REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   former Canadian minister of defense speaks out on UFO's (https://www.revscene.net/forums/684893-former-canadian-minister-defense-speaks-out-ufos.html)

saucywoman 06-05-2013 11:33 AM

former Canadian minister of defense speaks out on UFO's

20 minute video down a bit
Discuss
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05...er-disclosure/
Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 06-05-2013 11:35 AM

hahaha

CiC and you should get together ;)

it's been posted in the conspiracy thread awhile ago

saucywoman 06-05-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8253716)
hahaha

CiC and you should get together ;)

it's been posted in the conspiracy thread awhile ago

Haha I never saw it and was like wtf.. I don't know what to think.. How is this true or not true?
Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 06-05-2013 12:10 PM

iirc (from cic's video) the former defense minister didn't start believing in aliens etc until after he left politics

a lot of people in former high profile or sensitive positions have come out to talk about aliens (seemingly after they've left their positions) and its been written off as them being crazy

aside from their claims there isn't exactly any evidence but who knows ;)

CharlesInCharge 06-05-2013 12:48 PM

Hello
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...y-Morpheus.JPG

Choose your destiny
http://i500.listal.com/image/4645365/500full.jpg

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/20...Fy4L6xHq-6.png

Red Pill

Blue Pill
Spoiler!

StylinRed 06-05-2013 12:51 PM

i like how you presented your comment

Ulic Qel-Droma 06-05-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8253732)
iirc (from cic's video) the former defense minister didn't start believing in aliens etc until after he left politics

a lot of people in former high profile or sensitive positions have come out to talk about aliens (seemingly after they've left their positions) and its been written off as them being crazy

aside from there claims there isn't exactly any evidence but who knows ;)

evidence is only needed for the brain washed masses. But in that case, evidence can be fabricated to make the masses believe whatever. hindsight is 20/20.

what are the statistical chances that all those former high profile types have all gone crazy?

what are the statistical chances that there is life out there? then compound on top what are the statistical chances that in the trillions of years the universe has been around, a life form has achieved inter/intra galactic travel?

doesnt the first one just by statistics alone seem a bit odd?

El Bastardo 06-05-2013 12:57 PM

Maybe Rob Ford wasn't the only one smoking something.

StylinRed 06-05-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 8253770)
evidence is only needed for the brain washed masses. But in that case, evidence can be fabricated to make the masses believe whatever. hindsight is 20/20.

what are the statistical chances that all those former high profile types have all gone crazy?

what are the statistical chances that there is life out there? then compound on top what are the statistical chances that in the trillions of years the universe has been around, a life form has achieved inter/intra galactic travel?

doesnt the first one just by statistics alone seem a bit odd?

it does seem odd indeed but far less odd than believing that there are lizard men living underground that the government is secretly keeping at bay or alien bases on the dark side of the moon etc

saucywoman 06-05-2013 01:02 PM

Charles in charge stay out of this thread please. I want an actual mature discussion and you do not bring that to they table

Stylinred thank you for your response.. I'm curious why after they leave office are there so many coming forward with stuff.. Did they all go crazy, but why wait until leaving office!??
Posted via RS Mobile

Soundy 06-05-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8253732)

aside from their claims there isn't exactly any evidence but who knows ;)

I don't know how anyone who's been in politics can believe that politics AREN'T heavily populated by aliens :badpokerface:

To paraphrase from Men In Black:

Quote:

Elle: Hey, Jay! Zed called. The high consulate from Solaxiant 9 wants floor seats for the next Jays game.
Jay: All right, let's put in a call to Rob Ford. He's from that planet.
Elle: Ford? You're kidding.
Jay: Nope.
Elle: Not much of a disguise.

CharlesInCharge 06-05-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8253778)
Charles in charge stay out of this thread please. I want an actual mature discussion and you do not bring that to they table

Stylinred thank you for your response.. I'm curious why after they leave office are there so many coming forward with stuff.. Did they all go crazy, but why wait until leaving office!??
Posted via RS Mobile

I want my fail button back then so that I can hand them out generously in this thread.

saucywoman 06-05-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8253782)
I want my fail button back then so that I can hand them out generously in this thread.

How about I ban you temporarily instead! Now back on topic and you go play with some dangerous chemicals
Posted via RS Mobile

murd0c 06-05-2013 01:25 PM

Hee ist he UFO thread that we have been talking about everything. It's a serious discussion as well which is nice. I forgot about this video and will check it out tonight and let you know my point of view

http://www.revscene.net/forums/64244...verage-12.html

snails 06-05-2013 01:32 PM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6416324096/hE7099771/

bloodmack 06-05-2013 02:38 PM

The zionists have gotten to saucy. All hail Zionist lieutenant SaucyWoman.

Mike Oxbig 06-05-2013 02:49 PM

All hail charlesincharge for breaking this down for you all

saucywoman 06-05-2013 05:18 PM

What's a Zionist?
Posted via RS Mobile

Infiniti 06-05-2013 06:05 PM

http://sp6.fotolog.com/photo/22/41/8...92602160_f.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8253985)
What's a Zionist?
Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 06-05-2013 06:16 PM

^^^ lol no

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8253985)
What's a Zionist?
Posted via RS Mobile

Jews seeking to create a Land of Israel, only for Jews, and to rebuild their Temple, all this by any means necessary (this point isnt a conspiracy)

(this is the conspiracy) some believe these zionists secretly control the world they lurk in the shadows and the world is their playground while governments are their puppets

saucywoman 06-05-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8254016)
^^^ lol no

Jews seeking to create a Land of Israel, only for Jews, and to rebuild their Temple, all this by any means necessary (this point isnt a conspiracy)

(this is the conspiracy) some believe these zionists secretly control the world they lurk in the shadows and the world is their playground while governments are their puppets

Oh like that bilderbergers mentioned in the video?
Posted via RS Mobile

willystyle 06-05-2013 06:51 PM

I have alot to say regarding this topic, but I don't feel that this is the right medium to express my views. if you are interested, feel free to leave me a message and I can you point in the right direction for resources and material.

$_$ 06-05-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willystyle (Post 8254053)
I have alot to say regarding this topic, but I don't feel that this is the right medium to express my views. if you are interested, feel free to leave me a message and I can you point in the right direction for resources and material.

It's funny how you can be the most educated, well respected person in the community but the moment you start to talk about "aliens" you are suddenly a :heckno:.

I briefly talked about these type of projects that have been going on in this post .

Here, just dig around NASA's own files and see what you can find: http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

I think there are two type of theorists: one that are willing to believe anything and everything that is anti-government and far out, and those that try to actually analyze the information and try to think objectively about these issues. Certain people that are the loudest proponents of these topics have often times skewed the public's opinions of what is believable and what's not, and in the end hurts any possibilities of continuing research and questioning of these phenomenons.

It's difficult to have a serious discussion about any of this when you have stupid people like CiC that is just constantly in the background screaming and yelling like a child that cannot bring any intelligence into a debate without linking to a conspiracy.com type source.

People don't care about evidence. People just want to believe what authority figures tell them to believe. Even if a giant UFO suddenly appears on top of Vancouver, it wouldn't change what the world thinks about aliens. As long as you are living comfortably in your house with your family and kids, the government could tell you anything and you would believe it.

I think there should be enough statistical evidence to suggest that we aren't alone. They recently proved that there was water on Mars with the Mars Rover, which makes it pretty easy to assume that there was probably microbial life AT LEAST. And that just one of the closest planets in our solar system. What about in the milky way? What about in the next galaxy over?

$_$ 06-05-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8254016)
^^^ lol no

The fact that most, if not all of the largest western financial institutions and companies are controlled by families of Jewish descent is not a conspiracy.

How much influence on world political issues of these families is up for debate because most of these happen behind closed doors.

Their own personal goals and endgame is the conspiracy.

willystyle 06-05-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $_$ (Post 8254098)
It's funny how you can be the most educated, well respected person in the community but the moment you start to talk about "aliens" you are suddenly a :heckno:

Right on! You have conspiracy nuts on this board running wild, quoting sources from conspiracy websites then using it as if it's factual ruin your odds of any serious debate about this subject.

You have people who believe in everything that the government and media feeds them, then you have those that can't even bear the thought of the possibility that there may be extra-terrestrial out there, and finally you have the idiots that would laugh at you every time you mention the words "ufo" and "aliens" as if you are some kind of a nutcase without properly doing any research and looking at the evidence on their own.