REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-30-2018, 10:36 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Groupon/social shoppers classes? You notice service lacks

Anyone here taken dance , yoga, martial art class with Groupon or social shopper before
They got good deals for a month like one place I’m doing I’m paying like 30 bucks for one month of martial art classss unlimited. But I find if you go to every class and they have it mon wed fri and you got to all 3 classes and they have see you don’t sign up or intention of signing up as Groupon date gets closer to expiring I notice they kind of ignore you as oppose when you first enrolled with the Groupon they are all Happy and friendly and talkative with you .

Anyone signed up with Groupon/social shopper and did classes and went almost all the time but have no intention of signing up? I think instructor notices it and dislikes it and offers you less pointers when you doing technique. They ignore you and less friendly with you

Anyone notice service lacks for Groupon and social shopper users
Advertisement
lambo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,760 Times in 3,870 Posts
Why would they waste time on you. You’re worthless
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-30-2018, 10:45 PM   #3
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Be nice to joe45
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-30-2018, 11:00 PM   #4
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Yes useless in my own lazy bumsy way 😁
lambo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:03 AM   #5
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Why would they waste time on you. You’ve paid a fraction of price to groupon and groupon paid fraction of your payment to the vendor
Gnomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:45 AM   #6
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
its just like hotels, if you book through discount sites vs their own site, do you think they would offer you world class service? of course not... all the free perks goes to people who book through their own sites or travelers who are frequent guests..
Old 05-31-2018, 07:04 AM   #7
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Been to a few Yoga places through Groupon. Service seems the same to me.
In some restaurant I do feel service isn't as good as if I went in and paid full price. But then again I don't really need service since I am there for a cheap meal. Places like take out (Fatburger) Don't have these issues at all.

To be honest only some Groupon are worth it. Like yesterday we went to little sheep hot pot groupon was $90 for 4 people with a set menu. The regular price is $23 for all you can eat. We just opt to use the Groupon as cash and get the all you can eat instead.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:33 AM   #8
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,696 Times in 1,625 Posts
I spoke to a small vendor who had a groupon once, and he told me Groupon takes about a 50% cut.

He told me next time to just come to the store and work out a deal because he's taking a loss on every groupon sale he does - he did it for the publicity.

Take it with a grain of salt, but if you were a business owner, you'd likely not pay much attention to the ones who aren't gonna be regular customers.
inv4zn is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-02-2018, 01:31 AM   #9
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
I spoke to a small vendor who had a groupon once, and he told me Groupon takes about a 50% cut.

He told me next time to just come to the store and work out a deal because he's taking a loss on every groupon sale he does - he did it for the publicity.

Take it with a grain of salt, but if you were a business owner, you'd likely not pay much attention to the ones who aren't gonna be regular customers.
As a business owner I welcome the people who call in for the groupon deal price or even haggle a bit to "cut out the middle man" (middle man being Groupon).

That being said, I strongly disagree with the philosophy of certain business owners to not care about those coming through Groupon. You may take a loss on the individual transaction but it's your chance to get a lot more people through the door and hopefully earn a repeat customer/referral. Why choose to blow that opportunity by offering subpar product/service? That would just be a double negative IMO, you're taking a hit on the transaction and someone is leaving with a subpar experience which opens the door to negative reviews, etc.
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: