REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 01-23-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

1982 Toyota Starlet KP61 - $6800

Hey Revscene Im putting my 1982 Kp61 up for sale. Its an extremely clean car. Body is basically rust free. Small patch of surface rust around the passenger quarter window. Used to have a dented rear passenger quarter but i managed to pull it out well enough. Original paint and side stripe. All stock with the 4K-C and the K50 five speed. Runs and drives great. Interior has all the pieces and is in great shape, only a couple of panels in the trunk are decaying from sun exposure. The driver seat has one small tear in it. Brakes have all been gone over. Oh and its got air conditioning lol.

Car is extremely fun to drive even with the stock motor. Super tight and grounded feel. I can only imagine how fun it could be with one of those fancy 4AGEs.

Here are some pics

Car has been really cared for its whole life. The previous owners babied it and garage kept it, I have since continued this tradition all winter.

Oh and ignore the Washington plate, it has since passed its inspection and is a registered Canadian car

Call or Text Keith at 778 317 6403
Advertisement
Gerka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: