REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY

USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used body kits, Bumpers, spoilers, side skirts, grills, PIAAs, HID kits, Clear Corners...

Old 09-15-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Del sol JDM map light c/w rods

Hey guys, decided its time to part ways with my beloved del sol, so I'm starting the process of parting it out. I would rather give my fellow RSer's first chance at any parts, before I have to deal with the wonderful people of craigslist.

Selling my JDM map lights, come with proper rods and correct pigtails to install. Buttons have been painted black to match 96-97 interior. Bulbs are Samsung 6 LED and bright as hell. Everything works perfect and is in amazing condition.

Selling for $350 CAD

jeremybell.1983@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20141019_153804.jpg (166.4 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
J.Bell is offline   Reply With Quote