REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Plus sized model "fat shamed" on flight to LA (https://www.revscene.net/forums/712825-plus-sized-model-fat-shamed-flight-la.html)

320icar 07-06-2017 04:50 PM

Both parties are in the wrong. Guy should have had a bit more class, girl should be less fat and snoopy. I understand it's NOT a fair comparison to say "what if she was black and he was making racist comments". I'm sure a lot of people have said that narrative regardless of how not comparable it is (you can become less fat, you can't change your race) but he could have waiting until after the flight, or texted in the washroom like we all do at work

DGN23 07-06-2017 05:00 PM

Positive body influencer? Please, this woman is an unhealthy type over weight. What she is promoting by being a body influencer is that she likes to eat like shit and actively increase her chance of a weight related disease or early chance of death.

DoughBoy 07-06-2017 05:07 PM

She needs to go be fat somewhere else

winson604 07-06-2017 05:23 PM

Did I miss something here? It says he was trying to be stealth even turning the phone away from her yet at some point she was able to fully read messages including but not limited to who he was talking too? I have pretty good eye sight but I'd have to be pretty much all up in the phone like I was holding it to read shit like that.

GS8 07-06-2017 06:28 PM

I just noticed her handle is nataliemeansnice

Should change that to fattybeansrice

Seriously, these people are neurotic as fuck. They have access to all the food and drink (literally) and then play victim to their habits every chance they get. Disgusting.

PS: How do fat people wipe their asses clean? Or do they pull all their thigh fat and let it hang over the seat like wet curtains?

Mr.HappySilp 07-06-2017 06:32 PM

I think anyone would complain if they were the guy. I mean plane seats is already small just image sitting next to her? Her fat would most likely find its way to the men's seat making it even more unconfortable. I would most like ask for a fork and knife and point towards her and squeeze the fork/knife between our seats so she have to move her fat away from me.

HonestTea 07-06-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GS8 (Post 8850506)

Seriously, these people are neurotic as fuck. They have access to all the food and drink (literally) and then play victim to their habits every chance they get. Disgusting.

PS: How do fat people wipe their asses clean? Or do they pull all their thigh fat and let it hang over the seat like wet curtains?

GS8 asking the important questions :rofl:

stewie 07-06-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

I've watched my 600lb life a few times and I remember one episode where the lady was so fat she had to have her husband put bed pans under her and then clean her by rolling her to her side and using a towel. One was to big to fit in a shower so he actually had to waddle her to the porch and take a hose to her.

This girl is a beast and will probably be in an upcoming episode one day

dapperfied 07-06-2017 08:12 PM

:heckno:

hal0g0dv2 07-06-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

they call up room service and get them to wipe it with a towel.

iwantaskyline 07-06-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will068 (Post 8850475)
She's not fat, she is obese.

At first, I thought the accusser would be on that Iskra Lawrence / Ashley Graham level.

This woman is a grown up honey boo boo.

Exactly, there is nothing positive about early heart disease.

On another note this is also why I check in early to choose a front aisle seat.

danned 07-06-2017 09:47 PM

people have nothing to post
except thisFailFish

murd0c 07-06-2017 09:51 PM

There are a bunch of plus size models that are beyond hot but she just looks like the stay puff marshmallow man.

twitchyzero 07-06-2017 10:29 PM

traffic must be slow here if this news is worth it's own thread
go enjoy the nice weather :moderated:

H.Specter 07-06-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 8850483)
Didn't know texting your friend your personal opinion is body shaming, she should know better than to invade someones privacy. Then again i guess its not the first time she's invaded someone's space.

https://media.giphy.com/media/APcFiiTrG0x2/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/XreQmk7ETCak0/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/5wWf7G...MaVW/giphy.gif

SkinnyPupp 07-06-2017 11:29 PM

What's funny is that these crazy "fat shame" people are usually over the top with their accusations of offenses. But then look at this thread FailFish

68style 07-07-2017 01:08 AM

^bruh...... it's just locker room talk :troll:

SkinnyPupp 07-07-2017 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8850554)
^bruh...... it's just locker room talk :troll:

And everyone here is in perfect athletic condition PogChamp

CorneringArtist 07-07-2017 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowside67 (Post 8850481)
What in the absolute fuck is a "positive body influencer"...

Just when you think the PC movement can't coin a dumber phrase than some of the recent inventions, you hear something like that.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Mark

It's like how people on Instagram bill themselves as "social media influencers" and proceed to shill shit products because people can't decide purchases for themselves.

Badhobz 07-07-2017 06:33 AM

i thought this was about chubby chasing :sweetjesus:

smoothie. 07-07-2017 07:34 AM

Sure, love your body and skin. I respect that.

If it comes over into my seat, you should be buying two.

frozen 07-07-2017 07:36 AM

She isn's "plus-sized model". She's a fucking fat fuck.

And she's not a "positive body influencer", whatever the fuck that means. She's overall a negative influence to the society. Pay for two seats when getting on a plane.

originalhypa 07-07-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozen (Post 8850568)
She isn's "plus-sized model". She's a fucking fat fuck.

And she's not a "positive body influencer", whatever the fuck that means. She's overall a negative influence to the society. Pay for two seats when getting on a plane.

If you can find her video, which I can't embed for some reason..... FailFish

She tells the guy that the company she is modelling for paid extra for 1st class so she had room to move.

I thought that was pretty funny.

unit 07-07-2017 08:50 AM

i don't understand why people have such a big problem with fat people.. just let them be...

dat_steve 07-07-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8850557)
And everyone here is in perfect athletic condition PogChamp

and rich. we're all rich too! rich as fuuuuck