REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 03-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Xbox vs. Playstation Network Connection

Can anyone share their experience for online gaming between these two consoles?

The Xbox live network is completely f&*ked today around the world and a buddy of mine claims that PS never has network issues. It seems every couple months xbox has issues with the network and I'm getting pretty tired of it.
Advertisement
DGN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 09:43 PM   #2
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
I owned a PS3 and a PS4 and I've never owned an XBOX, so I can't comment on which is better, but PSN has definitely had network issues over the decade or so I've used it. There was the big hack in 2011 which shut it down for a while (a month plus?) and there was a lesser mass network event in 2018 IIRC. Occasional minor disruptions of a day or less.

I'd definitely say your buddy is delusional. Looks like PSN is also down today judging from Twitter (haven't tried it myself).
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-22-2020, 06:12 PM   #3
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Honestly I play XBOX all the time and yes maybe they had two outages in the past 12 months. Thats absolutely reasonable.
fsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote