REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 02-19-2019, 10:31 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,324 Times in 264 Posts
2002 Lexus IS300 5sp manual

Selling my 2002 Lexus IS300 with a factory 5sp manual and LSD. Currently has 154,000km and will rise a bit because it's my daily driver.

**Pictures in the Craigslist link**
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van...805533590.html

As much as I do love the car, I need a larger vehicle. I'm an enthusiast, and took care of the vehicle bringing the maintenance up to date when I purchased it.
I'm the second owner, purchased the car from the original owner at approximately 133,000km. Vehicle does have some accidents, parking lot bumps, and one side swipe. Vehicle title is still CLEAN. Still has the original first aid kit.

The IS300 will come with factory rims on Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 winter tires, with 80% remaining on the tires, great winter tires. Got me through previous winters with no issues.

The following work was done at 133,000km, when I first got the car. Everything was done out of precaution, NOT because the vehicle required it.
Oil change (proceeded to use Liquid moly and Eneos engine oil every 5,000km and OEM Lexus filters)
Timing belt and waterpump using OEM Lexus parts
Various seals and gaskets also changed around tbelt area
Drive belt (Done w/ tbelt/wp replacement)
Thermostat (Done w/ tbelt/wp replacement)
Belt tensioner (Done w/ tbelt/wp replacement)
Radiator cap (Done w/ tbelt/wp replacement)
Coolant flushed with Toyota coolant (Done w/ tbelt/wp replacement)
Spark plugs (OEM)
Stoptech Sport pads + rotors front and rear (last checked, still has approx. 70%)
Brake fluid flushed
Manual transmission fluid changed w/ Amsoil MTF
Rear differential fluid changed w/ Amsoil Severe Gear
Clutch fluid changed
Engine air filter
Cabin air filter
Both front lower balljoints replaced w/ MOOG parts
Wheel alignment

Bank1, sensor 2 oxygen sensor (CEL came on) replaced at 140,000km with Denso replacement
Radiator was replaced due to a crack @ 144,000km with Denso replacement

There is probably more maintenance items I've done, but have forgotten. It's very lightly modified,
Greddy replica front lip
Bilstein struts (put on by previous owner)
Eibach lowering springs (put on by previous owner)

Cons,
Few rock chips in the windshield
Some paint chips/scratches in the body
The door seal is torn on the passenger front door due to the roof rack, but does not leak water.
Wheels are corroded, doesn't affect performance, just unsightly. Common issue for IS300's

The car will NOT include the roof box or racks pictured, but could be negotiated with the car.
There are zero leaks, and the chassis is clean. Inspections are definitely welcomed. Car runs absolutely flawlessly.

$12,000 vehicle is located in Vancouver. Please email me with your name and phone number.
No lowballers, no trades.
Advertisement
Paradise240 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: