REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] about size (now NWS) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/538060-%5Bconfidential%5D-about-size-now-nws.html)

El Bastardo 07-08-2008 03:05 PM

[Confidential] about size (now NWS)

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

Alright, so this one girl wants me helllla bad, pretty much wants to hook up so I can bone her, and I wouldn't mind doing so either

problem ISSSSSS, I havn't had sex in like fuckin 6 months and I'm prob terrible, the last girl I was with said i was small - I'm 4.5 - 5 and I have phimosis....

WHAT TO DOOO, should i follow through with it

when girls want to fuck u, and find out ur small, have a fucked up looking dick, or doesnt perform so well.... how does that change their opinion of you, although I know the girls are limited in rs, if I could get some input from them that would be good

I exagerrated a lil to get my point across but yeah..... halp plz k fanks

RacePace 07-08-2008 03:14 PM

my god LB, you thought posting this would be a good idea?

q0192837465 07-08-2008 03:29 PM

*patiently waiting for some drama*

:Popcorn

miss_crayon 07-08-2008 03:41 PM

if she already wants you that bad..there must be something she's attracted to since she doesn't know about the penis size yet.

i'll have to admit, penis size is important to some extent..but i mean you gotta look at the bigger picture. you are not just limited to your penis. you got other tools you could utilize. a lot of guys could just stick it in you and not do anything that is worth remembering. it's really up to you to make it amazingly hot.

also, just because it's short doesn't mean it's not thick. do you have the girth at least?

El Bastardo 07-08-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illuminate (Post 5934497)
my god LB, you thought posting this would be a good idea?

Hey, this is why [Confidential] was created. The member in question is a fairly high profile member who most people would recognize the username of. Its a serious question.

kaitamasaki 07-08-2008 03:59 PM

I wouldn't worry if it feels like she's naturally attracted to you and hasn't seen that much huge dicks in her life.

kanachan 07-08-2008 04:31 PM

Just make sure you get her to the brink before actually going into intercourse, that way it doesn't really matter what size you're at.

AJrsx 07-08-2008 04:33 PM

Quoted from a friend "hey, it doesn't matter if you reach the end... as long as you wreak havoc on the sides"

And miss crayon probably has it right anyway. Use your tools and be the best monster ape man lover you can be haha

Mr.HappySilp 07-08-2008 04:38 PM

I tis not abotu the size it is how u use it.

Try to make her feel better. Besdie girls like guys who have confident.

Ulic Qel-Droma 07-08-2008 05:01 PM

haha not having sex in 6 months doesn't make you any worse, it should make u better, cuz you'll want to fuck again and again and again.

if this is serious, well fuck, go down on her, and like make her swoon in ecstasy and when her vag is pouring like a water fall, and she's about to burst from not having a dick in her, it doesnt matter what size your dick is.

girls can get off using their own tiny fingers, your dick aint smaller than her finger.

Conan O'Brien Sex Video 07-08-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 5934617)
I tis not abotu the size it is how u use it.

Try to make her feel better. Besdie girls like guys who have confident.

so true. i've been with a few guys of various sizes. the guy i've been with most recently isn't really large compared to others but omg does he know what he's doing!! best sex ever!!

Marco911 07-09-2008 12:02 AM

1) Get circumsized
2) 5 inches is in the range of normal sized. (95% of people fall between 5-7 inches).

rslater 07-09-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco911 (Post 5935379)
1) Get circumsized
2) 5 inches is in the range of normal sized. (95% of people fall between 5-7 inches).

Can you get circumsized with phimosis as this age?

SkunkWorks 07-09-2008 12:20 AM

I don't see why not...

You'll just shit pain bricks every night and morning until it heals.

ZhangFei 07-09-2008 12:25 AM

trim your bush, and get rid of the fat on your lower belly.

and I just googled phimosis... god damn..!!

Leopold Stotch 07-09-2008 12:28 AM

before you guys have sex. masterbate, should help i think

also phimosis, never knew that was a condition.

i'm sure you've seen a doctor but try fixing it. you're old enough now. do something about it

other than that good luck.

Delish 07-09-2008 12:50 AM

Isn't the average woman only 5 inches deep anyway?
Length is sort of important, but it's all about the girth. :o No one wants to screw a pencil!!!!

kwon 07-09-2008 01:32 AM

alright

like Marco said get circumsized... it will benefit you physically and mentally. Sex will be a lot better, greater sensation and possibly increased girthage...

as for the size issue just deal with it and make the most of what you got. Not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean.

Inaii 07-09-2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delish (Post 5935451)
Isn't the average woman only 5 inches deep anyway?
Length is sort of important, but it's all about the girth. :o No one wants to screw a pencil!!!!

Supposedly the nerve endings aren't as sensitive past 2 inches in. Which means your girl wouldn't notice past that point anyway, so length doesn't matter in that case.

As for the circumcision thing, I've been with a couple guys that weren't, 1 was okay (current bf) the other was really gross. I think it's a matter of personal hygiene. And yes, I like the water so showers are normally always the place we start =Þ (last time this was discussed Marco had a comment about always showering. So I'm addressing it before it's said)

asian_XL 07-09-2008 05:51 AM

fucked, I just googled

El Bastardo 07-09-2008 11:41 AM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

whats good girth, im about a bit thicker then a popsicle
and about 4-5 long depending on how aroused I am, think edison hahah

yeah the phimosis thing is fucked, i went to a doctor younger and she said it would just naturally fix itself, dumb bitch, aparantly 10% of infants are born with it but can be cured right away, but it was relativly new and a lot of doctors didn't know about it so it went unnoticed
circumcision isn't the only option, its actually the last option they have these creams they give out and usually its gone withina few weeks, yeah i think im gonna go get it fuckin fixed before summer ends

fuhkyu 07-09-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Bastardo (Post 5935894)
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

whats good girth, im about a bit thicker then a popsicle
and about 4-5 long depending on how aroused I am, think edison hahah

yeah the phimosis thing is fucked, i went to a doctor younger and she said it would just naturally fix itself, dumb bitch, aparantly 10% of infants are born with it but can be cured right away, but it was relativly new and a lot of doctors didn't know about it so it went unnoticed
circumcision isn't the only option, its actually the last option they have these creams they give out and usually its gone withina few weeks, yeah i think im gonna go get it fuckin fixed before summer ends

you compared your member to a popsicle?

ecchiecchi 07-09-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuhkyu (Post 5935932)
you compared your member to a popsicle?

Now.. the question is.. compared to what? a popsicle or a popsicle stick?

google 07-09-2008 01:48 PM

this thread is epic lol

imo u shud stick it in her before u get it fixed...u nvr know, something might go wrong during the process and if that happens ull never have the chance :lol

ecchiecchi 07-09-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by google (Post 5936115)
this thread is epic lol

imo u shud stick it in her before u get it fixed...u nvr know, something might go wrong during the process and if that happens ull never have the chance :lol

*knock on wood*

haha