REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 06-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

FS: Acura/Honda Integra - Front Axxis Ultimate brake pads - $40

For sale is a set of Axxis Ultimate brake pads for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra. Fits GS, GSR models. I believe also fits some EG Civic. Will not fit USDM DC2 Type R. However will fit JDM 96 Spec R.

Set of FRONT pads only.

Brand new in box in wrapping.

Bought a set for my JDM 96 spec R Integra and found out the previous owner upgraded to the bigger USDM calipers. So only used the rears. Great stopping power for street and can handle the track.

Axxis Ultimate are quickly developing a loyal following in North America because they have one of the highest coefficients of friction of any brake pad available for street use on the market. Anything higher than this is a race pad. Axxis ULT is a reinforced ceramic material which gives you exceptional braking power with little pedal effort and it performs every bit as well at 0°F as at 900°F. This is not a low dust or a long life pad (although it is cleaner and will outlast many O.E. brake pads) and it will be more aggressive on your brake rotors than other Axxis pads, but for performance, it is second to none.

Driving Styles:

Import Applications: for ultra-high performance requirements

Import Application Technical Features:

•Special ceramic formulation with high co-efficient of friction
•Designed for extreme driving conditions, with maximum stopping power
•Highest possible resistance to brake fade at high temperatures
•Low non-ferrous metal content
•Integral shim for quiet operation, where recommended by engineering
•Track-worthy, road-friendly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg axxis.jpg (133.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by Prostrho; 08-14-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Prostrho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Bump. 40$ takes them.

Great pads for street and track.

Ordered the same spec proper sized pads for my DC2 R and ran 2:02 at Ridge Motorsports park with only minor fading.
Prostrho is offline   Reply With Quote