REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-10-2022, 08:13 AM   #4826
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,452 Times in 5,114 Posts
That would be poetic justice… but Teflon Don
Advertisement
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2022, 01:25 PM   #4827
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,909 Posts
I would be so happy if a bill that Trump signed puts him in jail ... oh sweet poetic justice
whitev70r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2022, 01:32 PM   #4828
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,767 Posts
Let me know when he's in handcuffs, otherwise I'll maintain my skepticism that anything will come from this.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2022, 09:36 PM   #4829
My homepage has been set to RS

danned is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2022, 04:50 PM   #4830
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Holy shit

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:59 PM   #4831
I STILL don't get it

Attorney General Merrick Garland wouldn’t discuss the search but said he personally signed off on asking a judge to approve it. Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands.
ssjGoku69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:06 PM   #4832
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
America will be paying for him being elected for a long time. It'll take decades to fix, and he has broken "the right" so badly that it might not even be possible to fully recover. They might go fully into "how bad can it get?" territory
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2022, 05:07 PM   #4833
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,909 Posts
So he took the nuke codes with him ... K, no biggie.
whitev70r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2022, 05:37 PM   #4834
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,149 Times in 388 Posts
First MAGA bro tries to break into the Cincinnati FBI office.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/11/us/ri...sts/index.html
Mikoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:41 PM   #4835
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
So he took the nuke codes with him ... K, no biggie.
Something of such great importance it took them 18 months to try an get them back? Then it took them three days after the raid to come up with such an important justification? Something doesn't seem right.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:04 PM   #4836
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Bettys View Post
Something of such great importance it took them 18 months to try an get them back? Then it took them three days after the raid to come up with such an important justification? Something doesn't seem right.
An insider leaked the info to the FBI. That's how they knew where to look.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:34 PM   #4837
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:47 PM   #4838

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
no one has 15 minutes to waste watching a washed up actor.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #4839
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,280 Times in 1,968 Posts
Quote:
If only the FBI would go after all politicians with the same intent and devotion as they did with Trump. You know, 'drain the swamp' and all that.

Maybe then, people would actually want to vote again and through the truth, rather than a carefully crafted grift from the same politicians, their aligned media and all their 'anonymous source' buddy burgers.

But nah, let the performances continue.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2022, 10:44 PM   #4840

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post
If only the FBI would go after all politicians with the same intent and devotion as they did with Trump. You know, 'drain the swamp' and all that.

Maybe then, people would actually want to vote again and through the truth, rather than a carefully crafted grift from the same politicians, their aligned media and all their 'anonymous source' buddy burgers.

But nah, let the performances continue.
I thought Trump was going to lock up Hillary? What happened. FYI the head of the FBI was appointed by Trump.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:34 AM   #4841
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,495 Times in 1,692 Posts
Serious legal trouble may be headed towards Trumpty's way:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/polit...ent/index.html

But if it turns out that Trump did take such material from the White House, it would raise the question of why a former president would need such closely guarded secrets after leaving office. The possibility that such material would be held at an unsecured facility, where guests come and go and where it would be potentially vulnerable to penetration by a foreign intelligence service, would alarm government officials.

The big point is that the US Attorney General Merrick Garland is being transparent in the work of the FBI and calling Trump's bluff in the FBI raid at Mar A Lago.

Garland said that he personally approved the FBI raid. An independent judge provided a search warrant to the FBI.

Garland also told the press that the DOJ can request the search warrant to be unsealed from an envelope. Let people see what the search warrant was executed for in terms of a general inventory

That's pretty transparent in terms of letting the DOJ show the search warrant contents to people.

What is NOT transparent is potentially what Trump did in terms of taking classified government information about US nuclear weapons and bringing it into a unsecured, private club. Wow!

Was Trumpty ready to give that information about US nuclear weapons to Putin and the Russians?? Hmmm.

The plot thickens.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:40 AM   #4842
Performance Moderator

Man I used to really like Russell Brand and totally supported a lot of his views way back when like to the point I was cheering every time he was giving Nigel Farage the ol 1-2... almost hurts how deranged he's become.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2022, 07:48 AM   #4843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
I thought Trump was going to lock up Hillary? What happened. FYI the head of the FBI was appointed by Trump.
When it came to hiring, Trump seemed to act more like a ruthless businessman, than a politician making and returning favours in order to maintain establishment power structures. Not unlike Trudeau's diversity quota hiring practices ending up burning him like when he selected Jody Wilson-Raybould and didn't receive the loyalty establishment politicians expect from eachother.

Since we are doing FYI's: the judge who signed off on the warrant was an Obama campaign contributor and former state prosecutor before leaving that role to represent employees of Jeffery Epstein's underage sex trafficking business. The same Jeffery Epstein who Trump barred from his Mar-a-Lago hangout in 2007, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a member.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:32 AM   #4844

Thanked 7,191 Times in 2,411 Posts
Quote:
The same Jeffery Epstein who Trump barred from his Mar-a-Lago hangout in 2007, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a member.
Lmao yes THAT is the thing Jeffrey Epstein was known for. Sure.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2022, 09:43 AM   #4845

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Lmao yes THAT is the thing Jeffrey Epstein was known for. Sure.
Where did I say that it was? Simply making a Mar-a-lago connection and further reinforcing to Manic that Trump cut ties with Epstein (He likes to connect them whenever he can while ignoring others with much worse ties like Clinton).
Old 08-12-2022, 10:44 AM   #4846
Performance Moderator

Who didn't cut ties / distance themselves from Eptstein?

Also, Trump and Epstein had a falling out in 2004 competing to buy a Palm Beach property and trashing each other's wealth... Trump cut him out of his life because his ego got hurt.. which is exactly in line with something Trump would do... but if you want to believe it's over touching a girl (something Trump has NEVER had a problem with) then okay.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:58 AM   #4847
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,456 Times in 989 Posts
is this the same trump that owned the miss teen america pageant, and walked into the changerooms with 15 year old girls in it in various stages of undress, then bragged about it on the howard stern show? the very same guy?

“You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,”
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2022, 11:06 AM   #4848

Quote:
When it came to hiring, Trump seemed to act more like a ruthless businessman, than a politician making and returning favours in order to maintain establishment power structures. Not unlike Trudeau's diversity quota hiring practices ending up burning him like when he selected Jody Wilson-Raybould and didn't receive the loyalty establishment politicians expect from eachother.

Since we are doing FYI's: the judge who signed off on the warrant was an Obama campaign contributor and former state prosecutor before leaving that role to represent employees of Jeffery Epstein's underage sex trafficking business. The same Jeffery Epstein who Trump barred from his Mar-a-Lago hangout in 2007, for hitting on the teenage daughter of a member.
At least JT is not hiring friends and family like Jason Kenny. Kenny hired his buddy and former boss Stephen Harper's kid right out of school and gave him a 6 figure salary.

Trump was also hiring friends and family. He hired Eric trumps wedding planer and made her in charge of housing in district 2.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/3447695001/

Betty I got some amazing news for you.

Spoiler!
Old 08-12-2022, 11:10 AM   #4849
Performance Moderator

What a cancer of a human being
This post thanked by:
Old 08-12-2022, 12:21 PM   #4850

Thanked 3,495 Times in 1,692 Posts
Hmmm. Perhaps Donny boy really did fuck up this time.

Trumpty is under investigation for three possible crimes including obstruction of justice, and violations of the Espionage Act.

Violations of the Espionage Act include the unauthorized holding of national security information that could aid a foreign adversary in harming the U.S.

Hint, hint, Russia haha.

Here is the search warrant for the FBI raid on Mar A Lago:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/fbi...-22/index.html

Last edited by pastarocket; 08-12-2022 at 12:26 PM.
pastarocket is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: