REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

Bouncing Bettys 04-12-2003 02:53 AM

Quote:

yeah man I am jealus of your mom and her 1963 beemer pretty sweet and your walmart mustang yeah that is pretty dope too, and yes I make fun of everyones ride? since when? only yours homo, and yeah thanx I know I am cooler than you you don't have to point it out ! Anyway hope hooked on phonics works for you, peace
you so owned colton just now :rolleyes:

PRE-LUDACRIS 04-12-2003 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blaupunkt69
:gay: you so owned colton just now :gay:
That is the gayest comment I have ever heard, P.S you better get colton to lend you hooked on phonic If he ever get's done with it :rolleyes: "you so owned colton just now" What the fuck kind of english is that?

clutch5oh 04-12-2003 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blaupunkt69
you so owned colton just now :rolleyes:

ahh, leave it be. it sounds like he is going to cry, and if wants to keep acting like a little child on here, let him.

P.S THIS THREAD ROCKS SPOO!!!!!!!!

reXem 04-12-2003 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PRE-LUDACRIS
That is the gayest comment I have ever heard, P.S you better get colton to lend you hooked on phonic If he ever get's done with it :rolleyes: "you so owned colton just now" What the fuck kind of english is that?
Wow mike... nice that u throw that hooked on phonics out there is A) It is for reading not spelling or grammer and B) if you read your own posts u need it just as much as neone else.

Quote:

yeah man I am jealus of your mom and her 1963 beemer pretty sweet and your walmart mustang yeah that is pretty dope too, and yes I make fun of everyones ride
Great sentence structure :rolleyes: and good spelling on jealOus:rolleyes:

SpooSports 04-12-2003 02:32 PM

Stop fighting boys, this thread is dope dont make me close it!

So its raining in kelowna again today, this blows, my car was all nice and clean!

My car goes in for tint on wednesday as well im stoked:)

big_sexy_chevy 04-12-2003 02:46 PM

another lazy saturday afternnon in the rainy okanagan. where u getting u window tint stew?

GO NUCKS! game time tonight:D

and pre-lud and clutch, i dont wanna get in between u two, but y do u always fight? it seems a lil childish and a lil :gay: anyways, no disrespect to either of u

clutch5oh 04-12-2003 03:54 PM

SWEEEEEET. GIRSL GONE WILD IS GOING TO BE IN KONA. RIGHT HERE ON TEH BIG ISLAND :D

LETS HEAR IT FOR GIRLS WHO FLASH THERE B(o )( o)BS IN PUBLICK TO GET ON T.V..

SpooSports 04-12-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by big_sexy_chevy
another lazy saturday afternnon in the rainy okanagan. where u getting u window tint stew?

GO NUCKS! game time tonight:D

and pre-lud and clutch, i dont wanna get in between u two, but y do u always fight? it seems a lil childish and a lil :gay: anyways, no disrespect to either of u

Cool Shade on wednesday morning!

reXem 04-12-2003 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
My car goes in for tint on wednesday as well im stoked:)
What percent? 5%? Limo tint rules...no need for anyone to see into the back of ur car

ludecrus 04-12-2003 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by reXem
What percent? 5%? Limo tint rules...no need for anyone to see into the back of ur car
Or for you to see out of it ;)

Paparossi 04-12-2003 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by clutch302
SWEEEEEET. GIRSL GONE WILD IS GOING TO BE IN KONA. RIGHT HERE ON TEH BIG ISLAND :D
Your on the big island?? Cool, say hi to my uncle Derik next time your in Kona Safeway( from Mike ) :)

SpooSports 04-12-2003 11:20 PM

Im thinking of going 10% or is it even worth the difference?

clutch5oh 04-13-2003 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Paparossi
Your on the big island?? Cool, say hi to my uncle Derik next time your in Kona Safeway( from Mike ) :)
will do. we go to the sub way thats by there for lunch al the time when we have a job site in kona, doing the electrical thing.

SpooSports 04-13-2003 02:33 PM

I hate rain..........:(

So Bummed i have to work my entire easter weekend

Het netfreak did i see u at the dehart 4way about 3pm sunday afternoon

netfreak 04-13-2003 04:04 PM

Yup I figured that was you.

btw was your car parked out by coopers at mission park about an hour earlier?

RRxtar 04-13-2003 04:27 PM

damn rain interrupted my street hockey today.

Big Daddy 04-13-2003 05:16 PM

I was playing road hockey on a nice well lit court the other day, beatiful weather, not too many people (2 on 2, only one goalie, me :D) Guy's just about to take a mass slap from the point and the lights shut off, fuckin pitch black for a bit, then we could sorta see, so we switched to the glow in the dark ball and played on for another half hour, makes the game really interesting when the goalie can't see shit :D then again, neither could the players...

fourtirefire 04-13-2003 06:47 PM

shit.. i've got too much to do on easter weekend...
my whole engine rebuild over the 4day weekend, write the LPI test saturday morning, then work the rest of the day...shiat :damn:

clutch5oh 04-13-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big Daddy
I was playing road hockey on a nice well lit court the other day, beatiful weather, not too many people (2 on 2, only one goalie, me :D) Guy's just about to take a mass slap from the point and the lights shut off, fuckin pitch black for a bit, then we could sorta see, so we switched to the glow in the dark ball and played on for another half hour, makes the game really interesting when the goalie can't see shit :D then again, neither could the players...
its all fun and games untill the goalie gets hit in the nuts with a glowing ball. then u geta face like this :o

RRxtar 04-13-2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by clutch302
its all fun and games untill the goalie gets hit in the nuts with a glowing ball. then u geta face like this :o
no man... you got a face like this :crazy2:

TurboProbe 04-13-2003 09:19 PM

Hahahahahaha :damn:

Big Daddy 04-13-2003 09:53 PM

No nut shots for me...plus I was wearing a cup...I did get nailed in the head tho, 's all good with the mask on :D

PRE-LUDACRIS 04-13-2003 10:14 PM

Well then when are we gonna have a RevScene road hockey game?

SpooSports 04-13-2003 10:31 PM

Fuck yeah im down:)

Paparossi 04-13-2003 10:51 PM

GAME ON !!! :D