REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 07-09-2017, 08:09 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

1993 Honda Prelude SR-V VTEC

SOLD

1993 Prelude SR-V - a proper old-school VTEC engine made this car the fastest Honda badged car of it's time. 0-60 MPH in 6.3s! Faster than any comparable VR6. Even the newest Civic Si's are a close match to the Prelude. The SR-V is the rarest and most loaded trim-level of the 4th Gen. Along with the VTEC engine and 5-speed manual, it has heated seats, power sunroof, power & heated mirrors, power windows with auto-down, cruise control, lumbar support, and dual airbags.

Never been raced or riced, just a few updated parts. There is a front strut-tower bar. The suspension has been changed to Koni Yellow shocks, and H&R street springs, sits maybe 1" lower than stock. There's also steel-braided brake lines, K&N pop-in filter, and a muffler that is probably too loud. The wheels are 17" Rota Subzero's mounted on 215/40/R17 all-seasons with roughly 50% tread left on all 4. The interior is 100% stock & original, excluding BB4 tweeter covers, and a JDM-only optional centre console with tiny red-bull sized cup-holders.

I've had the car for 25,000KMs so I haven't had to change much outside of fluids, pads and plugs. The alternator was rebuilt, and I have replaced the ignition switch wiring loom, distributor, radiator. The car has always been good to me, but it doesn't like to sit around for long time.

This is a Clean Title car (will provide VIN upon request). Original engine is mechanically sound, VTEC engages every time and it doesn't burn any oil. The row-yer-own 5-speed is a little gem, super direct and pretty short throw for stock - no grinds! The car just has typical little quirks and small problems of an older Honda. AC doesn't work, ABS light on, and the rust are the 3 main tellers of its age. There is some other small things but nothing that interferes with the regular operation of the car. The car is currently insured and I'm driving it once or twice per week. Available for viewing on weekends or after 5pm weekdays. More pictures upon request.

77ate-ate23-1649

Advertisement

Last edited by gobes; 08-06-2017 at 09:03 AM.
gobes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #2

Bump

They don't make them like they used to.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:57 PM   #3

Updated with lower price.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 PM   #4

Price lowered - has to be sold pretty soon now as my parking plans for it aren't working out.