REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 03-12-2019, 11:55 PM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC

Halo: The Master Chief Collection will launch on Windows PC later this year, developer 343 Industries announced today during an episode of Inside Xbox. After years of console exclusivity, the franchise compilation will be available to purchase from both the Microsoft Store and Steam.

Don’t expect the entire Master Chief Collection to arrive all at once, though. 343 Industries will first drop Halo: Reach on PC — the newly announced addition to The Master Chief Collection. After that, the the plan is to release each game in chronological order: Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4. PC fans will be able to buy them on an individual basis as the developer works toward completing the full set

Steam Store link
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...ef_Collection/
Advertisement

Last edited by Mr.Money; 03-14-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:24 AM   #2
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
Halo Reach multiplayer on PC!! Finally!
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:45 AM   #3
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Never played a Halo game before, so I'm looking forward to checking this out. I'm sure there will be a lot of outdated design in the early ones, but maybe they'll tune them a bit?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:13 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Never played a Halo game before, so I'm looking forward to checking this out. I'm sure there will be a lot of outdated design in the early ones, but maybe they'll tune them a bit?
supposedly 4k and ultra wide screen support.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:42 AM   #5
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
That's not the kind of tuning I'm looking for

I was thinking more gameplay related stuff. I have never played Halo, but I've heard about the Library many times.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:54 AM   #6
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:53 AM   #7
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,137 Times in 259 Posts
As much as I love some of these games I don't think they hold up well at all. They're going to have to really tweak enemy AI if they want the single player to be passable for playing with a keyboard and mouse.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:48 AM   #8
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScizzMoney View Post
As much as I love some of these games I don't think they hold up well at all. They're going to have to really tweak enemy AI if they want the single player to be passable for playing with a keyboard and mouse.
I don't think I'd want the games to be tweaked mechanically at all-- I enjoy the novelty of playing an old game, and if they upped the AI in the older titles it would really change the way the games play.

I think the main selling point is the fact that you can actually play these on PC now, and that they've upped the graphics for some of the games.
The collection looked great on Xbox, with the ability to switch from old graphics to the updated HD graphics with a push of a button was a really nice touch.
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #9
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,923 Times in 3,876 Posts
The original Halo was available on PC and it played quite well so I wouldn't imagine the following games would be far off.

What I'd like to know is whether I can play Grifball with this or not.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:56 PM   #10

i don't think they would take away the different game modes...i use like to rocking sniper only matches..

the plasma sword and shotguns only would be insanely fun too.