REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 07-20-2018, 11:36 AM   #1
I don't get it

1991 civic wagon fwd b18a1

I dont have the time to enjoy this car anymore, runs great and pulls hard. Just seeing if there is anymore interested in it

All work has been done within the last 30,xxx km, originally an automatic car with some rust, all the rust was cut out and new panels welded in, repainted itr championship white, about 280,000 km on body and about 190,000 on the drivetrain. Thousands in receipts as well

Engine/drivetrain:
-B18a1 motor/tranny, new water pump/ timing kit with all new seals 30,xxx km ago, valve adjustment and both cv axles done with new honda mtf within the last 500km
-ACT stage 2 clutch, streetlite flywheel 12 lbs
-ARP clutch and flywheel bolts
-AEM adjustable cam gears
-DC sports header 2.5" collector wrapped
-Skunk2 pro series intake manifold, golden eagle fuel rail, Sard pressure regulator, Russell AN fuel lines and filter
-short ram intake heat wrapped
-custom made full stainless exhaust with all vibrant componants
-hush22 hydraulic clutch conversion with OEM master and slave cylinder, custom made -3AN clutch line, dot4 fluid
-full size aluminum radiator
-14" electric slim fan
-optima yellowtop mounted in spare tire well, fusebox relocated under the dash, headlight harness tucked under the fenders

Suspension/brakes
-new EX master cylinder, stock rear drums/shoes/hardware/wheel cylinders 30,xxx ago
-hawk HPS front pads, slotted / drilled front rotors, Russell stainless steel front and rear lines, new front calipers 30,xxx ago
-tein superstreet coilovers, height and dampening adjustable
-skunk2 front camber kit with spare set of ball joints, blox rear camber kit, blox rear lower control arms, skunk2 lca hardware, DA integra rear swaybar
-k tuned front traction bar
-crx manual variable ratio steering rack with new energy bushings and inner and outer tie rods
-all energy bushings except the rear trailing arms
-15x7.5" wheels with polished lips, tires in good shape 75% left

Exterior
-body is 9/10 very good shape, rust repaired and repainted championship white about 5 years ago
-jdm side markers wired to turn signals, amber front turn signals
-front and rear fenders rolled before paint
-retrofitted HID headlights
-antenna, rear wiper and badges shaved before the repaint
-front and rear bumpers color matched to body
-DA integra front lip
-aftermarket hood strut kit

Interior
-Full black interior swap (wagons never came with black from the factory) crx black dash ( some small fitment issues), black door panels, black carpet, plastic trim repainted black, front DA gsr seat swap, rear seats refitted with matching DA gsr seat material, comes with rear headrests but they are still the original blue color
-alpine bluetooth deck, front 4.5" alpine door speakers, rear mtx 6x9s in boxs along with a 12" mtx sub and small pioneer amp
-nrg quick release steering wheel, old personal steering wheel
-aluminum shift knob
-autometer electric oil pressure and water temp gauges and AEM wideband 02 in a triple pillar pod
-blackbox wired in dashcam with motion detection

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, and there are some small issues:

-the over axle exhaust section does rattle the rear sway bar sometimes, can either remove the sway bar or possibly change how that section of pipe bends
-does have check engine light from motor swap, throws code 1 which is related to the fuel/emissions system. I believe it is because I deleted the fuel vapor canister. Does not affect how car runs or drivers, possible solution is switching the car to obd1
-1 small spec of rust on 1 rear quarter panel, can possibly be fixed before sale
-highish idle, I just did the manifold swap this winter so still trying to diagnose it but runs fine as is
- crack in windshield, pending ICBC claim so may or may not be fixed

Will come with lots of spare parts, spare ECU, distributor, 2 spare doors, front bumper and some other misc things like car cover. I have only driven it during the summer under my ownership
$6000 as is
$5500 without wheels
$5200 without wheels and gauges
$4800 without wheels, gauges and stereo

LOCATED IN NANAIMO !!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2018, 07:53 AM   #2
I don't get it

bump