REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 11-18-2016, 02:38 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

2006 Lexus IS350 Sport pkg- Smokey Granite exterior - black leather - $17500

2006 Lexus IS350 with desired colour combo, desire sport package, tasteful mods, and in amazing condition

$17,500.00 (may seem high but this car is in excellent condition and very well taken care of)

153,000kms

Engine 3.5 L / 306 hp / 277 lb-ft DOHC 24-valve V-6
Transmission 6-speed automatic
Curb weight, f/r dist 3571 lb, 53 / 47%

Front brakes are brand new Nov 21 (OEM low dust pads)
Rear brakes are about a year old (OEM pads)

6 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
Black leather interior with heated/ventilated seats
Navigation + backup camera
Convenient access (keep the keys in your pocket and touch the handle to unlock)
Push button start
Bluetooth
Lexus F sport exhaust
Megan EZ Street Coilovers
F Sport rear sway bar
18" TSW Nurburgring Rims (with hub rings + TPMS sensors)
Injen Intake
Fabulous replica front lip + OEM GFX side and rear lip (from Lexus)
F sport grille replica
Trunk + window spoiler
Custom installed JL 1000/1 mono amp + 2 x JL 10W6 subwoofers + bass control
Dash cam, hard wired and very discretely mounted
Painted brake calipers + Lexus decals
6000K HID headlights with AFS
6000K LED fog lights
6000K LED DRL
Rear windows tinted
Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped interior pieces
Power sunroof
Aluminum pedals
Carpet and all weather floor mats

I have owned this car for 3 years and it has been the best car I have ever owned.
Aside from it being comfortable (Lexus), it is also surprisingly fast with the underrated 306HP 3.5L V6 engine. It is also ridiculously reliable, thanks to Toyota's proven technology.

I bought this car off of a woman who's husband originally leased the car, then bought out the lease at the end of the term and gave it to his wife. I got it at a very low 105,000kms and since owning it, I have had virtually no issues. The IS350 is not only faster than the IS250, but also more reliable and does not have the carbon buildup issue, thanks to direct and port injection.

The current Continental DWS all season tires are going to need replacing after this season. They would have been done already but I was debating on the idea of replacing them with summer tires and buying a separate winter vehicle. However I have been given a deal I can't pass up on a newer vehicle, so it is time to pass this amazing car onto someone else.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a text (6ofour-three68-9o2o). Most of the pictures are from about a month ago, including the main pic. No surprises here. If you're interested, come and check it out, I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised! When I purchased this car, I originally was looking for a BMW 335i and just happened to take this car for a test drive. That was all it took before I knew this was the better choice!

Advertisement

Last edited by getafewlives; 11-23-2016 at 01:08 PM.
getafewlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Just got the front brakes done! OEM Lexus low dust pads.
getafewlives is offline   Reply With Quote