REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #101
Doesn't know that has free shipping
oh i see, that was very odd seeing everyone not give one fuck about a cop on the highway for first time. They just sped past him cause everyone else was doing it.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #102
Thanked 12,085 Times in 3,335 Posts
He knew one of those cars was sebberry and feared incurring his righteous wrath over heavy-handed police tactics
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 12-29-2013, 09:35 PM   #103
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
Originally Posted by sebberry View Post
I have no problem with drink-driving roadblocks. What I take issue with is using them as an opportunity to fish for much less severe infractions and interrogations.
Personally I don't mind however much conversation a PO wants to strike up to detect alch in my system. What does piss me off is pulling me out of my car in the pissing rain at 2am to show him why my car has running lights in the headlights and not in the signal indicators.