REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 03-22-2018, 12:38 PM   #26
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Advertisement
UnknownJinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:11 PM   #27
HELP ME PLS!!!

THUNDER, LIGHTING AND THE THUNDER
Last edited by sexyaccord on 69-69-6969 at 69:69 PM
sexyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2018, 07:36 PM   #28
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,698 Posts
Hanson sucks! One of the most annoying songs that I have ever heard!

-got a hangover from hearing PSY. Why did Snoop collaborate with this guy?

Old 03-22-2018, 07:38 PM   #29
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

TOMORROW IS

dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #30
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Modern country. I don't know what it is but I can't take that genre seriously. It's like it's making fun of itself constantly. I have people in my life that swear by country and I even try to accept it and get into it but no dice. I'l fuck with Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash and that era though.

However, this takes the cake for me for worst song ever.

white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:56 AM   #31
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,761 Times in 3,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
Modern country. I don't know what it is but I can't take that genre seriously. It's like it's making fun of itself constantly. I have people in my life that swear by country and I even try to accept it and get into it but no dice. I'l fuck with Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash and that era though.
We’re like soul mates. My fiancé is a huge 90’s rock girl (looking through her CD case is like a time capsule of 1997 mod-rock). I’ve known her for 8 years, been dating for about 5. We were talking about first dance wedding songs and she starts suggesting all this country music. Kinda caught me off guard and I’m like uhh wtf hell no. Turns out she is a huge Garth brooks fan and has a secret CD case of like 20 discs and has been hiding it from me cuz she knows I despise country. Don’t know what I can do about this situation....

Old 03-23-2018, 02:30 PM   #32
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
We’re like soul mates. My fiancé is a huge 90’s rock girl (looking through her CD case is like a time capsule of 1997 mod-rock). I’ve known her for 8 years, been dating for about 5. We were talking about first dance wedding songs and she starts suggesting all this country music. Kinda caught me off guard and I’m like uhh wtf hell no. Turns out she is a huge Garth brooks fan and has a secret CD case of like 20 discs and has been hiding it from me cuz she knows I despise country. Don’t know what I can do about this situation....
Finding out your girl, long after you've known her, is a country music fan is like finding out she's actually a man. It's heartbreaking, kind of disturbing and questions your own ability to assess others. Lol! (j/k, I'm sure she's awesome!)

The saving grace is that she's into 90's rock and that is a large and spectacular genre in it's own right. I Mother Earth FTW!!
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:25 PM   #33
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,116 Times in 980 Posts