REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 06-16-2017, 08:42 PM   #1
I bringith the lowerballerith

2003 Infiniti FX35 AWD pearl white Fully loaded ***MUST SELL***

I'm selling my 2003 Infiniti fx35, It's pearl white fully loaded Nav,backup camera,DVD, (sold the 20" wheels) with 247K kms(highway) still drives very smooth. The exterior and interior is very good condition. I'm the second owner and have owned it for 6 years and have taken really good care of it, one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. I have most of the receipts and the maintenance is up to date with oil changes done every 6K kms. I have also always used 91 premium fuel.

It's got heated power leather seats, Power tilt moon-roof, Dual zone climate control, Bose premium sound, Home-link, Power tilt / telescopic wheel, Steering wheel controls, Power windows, Power door locks, Power mirrors, Cruise control, A/C,Bi-xenon headlamps, Fog lamps, All-weather OEM Infiniti floor mats,18' Alloy wheels.

Asking $7500.00 Getting a company car soon, I won't be needing this car anymore.

Any reasonable offer won't be refused, please no lowballers.
NO TRADES
if the ad is still up its still for sale. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!! DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/6180354458.html
Advertisement

Last edited by ImsBB1prelude; 06-16-2017 at 08:49 PM.
ImsBB1prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #2
I bringith the lowerballerith

sold!!!
ImsBB1prelude is offline   Reply With Quote