REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Vape/E-Cig Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/693314-vape-e-cig-thread.html)

!Nhan 03-06-2014 12:07 AM

Vape/E-Cig Thread

Don't know if I'm blind, but I couldn't find one. Any other vapers out there? It's a growing community and i know there has to be some of you guys on RS.

SHOW YOURSELVES!

fliptuner 03-06-2014 12:55 AM

Still using my eGo-CTwist/MT3. There's better but for the cost and size, I'll stick with it.

Also: http://www.revscene.net/forums/60317...-e-cigs-2.html

winson604 03-07-2014 09:42 AM

Been on it for the past month slowly transitioning off real cigs. Using the iTaste VV with an iclear 16B tank.

spades 03-07-2014 11:46 AM

Anybody rebuilding their atomizers? took 5 tries to make rebuild a kanger aerotank to cotton wick, find it works much better, and where you guys picking up your e liquid?

fliptuner 03-07-2014 11:54 AM

CEV E-Cigs Vancouver, BC. Canada

I get mine here but probably going to start making my own.

spades 03-07-2014 12:00 PM

^ When I first started vaping I got my juice from there but the quality was very inconsistent and crappy in general, started going to ESV but I find that their juice is kinda watery

fliptuner 03-07-2014 12:04 PM

That's just it, if you make your own, you can make adjustments, big batches and save quite a bit of money, overall.

PJ 03-07-2014 01:07 PM

Been using the Ego-C for a couple years to help quit smoking real cigarettes. Haven't fully quit yet, but it helped me cut down a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE BOY (Post 8430847)
That's just it, if you make your own, you can make adjustments, big batches and save quite a bit of money, overall.

To the people who make their own, is there any way to get rid of or better mask that sweetish/sourish taste that's in the glycerin? Or maybe it's just my supplier.. I've been going to Vancity Vapor, and all their juices seem to have that taste that I don't really like. Even the muskier flavors like coffee and the various tobacco ones have it.

nguyen 03-07-2014 03:22 PM

Using Itaste vv with a pt3 and a IGO-W RBA on a mechanical mod. Been off cigarettes for about 7weeks!

!Nhan 03-07-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 8430887)
Been using the Ego-C for a couple years to help quit smoking real cigarettes. Haven't fully quit yet, but it helped me cut down a lot.

To the people who make their own, is there any way to get rid of or better mask that sweetish/sourish taste that's in the glycerin? Or maybe it's just my supplier.. I've been going to Vancity Vapor, and all their juices seem to have that taste that I don't really like. Even the muskier flavors like coffee and the various tobacco ones have it.

i've been making my own for the past 2 months now for myself and two of my friends. i haven't had them complain about any sweet or sour taste nor have i tasted any. i usually buy my VG from ESV, but i recently made an order and bought VG in bulk.

for those who DIY, what's your favorite flavors to mix?

nguyen 03-07-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Nhan (Post 8431038)
i've been making my own for the past 2 months now for myself and two of my friends. i haven't had them complain about any sweet or sour taste nor have i tasted any. i usually buy my VG from ESV, but i recently made an order and bought VG in bulk.

100% VG? Let me grab a 15ml bottle :hotbaby:

!Nhan 03-07-2014 06:25 PM

notymen lol i make bottles pretty often and i dont' have any VG to spare. ESV sells 30ML of VG for like $4 or $5

heisenberg 03-07-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Nhan (Post 8431038)

i love lychee from Perfumer's apprentice and cotton candy from them too. watermelon used to be my favourite flavour until i found lychee. i have french toast, vanilla and another one waiting to be brewed. Whats your process with making juice?

Klobbersaurus 03-07-2014 07:43 PM

ive been using a vamo v2 for a while with a smok carto tank, takes me about a week vaping to empty the tank but i just picked up a mechanical and gonna figure out how to rebuild my atomizer

been picking up my fluids from mister e-liquid shipped to point roberts

nguyen 03-07-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus (Post 8431149)
ive been using a vamo v2 for a while with a smok carto tank, takes me about a week vaping to empty the tank but i just picked up a mechanical and gonna figure out how to rebuild my atomizer

been picking up my fluids from mister e-liquid shipped to point roberts

Which mechanical mod did you grab? Been thinking about grabbing the Nemesis in next couple weeks.

As for mister e-liquid which VG blend do you grab?

!Nhan 03-07-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heisenberg (Post 8431147)
i love lychee from Perfumer's apprentice and cotton candy from them too. watermelon used to be my favourite flavour until i found lychee. i have french toast, vanilla and another one waiting to be brewed. Whats your process with making juice?

i actually just tried a lychee. i used it at 15% and it wasn't very flavorful, granted i'm still new at mixing.

my process is after mixing i put it in a drawer for about 3 days with no sunlight at all. shake for a minute, then take the cap off and let it sit for another day. cap back on shake again and in the dark for a couple more days before i taste it.

i've tried strawberry kiwi, strawberry, ripe banana, hawaiian punch, lychee, strawberries & cream, and i can't seem to find one that i like enough. i think i may need to increase my flavor percentage more. all about trial and error.

Klobbersaurus 03-07-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyen (Post 8431154)
Which mechanical mod did you grab? Been thinking about grabbing the Nemesis in next couple weeks.

As for mister e-liquid which VG blend do you grab?

i just got some cheap clone that seems to do the job, i prefer my vamo but with the 18650 battery, the vape is huge

ive been usually getting 33% VG

just so you know, its illegal to bring e-juice with nicotine across the border

Gucci Mane 03-07-2014 08:30 PM

are e-cig's available at places like 7-11? trying to figure out where i can go and get a couple right now lol.

nguyen 03-07-2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus (Post 8431180)
i just got some cheap clone that seems to do the job, i prefer my vamo but with the 18650 battery, the vape is huge

ive been usually getting 33% VG

just so you know, its illegal to bring e-juice with nicotine across the border

Haha, thanks for the heads up! Let me know when your gonna purchase another batch! ESV flavors are getting boring

heisenberg 03-07-2014 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Nhan (Post 8431164)
i actually just tried a lychee. i used it at 15% and it wasn't very flavorful, granted i'm still new at mixing.

my process is after mixing i put it in a drawer for about 3 days with no sunlight at all. shake for a minute, then take the cap off and let it sit for another day. cap back on shake again and in the dark for a couple more days before i taste it.

i've tried strawberry kiwi, strawberry, ripe banana, hawaiian punch, lychee, strawberries & cream, and i can't seem to find one that i like enough. i think i may need to increase my flavor percentage more. all about trial and error.

i do a 20% flavour. Whenever i make juice i make 100ml batches. makes it easier to do percentages and what not. Haven't had anything too strong. I do 20ml flavour, then about 70ml VG and 10ml PG. just a little kick to it, nothing much.

My juice used to leak a bit too in my EVOD carto. So I played with the VG and PG.

I put my juices in little mason jars and label them. Leave them in a box and shake quite often. I let mine brew for about a week or so. I then bottle them and share with a few friends :D

TOPEC 03-07-2014 11:17 PM

where r u guys getting ur supplies? eg, the flavour juice, the vg/pg? sounds fun to mix ur own

!Nhan 03-08-2014 12:28 AM

happy vape is located in Ontario. They sell everything for diy. I bought from a place in the states called myfreedolsmoke and brought it back unknowing it was illegal avaga
Posted via RS Mobile

TOPEC 03-08-2014 12:41 AM

what about the nicotine? where to find those?

!Nhan 03-08-2014 03:40 AM

https://www.canvape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1868

you might need to make an account in order to see it. they only sell it in 48MG strength

Klobbersaurus 03-08-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyen (Post 8431194)
Haha, thanks for the heads up! Let me know when your gonna purchase another batch! ESV flavors are getting boring

theres alot of flavours at mister e-liquid but some of the ones that had good reviews werent that great, i got a bunch of menthol ones that were too strong, the throat hit made me choke a few times