REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY

USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Computers, Laptops, PDAs, TV's, Home Stereos, PC & Video Games/Consoles...

Old 04-06-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

MSI GS63 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Core i7 7700HQ, GTX 1050 Ti

Selling my MINT condition MSI GS63 Gaming Laptop. I've had this less than a year, the best laptop I've ever owned, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. This is an extremely powerful laptop, while still being extremely light and portable. Only .7" thick, under 4lbs, and with the latest nVidia GTX 10 Series video card! Travel the world and game anywhere you want with this amazing machine.

Here is an equivalent model at Staples (https://www.staples.ca/en/MSI-GS-Ser...4_1-CA_1_20001). Mine is nearly identical except mine has a more powerful video card, and it's way cheaper!

Receipt included. Original Box & Accessories included. Still under warranty until February 2019.

My price: $1650 FIRM. Please call/text show contact info to pickup. Thanks

Model #: GS63 7RE-008CA

Size/Weight: 14.96" x 9.80"x 0.69" 3.96 lbs.

Full Specs: https://ca.msi.com/Laptop/GS63-7RE-0...ealth-Pro.html

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5
Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz)
16 GB DDR4 Memory
256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB SATA HDD
15.6" eDP IPS-Level 1920 x 1080
Thunderbolt, USB 3, HDMI, Displayport
Windows 10 Home

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/...542855766.html
Advertisement