REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

NEUF 04-19-2003 08:22 PM

iam gonna look on ebay for a real deal police billy club.. man that would be so awsome to have

NEUF 04-19-2003 08:24 PM

oh jamie no love on that flywheel yet.. no one has one

clutch5oh 04-19-2003 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NEUF
iam gonna look on ebay for a real deal police billy club.. man that would be so awsome to have

get the retractable one. those things rock, and hurt. although they are illegal to have, unless you are authorised by the government of canada. however in the states, they dont give a shit if u have one. as long as u dont use it:rolleyes:

clutch5oh 04-19-2003 09:31 PM

Re: Re: thats uncool

Quote:

Originally posted by jamie
you're a retard
:rolleyes:

and on a sidenote:

im sure we all know what you mean, but that makes no sense whatsoever - you should think about summer school

easy buddy. she has no beef with u, so there is no need to get on her case. if anything she is trying to help spoo. its not like she jacked it off a street car. i know she got it of a busted up honda at a wreakers.

and maybe if i were a little bit nicer to the ladies, u may get more action, and less shut downs. not to get on your case or start a fight, but since i have been on here, it seams like u get shot down a lot. just thought how it was kinda funny that u call 90% of the women on here retards, and put them down.

Festus351 04-19-2003 10:28 PM

whatever

Thanks for stickin up for me clutch, but i dont need it.... i dont care ppl think of me... especially ppl who feel the need to make fun of someone over the friggin internet.... look, hes right i have no beef with you, but if you keep goin off liek that im gonna have something against you.... try not being an asshole, at least on your first try at things... and you might meet some friends... cuz im sorry but what the fuck did i ever do to you?..... its ppl like you who make this world the shithole its turning out to be you know that? or maybe your mommy never told you that if you dont have anything nice to say.... dont say anything at all

girlcrazy_4 04-19-2003 10:42 PM

So how many of you have gone down to McDicks and stole the food trays, stuck emm under ur back tires with the e-brakes on and gone for a rip? It was bloody awesome on my Gf's Saturn untill... they (the trays) wore through to the tires and we didnt stop. Now we have the problem of a bumpy ride when we're driving because the tires melted a dad bit too far. The bright side of it was we were both shit faced and had a hella fun time doing it :D

Festus351 04-19-2003 10:49 PM

lol

Saturns should be used to that kind of abuse :p j/k sounds like a blast, minus the being shitfaced part.... cant say that ive done it but i have heard stories of ppl doin it, none of them have been "bad" stories either.. lol definately have to keep it in mind for when im bored lol ^_^

girlcrazy_4 04-19-2003 10:59 PM

We're talking a early 90's saturn which when we put it in reverse its tranny makes the whole car jump as it clanks into position, when we put it in 2nd it dosnt work and just normal driving it kickes into "high rev" at about 5500 rpm just before red line for no reason at all and than goes back down to 3000. :S But hey, its a saturn... what do you expect!! lol

351rusty 04-20-2003 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by clutch302
get the retractable one. those things rock, and hurt. although they are illegal to have, unless you are authorised by the government of canada. however in the states, they dont give a shit if u have one. as long as u dont use it:rolleyes:
i got onna them...they hurt like a bitch..actually a buddy found it in pick your part and im like yoink...:D

SpooSports 04-20-2003 12:13 AM

No Beefin in My thread:nono: Jamie, Clutch, Laura, be nice!

girlcrazy_4 04-20-2003 12:57 AM

what does the easter bunny and eggs have to do with eachother? Does it mean that this year its going to be stoner bunny because easter falls on 4:30 *today* Hmmm, stoner bunny, now that could be getting interesting.

jamie 04-20-2003 07:33 AM

Re: Re: Re: thats uncool

Quote:

Originally posted by clutch302
maybe if i were a little bit nicer to the ladies, u may get more action and less shut downs
yeah, okay?
thanks for the tip, dumbass.

Quote:

not to get on your case or start a fight
oh i see how that works now.. :rolleyes:
well.. not to start a fight or anything, but you're a fucking degenerate

Quote:

since i have been on here, it seams like u get shot down a lot. just thought how it was kinda funny that u call 90% of the women on here retards, and put them down.
i get shot down alot on here? okay, so there are like, what... 3 chicks that browse the OK forums? 2 of which are from kamloops..and clutch, what exactly is 90% of 3? yeeeeeeeah.. thats right.. you're still a huge dumb fuck.
and because i'm good friends with the only good looking one on here that makes me a bad person right?

and for you of all people to be talking shit...while i could pick up more chicks in a wheelchair-equipped Astro van

SpooSports 04-20-2003 10:32 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: thats uncool

Quote:

Originally posted by jamie

and for you of all people to be talking shit...while i could pick up more chicks in a wheelchair-equipped Astro van

Thats the fuinnyest thing ive ever heard :haha:

But jamie calm down dude, do some beefin over PM or something.

SpooSports 04-20-2003 10:53 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!

big_sexy_chevy 04-20-2003 11:28 AM

happy easter to everyone. and ppl ppl ppl, stop the hating! its easter

hey spoo, was the easter bunny nice to u this year?

Festus351 04-20-2003 11:43 AM

Sorry Spoo..........

Happy Easter Everyone....mmmm mini eggs ^_^ hahah

girlcrazy_4 04-20-2003 11:51 AM

I had a great easter, we ran over a paper mache Bunny three times with the car :D shoulda seen it when the 4x4 was done with it...

TurboProbe 04-20-2003 12:01 PM

EDIT: Rant removed.

Happy easter people. :)

Festus351 04-20-2003 01:08 PM

??

Do any of you pplz like cougars? i mean the car not the gurls :P lol anyways its not a super popular car, or at least its not talked about but im just wondering if anyone has heard the latest as to why they stopped making them for now and if any of the special editions were ever actually made...??

big_sexy_chevy 04-20-2003 03:13 PM

like the cougars from the 70's which were super dope, or the newer gayer ones? im pretty sure they have discontinued the cougars for a while, and im pretty sure there was never a high performance option

ps. the girls r very nice;)

Festus351 04-20-2003 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by big_sexy_chevy
like the cougars from the 70's which were super dope, or the newer gayer ones? im pretty sure they have discontinued the cougars for a while, and im pretty sure there was never a high performance option

ps. the girls r very nice;)

hahaha slick, yah the oler 70's style will always rock, but i like the newer body style too, they've stopped the production of them but i think they'll come back in a few years with a retro one like what the mustang is doing for the '05 concept.... i like the newer body style of the cougar tho, cuz you can get body kits for them that kick ass, i have a pic of one that looks like an import :D hah ^_^

fourtirefire 04-20-2003 05:30 PM

yeah.. my 'rents have an 88, big boat but man.. can that thing brakestand... it's got the 5.0L with the crappomatic, it goes ok for a boat car but yah.. still runnin strong at 320,000km's

Dmanm 04-20-2003 06:24 PM

4 20.. easter... nuff said

RRxtar 04-20-2003 06:58 PM

Got the JDM 1 piece headlights on. 3 days later I get a an RCMP inspection becuz of them. :(

NEUF 04-20-2003 08:30 PM

cougars? are they what the mercury marader is based on?? cuz i saw one of those today and they are dope looking cars..