REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-01-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
2001 Nissan Stagea 250t RS-Four HICAS

Selling the first in BC NM35 Nissan Stagea 2001 model. NM35 generation Nissan Stagea 250t RS FOUR with lots of updates! Freshly available to Canadians!

Car is located in Richmond BC you can come and test drive it here, otherwise I can just send it to you via car carrier. Request pictures or videos or anything you need to feel comfortable with the purchase. Grade 3.5 car therefore no accidents.

All paperwork available. Brand new tie rods, brake rotors and pads, everything is in tip top condition it just needs a nice home. Does it have turbo? You bet your ass it does!

No it does not have a sunroof - lightweight yo.
Yes it has a VQ25DET that's bespoke to this model only.
No it does not have VTEC - it has neo VVL
No it is not dangerous to drive a RHD - stupidity is.
No it's not manual and they don't come in manual until 2006 - you don't get manual for the AWD version anyway
Yes I just changed engine oil on it it's running tip top
Yes it has 280HP rated but most likely more than that thanks to gentlemen's agreement.
Yes it can be driven into USA for pleasure or trip of any duration as long as you satisfy their Visa requirement
Yes it is really weird to drive through drive-thrus
Yes you get off the car from the curb side so you won't blind side a cyclist. That's why you should buy this. Think about the cyclists.
Yes most of the chassis components are shared with the Infiniti G35 V35 generation so no worries about parts there.

Advertisement

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi

Last edited by hk20000; 05-03-2017 at 08:33 PM.
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: