REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

FS: Wedssport SA-55M with PS4S Tires

Selling my second set of wheels from the mazdaspeed. These are a pretty aggressive setup so please do your research on fitment

18" Wedssport SA-55M
18x9 +35 Offset
5x114.3 Bolt pattern
Powdercoated Raspberry sparkle over a silver/gunmetal base. Purple/Lavender on overcast days/in the shadows, and silver with a lot of metallic flake under sunlight
Tires are 245/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with 4mm or 5/32nds left. (depending on which units you prefer) (DOT 0718) Will probably last you two warm seasons of driving but will need replacing after
One wheel has two small 1cm long coating flaking on the outside lip and a groove in the center of the barrel from my brake dust shield (would rec getting it repaired or all 4 redone if you're ocd)
Includes flat carbon fiber design wedssport center caps

SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by Oshiguru; 12-21-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Measured tire tread per request. Measured as of Dec 20
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Wow RS that was quick. Sold much faster than the 17s.

I gave someone a great deal on these for working with my schedule

Please lock / delete the thread.
Closed Thread