REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

big_sexy_chevy 05-16-2003 05:34 PM

holy shit, thats an intense story. and the orangy copper one is 73 i bielive. anyways, all mopar viechals kick import ass!!!:D :agree:

Poorad 05-16-2003 06:14 PM

I stubbed my toe.

Canadian Rider 05-16-2003 06:52 PM

it was a downtown side street cal-de-sac with 3 no parking signs around it that i fucking failed to see... and i was there because i was running so if you wanna come for a run with jon and i you're more then welcome big :P .... and i just got off working for 12 straight hours with pretty much no break

fourtirefire 05-16-2003 07:21 PM

haha yeah that guy in the barracuda owned us pretty good... oh btw it was cuz we had 3 ppl in the 'yota thaaats why i lost to him... jeez damn passengers hahah no i have no way possible of ever going faster than him in 'yota maybe if someones willing to donate a 200 Shot of nitrous for a carb'ed engine... i might be able to beat him then mwhahaa

delSol97 05-16-2003 07:39 PM

I'm bored, anyone out doing anything stupid behind the wheel tonight? :)

clutch5oh 05-16-2003 07:51 PM

i get to go to hilo tomoro, and party with a bunch of hot chicks :D 3 of witch are models, and want there picture taken!!! well see what happens after strait rasbarry twist vodca :high:

netfreak 05-16-2003 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by delSol97
I'm bored, anyone out doing anything stupid behind the wheel tonight? :)
Just my usual highway cruise. Might even catch some tourists doing 40 on the highway like yesterday haha. The entire weekend is probably going to be full of tourists driving slow as hell and not watching where they're going.

netfreak 05-16-2003 09:20 PM

Hey delsol97 I think the guy who bought your MR2 lives around my area. I was at an intersection and I heard this loud rumble in the distance.. Then I see this white MR2 with chrome rims or something drive by.

clutch5oh 05-16-2003 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by netfreak
Just my usual highway cruise. Might even catch some tourists doing 40 on the highway like yesterday haha. The entire weekend is probably going to be full of tourists driving slow as hell and not watching where they're going.
man thats a regluar day over here. the fuckin tourists are so fucking dangerous. flying down a highway at 65 70 mph, and suddinly they hit the fuckin brakes to look at a fuckin palm tree. or they will only do 45 mph in a 65 zone. i dont know how many fucking supersize drinks from lunch i loose by throwing at the bastards for damn near killing me. oh yeah. and if your ever over here. 90% of the rental cars are convertables, and the tourists always have the tops down. its 10 points if you get the cup to hit the person, and explode all over ther interior. but only 5 if u get it in the car, and not hit the driver. i think i have like 45 points now. haha. but only cause i usualy have nothing to throw at the rentals.

clutch5oh 05-16-2003 11:46 PM

haha, one more quick funny dumb ass tourists story. ok, u can usualy tell who the locals are cause they have a convertable, but they keep the tops up to stay out of the sun. tourists always have it down cause they are stupid, and dont realize how much a hawaiian sun burn hurts. ok, so a few weeks ago we had some huge surf commin in. so me and kelly were walking around a beach front road called ali'i drive (big tourist spot/ place to show off a cool ride). well this one guy, and his gf, or wife or something were driving along in there convertable seabring, trying to look all big time with the top down. next thing i see a huge wave comming in, and woossshhh, this fuckin wave comes right over the rock wall, and right into the guys rented seabring, soaking him, the chick, and the whole interior with salt water from the ocean. haha, i laughed for days after seeing that.

netfreak 05-16-2003 11:58 PM

lol

delSol97 05-17-2003 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by netfreak
Hey delsol97 I think the guy who bought your MR2 lives around my area. I was at an intersection and I heard this loud rumble in the distance.. Then I see this white MR2 with chrome rims or something drive by.
Yah, that has to be it. heh.

You don't get quite the same effect behind the drivers seat, but I pulled up behind it the other day and couldn't believe how loud it was.

Maybe its gotten worse or has been "changed" since it left my possession.

Heh.

netfreak 05-17-2003 06:14 PM

I couldn't see any exhaust pipes at the back, so maybe that's part of the problem :D

proshoraca 05-17-2003 09:57 PM

ya saw a volvo with bags today, laughed pretty good at that one, has black doors, good and rez-raca effect.

had good nite last nite, am bored. and need to jurinate
-Marshall

fourtirefire 05-17-2003 10:53 PM

yup saw two street racers get busted by the 5-0 last night on old vernon road was like a late 80's red camaro witha wing on the back and some other older boat type car ripping it and the pigs caught up and caught both of em... oh yah and saw the TT 97 blue supra in town last night.. heard he was racing out on bullman rd...

RRxtar 05-17-2003 11:23 PM

hit up the hill clibnk oday..... twho 2-6s later... uhhmmm gonite

proshoraca 05-17-2003 11:43 PM

haha dude it seems like ur always tanked on here. haha. right on.

oh ya, should check out that turbo'd/intercooled/5speed 2.0L '88(i think) Lude runnin at knox. ya, its runnin propane. pretty cool setup.

RRxtar 05-18-2003 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by proshoraca
oh ya, should check out that turbo'd/intercooled/5speed 2.0L '88(i think) Lude runnin at knox. ya, its runnin propane. pretty cool setup.
yep that thing ran last year too. that car is fuggin fast. good choice on the propane setup too. more boost, more timing, more power.

Dmanm 05-18-2003 10:35 AM

that supra isnt a 97 its a 94... and its no long a TT.

SpooSports 05-18-2003 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
yup saw two street racers get busted by the 5-0 last night on old vernon road was like a late 80's red camaro witha wing on the back and some other older boat type car ripping it and the pigs caught up and caught both of em... oh yah and saw the TT 97 blue supra in town last night.. heard he was racing out on bullman rd...

Hahaha they both passed me on the higway on the way out to the wifes house.

I was gonna giver and stand ground but instead i remained at a comfortable cruzing speed.

2 mins later, i rolled by and laughed as they were getting ass raped by the 5.0.

Lesson of the day: Dont attempt to streetrace rutland trash cameros because chances are youll get caught:)

netfreak 05-18-2003 11:43 AM

Plates! PLATES!

Festus351 05-18-2003 11:54 AM

Spooooo do u have your msn fixed yet???

Poorad 05-18-2003 12:08 PM

I am gonna go cut my nails

veedubber 05-18-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

that supra isnt a 97 its a 94... and its no long a TT
Yes derek it is a 94...but it is still TT. No yellow interior either.

SpooSports 05-18-2003 09:45 PM

Why is it not a TT anymore>?