REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 10-15-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,123 Times in 179 Posts
2008 Acura CSX Type-S

FS: 2008 Acura CSX Type-S

The basics:
Engine: 2.0L (K20) 4 cyl
Kilometers: 101,025 km
Transmission: 6spd manual
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black Leather
VIN: 2HHFD55968H250172
Asking $11,999

Selling my CSX Type-S. I've owned this car for a few years, but now I'm working downtown, and can take the train to work, so instead of letting this car just sit, it's time to set it free.

Bringing together the latest in technology, innovation, and design for the time, this 2008 Acura CSX Type-S is gorgeous in Tafetta White! The high revving 2.0 Litre 4 Cylinder uses vtec (yo!) to achieve 197hp and is perfectly paired with a classic 6 Speed manual. Quick and agile with a factory helical limited slip differential, responsive steering, and taut suspension, this sedan promises a thrilling drive that will have you looking for the long way home while scoring 10L/100km(28mpg) combined!

This CSX Tpe-S has a great stance that is perfectly proportioned and enhanced with a beautiful front end, alloy wheels, and a swept-back hood. Enjoy a wealth of amenities including key-less entry, an electric tilt and slide glass sunroof, automatic climate control, and supportive highly adjustable heated leather seats. Staying seamlessly connected is simple with a central touchscreen navigation, and a sound system with SD card slot(lol) for MP3's and an Parrot Bluetooth module integrated (phone calls only) into the factory stereo. You'll be kept out of harm's way with Factory HID lights for great visibility, traction control, front and side airbags, and the recall for the Takata airbags has been completed by Lougheed Acura.

I haven't put a lot of mileage on this car since purchase, but aside from the airbag recall, I've replaced a right rear brake caliper, done a few oil changes and purchased extra keys (with transponders-3 keys total). The car comes on the factory wheels (17x7+45) and 215/45/17 Michelin's and they are at approximately 7/32". I will also include a set of very lightly 205/55R16 Hankook iPike winter tires (about 8/32"), on late model Acura RSX 16x6.5+45 wheels. I have one set of Acura center caps (currently on the winters). The TPMS (Tire pressure monitoring system) light is on in the pictures, and it's because the sensors are mounted in the set of winter wheels. I've also replaced the front lower control arm bushings and seat heater pads.

This is a great everyday car, it's quick, agile and fun, while still being practical and fuel efficient. The combination of the factory limited slip and winter tires make it a great winter car too. Honda chose the CSX to become the FD2 Civic Type-R for the Japanese market, so if you miss the old days of the high revving, toss-able Civic Si's and Integra's, this might be the car for you.

Advertisement
immorality is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2018, 08:26 AM   #2
RS controls my life!

Price reduced: $10,999
immorality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:17 PM   #3
RS controls my life!

Sold!