REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 01-09-2018, 07:11 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Harass at work

Started a job and its been a month and I got sick and started coughing, I got my co workers sick too and 3 of co workers always says its all your fault . What can I do about it, yea I got sick but its out of my control . I guess it spread to them and they are coughing and once in while get the its all your fault.
What do you guys think
Also get harassed at work like my trainer would joke around saying oh today your last day, get your box ready, those jokes and this was before I got sick too
Oh hell make fun of your shirt saying its for girls even though I got it from mens section, what can you do when hes got higher postion than you and your new. Hes not my manager but still

What some witty comeback I can say back if the he says its qll your fault. He always says that regarding my cough and says it all time even when I dont cough.
Advertisement
lambo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

It's all your fault.
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2018, 07:33 PM   #3
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,897 Posts
Why you need to work at a place like that if you drive a lambo?
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
Tell them that you did it intentionally. stand up for yourself and tell them to fuck off and get back to work.

or

Get a new job.
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #5
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Tell them the jerk store called and they're running out of you (them)
SkydiveDan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2018, 09:32 PM   #6

op: manager, can i bang you?
manager : come over my room and bang me
OP: YEAH
manager: you are now my manager
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:02 PM   #7
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Did they see you roll up in your lambo tho?
Old 01-09-2018, 11:14 PM   #8
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,803 Times in 3,899 Posts
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #9
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Sounds like a millennial

Tell them to fuck off and stand up for yourself. Tell them you gave them H1N1
Old 01-10-2018, 07:43 AM   #10
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,487 Times in 1,686 Posts
Tell them you might use Twitter to talk about this situation with a general description.

Just say to them " #MeToo "
Old 01-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #11
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,897 Posts
Tell them that they may want to get checked for STD and HIV as well.
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #12
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
It's your fault you got them sick. That's what sick days are for, stay your sick-ass at home. If you don't get paid for your sick days, tough shit, the business you work for is out for itself and keeping its environment healthy.

Maybe it's time you read between the lines and the lines themselves.

I suffered harassment at work before - yeah, her ass meant a lot to me.

Shit, is this your first McJob? How petty can you get? You want ideas here for a witty comeback? Sorry, wit means you come up with this shit yourself and time it for the right moment, not asking to prep for something ahead of time in order to antagonize the other party for a retort.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2018, 12:12 PM   #13
Banned (ABWS)

you sound like a bitch
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2018, 12:24 PM   #14
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,228 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambo76 View Post
What some witty comeback I can say back if the he says its qll your fault. He always says that regarding my cough and says it all time even when I dont cough.
Go up to your boss' office and kick the door down. Then say:

p.s. make sure you pack at least an AK

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)

Last edited by CivicBlues; 01-11-2018 at 08:34 AM.
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #15
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Everyone obviously thinks he dresses like one, might as well act the part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
you sound like a bitch
Quote:
Oh hell make fun of your shirt saying its for girls even though I got it from mens section
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #16
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,584 Times in 4,318 Posts
Put your hands down your pants and check for a pair of balls.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2018, 05:16 PM   #17
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
oh joe...doesn't matter if you were in the mens section. clothes can get placed anywhere. wanna know how if they're for woman? see video below

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:19 PM   #18
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Started a job and its been a month and I got sick and started coughing, I got my co workers sick too and 3 of co workers always says its all your fault . What can I do about it, yea I got sick but its out of my control . I guess it spread to them and they are coughing and once in while get the its all your fault.
What do you guys think
Also get harassed at work like my trainer would joke around saying oh today your last day, get your box ready, those jokes and this was before I got sick too
Oh hell make fun of your shirt saying its for girls even though I got it from mens section, what can you do when hes got higher postion than you and your new. Hes not my manager but still

Here's the problem with you.

You're worry too much about what people think about you. You worry about judgment. You worry about criticisms. You worry about blame. Your worry about feeling guilty. You worry about all the useless shit that doesn't matter.

Because you're always so worried, you lack the time to think of a solution to deal with it.

There is a saying, treat others how they treat you. From time to time, you can also make comment to your boss about his fashion. If his shoes are old, just go "you could really use a new pair of shoes." Or be like, "whoa, those shoes are old, are you too broke to buy new ones?"

Threatening or hinting that an employee is about to be fired is actually pretty serious in a lot of companies. If this really bothers you, you should consider seeing your manager or human resource.

As for your co-worker. The next time they do something wrong, just go "it's all your fault". If they did something to mess you up at work, say "it's all your fault". These people like to make you feel guilty, and in return, do the same, even when their fault has nothing to do with you. If it happened in the morning, bring it up in the afternoon, bring it up at lunch, bring it up when people are around. Be like "holy shit, you really fucked [soandso] up this morning eh? How the hell did you do that? I mean, it's not hard to NOT fuck up".

If you approach to deal with these behaviors, do it in a sarcastic way. It lessens the tension and usually won't get you into trouble.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #19
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Sounds like this is OP first job
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:39 PM   #20
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post

You're worry too much about what people think about you. You worry about judgment. You worry about criticisms. You worry about blame. Your worry about feeling guilty. You worry about all the useless shit that doesn't matter.

Because you're always so worried, you lack the time to think of a solution to deal with it.

There is a saying, treat others how they treat you. From time to time, you can also make comment to your boss about his fashion. If his shoes are old, just go "you could really use a new pair of shoes." Or be like, "whoa, those shoes are old, are you too broke to buy new ones?"

Threatening or hinting that an employee is about to be fired is actually pretty serious in a lot of companies. If this really bothers you, you should consider seeing your manager or human resource.

As for your co-worker. The next time they do something wrong, just go "it's all your fault". If they did something to mess you up at work, say "it's all your fault". These people like to make you feel guilty, and in return, do the same, even when their fault has nothing to do with you. If it happened in the morning, bring it up in the afternoon, bring it up at lunch, bring it up when people are around. Be like "holy shit, you really fucked [soandso] up this morning eh? How the hell did you do that? I mean, it's not hard to NOT fuck up".

If you approach to deal with these behaviors, do it in a sarcastic way. It lessens the tension and usually won't get you into trouble.

No it’s not my first job but a career job lol and I just started 2 months ago
The guy doing the harassing is my trainer/supervisor so I’m thinking wouldn’t talking back lead me in the bad zone. He might not train me or make one mistake and tell my superior and easier time getting let go
That what I’m worried about
lambo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:53 PM   #21

Thanked 1,400 Times in 551 Posts
Lol, or maybe you're so Damn boring that they have literally nothing else to rag on with so, so it's the only thing that they can use to connect with you. RiP
Teriyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #22
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
No it’s not my first job but a career job lol and I just started 2 months ago
The guy doing the harassing is my trainer/supervisor so I’m thinking wouldn’t talking back lead me in the bad zone. He might not train me or make one mistake and tell my superior and easier time getting let go
That what I’m worried about
Honestly, you can literally reply with anything as long as you keep it sarcastic. If your trainer takes it personal, then so be it. If he intentionally not train you or gives you less training then he should, just report to the manager.

If you cannot comfortable make a joke to/with your trainer, your future days will be boring as fuck.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #23
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,038 Times in 2,075 Posts
Is your supervisor saying these things seriously or jokingly? Maybe you’re taking it the wrong way. If he’s having a laugh about it, and others as well, perhaps that’s just the culture and you need to laugh with him instead of taking offence. Having a thick skin is important to “fitting in” at some places and being razzed is part of being the rookie on the team.

If he’s honestly being a jerk about it then move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #24
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,584 Times in 4,318 Posts
Maybe if OP left his SARS at home, no one would talk shit.

Still on probation? Bend like a woman and take it like a man, or work someplace where there's higher priority put on people's feelings - maybe like a daycare or pre-natal classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post

The fact that it needs to be said, is just....

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:16 AM   #25
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
OP, just mention you know this one guy who goes by the name of, Bradford Chow.

In all seriousness, it's common for people to bug co-workers. Most of the time, it's in the name of having some fun. If it isn't, then you need to stand up for yourself. Do it gradually in steps. Start with a, "Okay, it's not funny anymore, guys. Just stop it." When they get it that you're no pushover, they'll move on to someone else.

I've never been harassed at any of my jobs. I guess some people come across as the victim types. You need to figure out how to deal with this or you're going to be the butt of everybody's jokes forever.

People like to feel they're better than the next guy. It empowers them. Know what they're all about. Let them know they've picked on the wrong guy. You do, however, need to be careful. Don't go telling them you're going to fuck up their brand new car or stalk their family, etc.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: