REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > House and Home Renovations

House and Home Renovations THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Designing your new condo or townhouse? Renovating your kitchen? Share your photos and project ideas with other experts here! We're not just modifying our cars anymore..

Old 10-16-2016, 01:59 AM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Sump Pump Recommendations?

Hi folks,

I need some sump pump recommendations... one is for the weeping tile, and one is for the septic tank. Both of these are located outside of the house in their respective concrete wells.

- How many pumps should I buy? People have been telling me two per well, some say one is enough.

- Any good recommendations? Noise shouldn't be an issue since it's a well outside of the house.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Zenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:40 PM   #2
in the butt

Thanked 3,222 Times in 1,184 Posts
one is enough, until it fails and you have a storm or need to shit alot.
can always rent one at homedepot until you fix the broken one
call up some suppliers and get some opinions
donk. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:59 AM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,578 Times in 934 Posts
ive dealt with sump pumps at my house and work for many years, never had one fail. but ive seen the floats get hung up, seen them get clogged with dirt/sludge, good idea to keep a spare one handy just in case.

also recommend pulling it up checking it and cleaning it every summer.
vitaminG is offline   Reply With Quote