REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #126
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,133 Times in 309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Just because everyone else walks around here sucking your dick doesn't mean I am going to. You never answered my question from before, so unless you want to respond and actually have an intelligent conversation please STFU.
You're lucky that I'm not a moderator of the police forum because you'd have a nice vacation from here coming up. Yes, my jimmies are rustled. Asking someone from the island about a specific stretch of road in Burnaby that I'm sure he doesn't travel is retarded and since you appear to have some intellect you should know that. This is really not even the best place to discuss this crap anyways. Take it to VOT where threads like this should be. Police officers don't create policy, they follow it. This is a forum that for 11 years has been to provide an outlet for people with questions specific to how they can best comply with the laws or deal with the consequences of their non-compliance, not to discuss the policies in question or to try to bait law enforcement into discussing the validity of the laws.

Seriously though you need to show some respect for a moderator who has taken the time to support Revscene and answer countless questions over the past 6 1/2 years here from asshats with antiestablishmentarian complexes. I sure wouldn't have stuck around with all the crap that gets flung about here and the decline of the quality of questions brought up here. RS is very lucky to have Zulutango's experience and knowledge and I know you haven't been here for very long but you need to grasp that, and soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
obviously your to stupid to get down off your high horse to pay attention
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grammartime_too.jpg (68.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
Babykiller - And next to that, there's a little dot called a period. It's not the stuff you eat out of your sisters gash, it's a handy little tool for breaking up sentences so they don't look like nonsensical retard garbage.

Last edited by Brianrietta; 11-06-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Brianrietta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #127
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
You're lucky that I'm not a moderator of the police forum because you'd have a nice vacation from here coming up. Yes, my jimmies are rustled. Asking someone from the island about a specific stretch of road in Burnaby that I'm sure he doesn't travel is retarded and since you appear to have some intellect you should know that. This is really not even the best place to discuss this crap anyways. Take it to VOT where threads like this should be. Police officers don't create policy, they follow it. This is a forum that for 11 years has been to provide an outlet for people with questions specific to how they can best comply with the laws or deal with the consequences of their non-compliance, not to discuss the policies in question or to try to bait law enforcement into discussing the validity of the laws.

Seriously though you need to show some respect for a moderator who has taken the time to support Revscene and answer countless questions over the past 6 1/2 years here from asshats with antiestablishmentarian complexes. I sure wouldn't have stuck around with all the crap that gets flung about here and the decline of the quality of questions brought up here. RS is very lucky to have Zulutango's experience and knowledge and I know you haven't been here for very long but you need to grasp that, and soon.
also, your and you're
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #128
GG
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
my question is, when does the pubic stop asking for higher speed limits. IMO, I don't see why it is necessary to be traveling at speeds higher than what is posted. What is the rush? Why does someone need to be traveling 110+ in a 90 zone?

If you truly believe that the people who are traveling the speed limits when others around them are traveling at 110 are the ones "causing" collisions, I don't know what to say. The people traveling 80 in an 80 or even 90 in an 80 are not the ones "causing" collisions, it is the ones around them that are impatient and for some reason need to be rushing everywhere they go. Should the ones traveling "slower" than the flow move over to the right? Yes. Should that give people excuses to road rage, cut people off, etc? No.

Speeding itself may or may not be dangerous. But the results of a collision at higher speeds= more dangerous. That is fact. If the government looks at it where they rather have more collisions at lower rates of speed than a handful of fatals, at higher speeds, I am on their side.

As for our roads being safer now than it was back then, I think it is largely a result of safer vehicles, increased strictness of impaired driving and other traffic offences, to name a few.

whats the rush? are u kidding me? i live in this city long enough to see how ridiculous our fucking traffic has become

use to take me 20-30 minutes to commute from A to B, now it takes 1hr if not more

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2013/11/vancouver-most-congested-city-in-north-america/?fb_action_ids=10153493840580002&fb_action_types=o g.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_ma p={%2210153493840580002%22%3A469098286540035}&acti on_type_map={%2210153493840580002%22%3A%22og.likes %22}&action_ref_map=[]

time is money

last thing i wonna do is waste fucking 2 hrs on the road going and come back from work alright
its called a waste of time

if people actually drive faster, for example an intersection normally 10 cars can pass. Great now everyone drives like a grandma guess wat? 5 cars can pass

There is no excuse for how low our speed limit is

government tries to brain wash us by telling us OMFG speed killlssss
u doing 110-120km OMG u go to jail

i have no problem paying the fine, but taking away my vehicle because im doing 120km on the hwy? funny we all live in north america yet lets use seattle for example are they that different than our city? to me its same shit diff pile, yet driving 110-120km is perfectly normal over there. Here people starts freaking out like bunch of pussies

fucking ridiculous

PS

than we got these dumb hippies along with the tree fuckers pretending that they never speed. Absolutely sir, im sure u drive 50km bang on in the city, 30km in school zone, 80km exactly on the hwy. I hope u go fuck urself and have a nice day fucking hypocrite
I drive 7 days a day, and let me tell u not a single motherfucker follows speed limit. Not on the hwy not in the city. When was the last time u see someone driving 50km in a 2 lane open road in the city? maybe ur grandma. If you say yes than clearly u are either A blind, B do not work C ignorant as fuck

Last edited by GG; 11-07-2013 at 07:42 AM.
GG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #129
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG View Post
whats the rush? are u kidding me? i live in this city long enough to see how ridiculous our fucking traffic has become

use to take me 20-30 minutes to commute from A to B, now it takes 1hr if not more

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2013/11/vancouver-most-congested-city-in-north-america/?fb_action_ids=10153493840580002&fb_action_types=o g.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_ma p={%2210153493840580002%22%3A469098286540035}&acti on_type_map={%2210153493840580002%22%3A%22og.likes %22}&action_ref_map=[]

time is money

last thing i wonna do is waste fucking 2 hrs on the road going and come back from work alright
its called a waste of time

if people actually drive faster, for example an intersection normally 10 cars can pass. Great now everyone drives like a grandma guess wat? 5 cars can pass

There is no excuse for how low our speed limit is

government tries to brain wash us by telling us OMFG speed killlssss
u doing 110-120km OMG u go to jail

i have no problem paying the fine, but taking away my vehicle because im doing 120km on the hwy? funny we all live in north america yet lets use seattle for example are they that different than our city? to me its same shit diff pile, yet driving 110-120km is perfectly normal over there. Here people starts freaking out like bunch of pussies

fucking ridiculous
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #130
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post

I'll go with spidey's tactic on this:

/meh.

Edit: Oh and maybe not on RS, but I have been on plenty of forums for a very long time. If those didn't change my attitude, RS surely won't.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote