REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #1
I came, I saw, I conquered.

Paul Hellyer on UFOs, Chemtrails, Remote Viewing, MJ12, and The Shadow Government

Please take the time to watch this video. You will be amazed as to what is really going on in the world today. Very depressing stuff and the sad thing is, there is nothing we can do about it.

Paul Hellyer is a former Canadian Minister of National Defense (1963-1967) and longtime member of Canadian Parliament.
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2020, 09:55 AM   #2
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

*Paging CharlesInCharge*
Infiniti is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-08-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
He started losing it in his late 70s/early 80s after his wife passed away

He served our country for a great deal of time tho
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #4
I came, I saw, I conquered.

Not sure why people are so quick to dismiss anything related to conspiracy. Do you guys really think there are no evil in this world? Not saying I believe it 100% but some of the stuff being presented really makes you wonder. Does it not?

Sketchy things are literally happening right in front of our noses yet we pay no attention to it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgywxYj7olOIIY59rz54AaABCQ
Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo isn’t helping his case with the conspiracy brigade, after inviting Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt, former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the group in charge of the post-pandemic 'reform' of the city’s health and education systems. Of the billionaires, Schmidt will lead the panel which will prioritize ‘tele-health, remote learning and broadband,’ even though he’s still on the Google payroll. Wonder who’ll get those contracts. Bloomberg will build a human contact-tracing network and Gates will be in charge of developing a 'blueprint to re-imagine education in the new normal'. Hmm.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #5
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slifer View Post
Not sure why people are so quick to dismiss anything related to conspiracy. Do you guys really think there are no evil in this world? Not saying I believe it 100% but some of the stuff being presented really makes you wonder. Does it not?

Sketchy things are literally happening right in front of our noses yet we pay no attention to it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgywxYj7olOIIY59rz54AaABCQ
Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo isn’t helping his case with the conspiracy brigade, after inviting Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt, former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the group in charge of the post-pandemic 'reform' of the city’s health and education systems. Of the billionaires, Schmidt will lead the panel which will prioritize ‘tele-health, remote learning and broadband,’ even though he’s still on the Google payroll. Wonder who’ll get those contracts. Bloomberg will build a human contact-tracing network and Gates will be in charge of developing a 'blueprint to re-imagine education in the new normal'. Hmm.
Who is better than google at rolling out massive tech infostructure?
Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 PM   #6
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Well when we live in a world where men who call themselves women can compete in female classed sports and serve time in female correctional facilities, and we can actually keep a straight face about that, i guess nothing's off the table.
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: