetency and reaffiriming how good they (think they) are at driving......... but I rode with them a few times... and I noticed, for example, when a merging lane was coming up, they purposely sped up so that the merging person was "cutting them off" so they could have an excuse to lose it... or they'd speed up when someone was passing them so that person couldn't go in front and then lose their mind if the person still tried to get past them or floored it... chances are if you so desperately want confrontation, you're probably doing little things in your daily life that create the potential for that confrontation without even realizing it.
TBF driving in Vancouver even if you are a cooperative and polite driver there's always a way for these clowns to give you road rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
Because you're coming off like some kinda wannabe tough guy with anger issues. Wishing someone would roll on you so you can do your worst and teach them a lesson? Show everyone how tough you are? Yeah, ok. Calling out RS users as pussies 'cause we're not "about it" and not into fucking some sketchy dude with a baton on the side of the road. C'mon man, what kind of responses are you expecting talking like that?
Stahp judging him based on half his quote.

Wouldn't even be a problem if this man has not publicly said he has a child. It baffles me how someone with mentalities like this can give a child an proper environment to be nurtured in.
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2016, 09:42 AM   #54
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
holy shit wtf did i stumble on to in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Dunno, but I pay for my pancakes, hee hee hue hue, pew pew............

http://www.revscene.net/forums/70002...whats-law.html
you cheeky bastard...

Quote:
So the pancakes were their personal property? Haha I'm so done here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
They were til you paid for them haha.
well played old bean...

Quote:
I payed for that meal minus jusT 2 dollars you dumb ass fucking retard. "You bet" I'm like that? I'll put my whole purse up that you're just some "like to talk shit idiot" What is with all the fucking hate? I'm like some bad guy here now it seems.
...i don't think that's how things work but i'm sure that was highlighted several times within the 10+ pages in that other thread...

thank you for everyone involved in the quotes above for the unexpected found in this thread this morning

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:27 AM   #55
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic_Phantom View Post

Wouldn't even be a problem if this man has not publicly said he has a child. It baffles me how someone with mentalities like this can give a child an proper environment to be nurtured in.
You telling me I can't be a good parent? That's a pretty harsh statement.

Berz out.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:17 AM   #56
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I didn't see that part till you just quoted it^^.

Un-fucking-believable statement !!
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:50 AM   #57
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,821 Times in 3,902 Posts
let's break the cycle of raising hotheaded persons
but that'll mean no fun stories to post around here
we can still rely on individuals wanting legal actions on the mall when their child slips on a grape though
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2016, 11:58 AM   #58
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,104 Times in 974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
You telling me I can't be a good parent? That's a pretty harsh statement.

Berz out.
How can you be a good parent if you're in jail?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:58 AM   #59

Don't you ever question a mans love, devotion, and proper care for his child over some issues that really have nothing to with being a Father other than a role model factor which I'mI am a work in progress, but believe me none, and I mean NONE of my stupid behaviour is being passed on OR shown in front of either, and will be shown to be completely wrong to them.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #60

Yes I agree a man in jail is not a man at home with his kid. But hopefully that never happens, better be smart and deal with anything with extreme care. The child is far more important the ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegra7 View Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:17 PM   #61
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegra7 View Post
No one is going to jail for defending their property Bro. Trust be I know first hand.

Berz out.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:48 PM   #62
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Don't you ever question a mans love, devotion, and proper care for his child over some issues that really have nothing to with being a Father other than a role model factor which I'mI am a work in progress, but believe me none, and I mean NONE of my stupid behaviour is being passed on OR shown in front of either, and will be shown to be completely wrong to them.
I feel for you man. You're taking a lot of shit and abuse over your comment, and that's not fair. Emotions run high when a situation like this comes up. I would love to have some caveman justice and crack a robber's skull if I caught them in my car. But if that scenario came up I would hope that logic would take over and I would deal with the situation in the safest way possible.

Does anyone remember this poor guy?

Quote:
Wife of murdered Cloverdale realtor says he saved the family

Colin Hill paid with his life to protect his family, according to a Facebook post by the popular realtor's wife.

On Sunday night (July 12), Hill confronted a 22-year-old man trying to break into his home in the 16500-block of 64 Avenue just before midnight. During the confrontation, the suspect shot and killed the 42-year-old Cloverdale resident. The attacker then fled in a stolen vehicle.

Hours later in Burnaby, RCMP were called to reports of a man brandishing a gun in an apartment complex.

They arrested Surrey's Khouri Lamar Green.

Green appeared briefly in court on Tuesday, facing a charge of second degree murder. He is expected to appear again in court on Sept. 14.

Green has a lengthy history in the court system.

Most recently, he was before the courts related to charges of break and enter, possession of stolen property and resisting or obstructing a peace officer. Several other charges were mostly related to possession of stolen property or break and enter.

In her Facebook post, Hill's wife Becky Zhou said he led the would-be robber outside so as to give the family time to hide.

"Colin is the best real estate agent, very protective father (and) very best husband a person could ever ask for," she wrote, asking for for personal space and privacy during this difficult time.

Hill was a realtor with Sutton Premier Realty, as is his wife.

"The Sutton Premier family are very sorry for the loss of our colleague and friend Colin Hill," the company posted on Facebook this week. "Colin was an amazing addition to our office always maintaining professionalism and keeping Real Estate to the higher standard. Colin was a great husband, father, friend and will live on in our hearts and memories forever."

http://www.peacearchnews.com/news/315468861.html

I would hate to have to choose between my life, and the life of my family because I love life. But if I had to, I would like to think that I would go out in a blaze of glory while my family fled to safety.

That said, a parent grows with their child. Life experiences are what mould us into the humans that we become. Back in the day I used to throw a punch without even thinking about it. Sometimes it worked out for me, other times I ended up bleeding my own blood.

Fast forward to a few months ago when a guy I know was starting trouble with me at the rink. I wanted to pick him up over my shoulders and throw him into a brick wall. But all I could think of was losing the ability to coach my son if I lowered myself to this clown's level and got a criminal record. Once you have something to lose, acting on your emotions is a liability. Logic isn't for pussies. It's for those who want to keep what they've spent their lives trying to achieve.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:36 PM   #63
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post
Once you have something to lose, acting on your emotions is a liability. Logic isn't for pussies. It's for those who want to keep what they've spent their lives trying to achieve.
that's old man wisdom right there...

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-29-2016, 07:11 AM   #64
I don't like cheese but I love milk!

this is when you should "whip out your phone" and start recording

I am sure the VPD would love it if you report the case with the suspects' face and their vehicle on video
Ferra is offline   Reply With Quote