REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 10-14-2020, 10:16 AM   #1
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,353 Times in 5,655 Posts
Baldurs Gate 3

Anyone playing early access?

I really should have read the details before paying full retail for a game that might not come out for another year..

Having fun with it though at first it felt very similar to pillars of eternity 2 in the scenery and opening quests etc. But it’s progressed quite well and I’m enjoying the storyline. Combat is quite concise compared to some other comparable games however I feel like the items and armour etc. May be scaled back due to early access

Have about 20 hours into it so far and I think I’m about 80% complete the early access portion
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts
Will probably get it if I ever get around to finishing Divinity Original Sin. So many games, so little time.

Early access characters aren't transferable to the actual game from what I heard. So don't get too attached to it.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:48 PM   #3
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,817 Times in 8,191 Posts
I'm super stoked to play BG3 but I'm not going to touch it until the final release is out
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:16 PM   #4
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
I’ve played a little 5th edition D&D with friends but not really enough to be super familiar with the rules. I’m pretty familiar with cRPGs in general so I don’t think it’ll be too difficult to grasp.

I’ll probably wait until the full release. I still need to finish Kingmaker, DOS2, and POE2 on the cRPG side and a bunch of other action RPGs like The Witcher 3. Plus will probably grab Cyberpunk at some point (probably Boxing Week when I order a new gaming rig).
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote