REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2016, 07:39 AM   #1926
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.
 
PJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancity/Toronto
Posts: 3,171
Thanked 1,678 Times in 529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-revs View Post
what do u guys think of the Triton v2 tank?
and how does that compare to the Herakles?
Good tank for more modest vaping. Herakles is more intense. More clouds. More flavor

__________________
Studies show 100% of people die.. Might as well have some fun.

Hello my name is PJ.


Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:54 AM   #1927
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
hi-revs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,084
Thanked 180 Times in 99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Good tank for more modest vaping. Herakles is more intense. More clouds. More flavor
Seeing reviews on youtube, the triton looks like it produced a lot of vapor already. How much more does the herakles give?? Lol
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:26 PM   #1928
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.
 
PJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancity/Toronto
Posts: 3,171
Thanked 1,678 Times in 529 Posts
You'll have to try both I guess. Don't get me wrong, the Triton is great too, but I just personally found the Herakles was more intense, in a sense that the clouds and flavor were more dense and concentrated, if that's your thing.
__________________
Studies show 100% of people die.. Might as well have some fun.

Hello my name is PJ.


Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:40 PM   #1929
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
LC21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: richmond Lah!
Posts: 5,456
Thanked 472 Times in 223 Posts
ordered some juice from bargainejuice, hopefully this will last me awhile.
__________________
My Feedback~



BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:49 PM   #1930
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,618
Thanked 2,568 Times in 917 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
ordered some juice from bargainejuice, hopefully this will last me awhile.
shipping is rape. its still worth it in the end, 120ml juice with express post is $35. not bad at all.



now only if my rx200, herakles and battery charger would show up.....
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #1931
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,366
Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,979 Posts
Police Man - One Hit Wonder



next group buy anyone? lol
__________________
do_ob


Last edited by Vansterdam; 01-25-2016 at 09:33 PM.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-25-2016, 09:42 PM   #1932
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
Police Man - One Hit Wonder



next group buy anyone? lol
you can always count me in lol
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:34 PM   #1933
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
hi-revs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,084
Thanked 180 Times in 99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
Police Man - One Hit Wonder



next group buy anyone? lol

I'm I as well. Pm me info
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #1934
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
shipping is rape. its still worth it in the end, 120ml juice with express post is $35. not bad at all.



now only if my rx200, herakles and battery charger would show up.....
How's yours not in yet? You ordered before I did no? Got mine on Friday.
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 11:24 PM   #1935
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Tone Loc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 853
Thanked 1,366 Times in 394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
Police Man - One Hit Wonder

Spoiler!


next group buy anyone? lol
In as well. Let me know details via PM!
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:33 AM   #1936
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Klobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lollipop Lane
Posts: 8,486
Thanked 176 Times in 82 Posts
im in also
__________________
Its Klobbering Time!
Klobbersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:54 AM   #1937
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,618
Thanked 2,568 Times in 917 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
How's yours not in yet? You ordered before I did no? Got mine on Friday.
USPS fucked up with my package. It went from LA to Louisville KY then to Hamilton ON and Toronto then it was shipped back to LA and now it just says that it's cleared Canadian customs. I'm not sure if it's even in Vancouver right now.

edit: just went and checked my mailbox. got a delivery notication slip from canada post and i can pick the package up tomorrow after 1pm. no one even knocked or rang the door bell, i was home all morning.. these assholes also want $27.34 for customs. wtf??

Last edited by Gucci Mane; 01-26-2016 at 12:22 PM.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:10 PM   #1938
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
USPS fucked up with my package. It went from LA to Louisville KY then to Hamilton ON and Toronto then it was shipped back to LA and now it just says that it's cleared Canadian customs. I'm not sure if it's even in Vancouver right now.

edit: just went and checked my mailbox. got a delivery notication slip from canada post and i can pick the package up tomorrow after 1pm. no one even knocked or rang the door bell, i was home all morning.. these assholes also want $27.34 for customs. wtf??
And that's why I get it shipped to PR. It was quick and easy, only took a couple days too.
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:14 PM   #1939
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Nuage vapor has 5 Herakles Plus in stainless for whoever is looking for some, bought the last 2 black ones
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:27 PM   #1940
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.
 
PJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancity/Toronto
Posts: 3,171
Thanked 1,678 Times in 529 Posts
Picked up some One Last Drop Picasso Pallette and Purple Water. Reminds me of 12monkeys Tropika. Anyone else find the One Last Drop juices all seem to be really "sharp"? I get crazy throat hit from them. When I use them in a tank, it mellows it out a bit, which is actually quite nice.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
USPS fucked up with my package. It went from LA to Louisville KY then to Hamilton ON and Toronto then it was shipped back to LA and now it just says that it's cleared Canadian customs. I'm not sure if it's even in Vancouver right now.

edit: just went and checked my mailbox. got a delivery notication slip from canada post and i can pick the package up tomorrow after 1pm. no one even knocked or rang the door bell, i was home all morning.. these assholes also want $27.34 for customs. wtf??
Did you order juice from the states? From my experience, ordering mods and tanks is fine... but juice and batteries can go one of two ways.. That's why I always buy batteries local and if I must buy juice from an American site, I always get it shipped to PR. I've ordered $400 worth of mods and tanks from VapeNW and never got charged customs.
__________________
Studies show 100% of people die.. Might as well have some fun.

Hello my name is PJ.


Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 02:53 PM   #1941
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,618
Thanked 2,568 Times in 917 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Did you order juice from the states? From my experience, ordering mods and tanks is fine... but juice and batteries can go one of two ways.. That's why I always buy batteries local and if I must buy juice from an American site, I always get it shipped to PR. I've ordered $400 worth of mods and tanks from VapeNW and never got charged customs.
i didn't order any juice or batteries from vapenw. just the rx200, herakles and a battery charger. my US total was only $109 as well. a buddy ordered 3 rx200 shipped to his door and wasnt charged any duties. i dont get why i'm being charged duty..
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:16 PM   #1942
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,366
Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
i didn't order any juice or batteries from vapenw. just the rx200, herakles and a battery charger. my US total was only $109 as well. a buddy ordered 3 rx200 shipped to his door and wasnt charged any duties. i dont get why i'm being charged duty..
yea thats kinda weird you got charged dutys.

ESV has their turds in stock. just got myself a new efest luc v4 charger too. suprised it didnt come with a car charger though. thought they all did.

also grabbed the griffin RTA and man this thing looks sexy and hits like a beast
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #1943
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
yea thats kinda weird you got charged dutys.

ESV has their turds in stock. just got myself a new efest luc v4 charger too. suprised it didnt come with a car charger though. thought they all did.

also grabbed the griffin RTA and man this thing looks sexy and hits like a beast
I was there around 345-4 too, picked up turds as soon as they got them. You wouldn't happen to be the dude with the canucks shirt and toque? Only dude I noticed that picked up a charger that time haha
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.

Last edited by koukimonst3r; 01-26-2016 at 08:29 PM.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:25 PM   #1944
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,366
Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
I was there around 345-4 too, picked up turds as soon as they got them. You wouldn't happen to be the dude with the canvas shirt and toque? Only dude I noticed that picked up a charger that time haha

hmm I was there around 4-415 was rocking a canucks toque so maybe you saw me lol
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:29 PM   #1945
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
hmm I was there around 4-415 was rocking a canucks toque so maybe you saw me lol
That was definitely you, damn autocorrect. Canvas haha so far from Canucks.
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #1946
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,366
Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
That was definitely you, damn autocorrect. Canvas haha so far from Canucks.

haha I had to google what Canvas shirt looked like LOL

you mustof been one of the guys I let cut in front of me while I figured out what juice I wanted
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:43 PM   #1947
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
haha I had to google what Canvas shirt looked like LOL

you mustof been one of the guys I let cut in front of me while I figured out what juice I wanted
Haha nah I was sitting down vaping as my buddies were trying clean their Herakles tank in the corner. You sat down in front of me while you were waiting for your coils to be done. 22 gauge afaik
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #1948
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,366
Thanked 8,816 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
Haha nah I was sitting down vaping as my buddies were trying clean their Herakles tank in the corner. You sat down in front of me while you were waiting for your coils to be done. 22 gauge afaik
rocking 26 SS on my griffin and 22 SS on my velocity RDA wanted 24 for my griffin but they had no wires.

well see how it hits for a bit. I think I would want 24 for both my setups though
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:44 AM   #1949
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 921
Thanked 194 Times in 61 Posts
Anyone here use a Herakles Plus with 0.4 coil and an rx200? What setting do you use? I vape at 50watts and it seems to be okay, tank definitely lives up to the hype.
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.

Last edited by koukimonst3r; 01-27-2016 at 07:52 AM.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:14 PM   #1950
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Fafine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,191
Thanked 1,193 Times in 371 Posts
any dripper recommendations? i want to try different coil builds for fun.




Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
Anyone here use a Herakles Plus with 0.4 coil and an rx200? What setting do you use? I vape at 50watts and it seems to be okay, tank definitely lives up to the hype.
for the .40 coil that comes with the box, i like to run it between 50-60w
i leave the bottom n top air holes at like 1/4 open
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net