REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

1990 300zx Twin Turbo T-Top 2+0

Looking to sell my Silver 1990 300zx Twin turbo, in absolute great condition for it's age and is summer ready (Get in and drive, does not need anything)

-Local Canadian LHD car owned by mature owners.
-Very fun car to drive.
-Has lots of power
-Clean title
-Factory V6 twin turbo
-175k kms locally driven
-HKS Dragger cat back exhaust (Sounds amazing, has a nice rumble and isn't too loud)
-Stillen cold air intakes
-Turbo timer
-5 Speed (Brand new stage 2 competition clutch installed)
-T-Tops
-2 seater 2+0
-Aftermarket MP3 CD player
-Leather interior (Seats are in fantastic shape no rips or tears)
-Brakes are about 80% (Drilled rotors all around)
-18" Authentic AVS wheels (Front tires are 225/40/18) (Rear tires are 265/35/18)
-Car will come with a fresh Detail, cut and polish.

Overall the car is in great condition for its age I would say 8/10, will need some very minor TLC but can be negotiated in the price.
It is ready to be driven and summer ready. I am sure I am forgetting something so please email me with questions or if you want to come see the car.

Ain't too many of these around so Act fast before its gone first come first serve, you will not see another one of these in this condition locally. Asking $13,500 OBO, please do not waste my time or yours with lowball offers, sorry no trades.

Please look at the ad here for pics.
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6150259609.html

Thanks for looking.
Advertisement
toms_supra is offline   Reply With Quote