REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2004, 10:39 PM   #7476
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
girlcrazy_4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sluts-Land
Posts: 3,139
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ever stuck your head out of the window doing 100plus clicks down the highway in the pouring rain? *it hurts*
Advertisement
__________________
I've been banned... cant see the forums anymore... RS..... nnnooooo.... our relationship is broken off... ( I feel *so* dumped )

Come on you OK people... vote me back on the island...
girlcrazy_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 10:57 PM   #7477
Banned for being an idiot
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,044
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
adam buy my car
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:04 PM   #7478
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
girlcrazy_4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sluts-Land
Posts: 3,139
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Like I've really got the 6g's to do so... But If I had the cash, I'd buy it. Only give U $3500-4g's for it though. Remember that "talk" we had a-while back? Its turning out *aight* x-cept for the school part. I've finally got some $ put away so in a few months it'll be car shopping time. My choices for vehicles are a 2nd gen lude, 1970 ford f-series truck with the 302, dual exaust, highrise intake, headers, those fancy edelbrok valve covers and air cleaner cover, some large ass carb, mag wheels and its lowered a few inches on wide rubber. He *roger* mentioned something about it having propane heads and roller rockers w/e those are. He wants 2grand which seems doable. Its a dark metalic green and he ownes his own paint shop in vernon and would give her a fresh set of paint if I wanted it. H

The other choice would be my bro's 1989 f-150 5speed for $700 I think that would be the best bet for it being cheap and FI *except for the V8 part* being a piggy on gas.

Edit: I see craig dropt his price...
__________________
I've been banned... cant see the forums anymore... RS..... nnnooooo.... our relationship is broken off... ( I feel *so* dumped )

Come on you OK people... vote me back on the island...

Last edited by girlcrazy_4; 09-13-2004 at 11:46 PM.
girlcrazy_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:09 AM   #7479
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 2,761
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy
So word is that Rivers is changing owners but NOT closing, smart considering how packed they always are...
yeah, I just can't see them closing. They have to be making huge cash. They'd be idiots to close that place.
__________________
My 1994 Ford Probe GT
Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:24 AM   #7480
what manner of phaggotry is this
 
RRxtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Kelownafornia
Posts: 17,969
Thanked 4,930 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RedCeli
I'd go with a bat or something else that's more solid than a beer bottle...Plus, don't use a full one!!!
drink it first
__________________
STRENGTHaesthetics
RRxtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:02 PM   #7481
RS controls my life!
 
WSODgirlracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: kamloops
Posts: 773
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
blah, i'm in french right now, Je suis s'endormis.
__________________
2003 Mazda Protege sedan
MSN: daisiedupp@hotmail.com
My heart belongs to a soldier :relations


----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
WSODgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 03:55 PM   #7482
Banned for being an idiot
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,044
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by girlcrazy_4
Like I've really got the 6g's to do so... But If I had the cash, I'd buy it. Only give U $3500-4g's for it though. Remember that "talk" we had a-while back? Its turning out *aight* x-cept for the school part. I've finally got some $ put away so in a few months it'll be car shopping time. My choices for vehicles are a 2nd gen lude, 1970 ford f-series truck with the 302, dual exaust, highrise intake, headers, those fancy edelbrok valve covers and air cleaner cover, some large ass carb, mag wheels and its lowered a few inches on wide rubber. He *roger* mentioned something about it having propane heads and roller rockers w/e those are. He wants 2grand which seems doable. Its a dark metalic green and he ownes his own paint shop in vernon and would give her a fresh set of paint if I wanted it. H

The other choice would be my bro's 1989 f-150 5speed for $700 I think that would be the best bet for it being cheap and FI *except for the V8 part* being a piggy on gas.

Edit: I see craig dropt his price...

3500 - 4000 you said? come on Adam buy it. At least she'll be close to home. Nice thing is the car is super easy to work on aswell. nomore rusty seized bolts in this badboy. ive had everything aparts at least once

not to mention that but if you ever had a problem i would be able to take a skip hop and a jump, literally and help ya out.

Last edited by down_hill_dog; 09-14-2004 at 03:56 PM.
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 05:14 PM   #7483
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Saturn2nr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 1,068
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Got a quote on the damage to my car.... $2400

-Travis-
__________________
-Act your age, Not your shoe size-
2001 Saturn SL - sold
1986 Mazda RX7 GXL
Saturn2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 06:53 PM   #7484
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Dmanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 862
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RedCeli
I'd go with a bat or something else that's more solid than a beer bottle...Plus, don't use a full one!!!
I think you should sit up there with a paintball gun and unload a whole hopper on him; give him a few welts.. that'll learn em.
__________________
Don't drink and drive.. smoke and fly.
Dmanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:17 PM   #7485
My homepage has been set to RS
 
bluebomber85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kerona
Posts: 2,284
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This is insane.....
http://y.20q.net:8095/btest

....Dooo it.
__________________
1996 Chev. Silverado Z71
2000 Yamaha YZ125
bluebomber85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:08 PM   #7486
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Dmanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 862
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KeloLuda
This is insane.....
http://y.20q.net:8095/btest

....Dooo it.
OMG that is a fuckin trip out i just picked a tissue cause there was a pack sitting on my desk and it "knew".
__________________
Don't drink and drive.. smoke and fly.
Dmanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:30 PM   #7487
Banned for being an idiot
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,044
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
took 19 guesses for money
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #7488
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Couldnt guess a scratch ticket.

Not even after it said i won.... and not even in the dig deeper thingy's.
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:48 PM   #7489
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
girlcrazy_4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sluts-Land
Posts: 3,139
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by down_hill_dog
3500 - 4000 you said? come on Adam buy it. At least she'll be close to home. Nice thing is the car is super easy to work on aswell. nomore rusty seized bolts in this badboy. ive had everything aparts at least once

not to mention that but if you ever had a problem i would be able to take a skip hop and a jump, literally and help ya out.
I can manage 2g's ya know... Literally; cash right now. Other than that... anything over 2g's is over my budget Keep the wheels, have your seats... but if you'll budge super low on that price for a naibor... let me know because I'm for sure interested.

Edit: I'd even throw in a set of bran new towers N' a high current reciever...
__________________
I've been banned... cant see the forums anymore... RS..... nnnooooo.... our relationship is broken off... ( I feel *so* dumped )

Come on you OK people... vote me back on the island...

Last edited by girlcrazy_4; 09-14-2004 at 09:51 PM.
girlcrazy_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #7490
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
girlcrazy_4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sluts-Land
Posts: 3,139
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So on the way home tonite my mom picked me up from work. First thing she does it curbs the front tire. We pull out of the BK parking lot and head down springfield... by the first intersection she said she thinks she has a flat... she keeps on driving... by the 2nd lite I encouraged her to pull over so we can check. We do... right at the intersection *in the intersection* of springfield and *the lights across from sears appliances* in the turning lane.

So it takes me about 7 mins to figure out how to release the spare tire, *this little hole by the rear door that can only be seen when the door is open* I jack the car up, remove the flat *had a large hole* and put the spare on. When I go to lower it, I realized I had put the jack in the wrong spot. I was supposed to put it under the frame, but being dark and all... I put it where you would normally put a jack on a unibody type car. *under the sil thing by the door* So now the van has a massive crease underneath... definitely not my fault...

so now its a pimpin GM van with a donut on it... haha
__________________
I've been banned... cant see the forums anymore... RS..... nnnooooo.... our relationship is broken off... ( I feel *so* dumped )

Come on you OK people... vote me back on the island...

Last edited by girlcrazy_4; 09-14-2004 at 11:15 PM.
girlcrazy_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 11:21 PM   #7491
TC-13*
 
RedCeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 3,459
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KeloLuda
This is insane.....
http://y.20q.net:8095/btest

....Dooo it.
I beat the computer with doorknob...but it guessed eventually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by racer__X__33
your life really is a mess of stupid shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 12:49 AM   #7492
Okanagan Mod Team
 
SpooSports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 8,438
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by girlcrazy_4
So on the way home tonite my mom picked me up from work. First thing she does it curbs the front tire. We pull out of the BK parking lot and head down springfield... by the first intersection she said she thinks she has a flat... she keeps on driving... by the 2nd lite I encouraged her to pull over so we can check. We do... right at the intersection *in the intersection* of springfield and *the lights across from sears appliances* in the turning lane.

So it takes me about 7 mins to figure out how to release the spare tire, *this little hole by the rear door that can only be seen when the door is open* I jack the car up, remove the flat *had a large hole* and put the spare on. When I go to lower it, I realized I had put the jack in the wrong spot. I was supposed to put it under the frame, but being dark and all... I put it where you would normally put a jack on a unibody type car. *under the sil thing by the door* So now the van has a massive crease underneath... definitely not my fault...

so now its a pimpin GM van with a donut on it... haha


Time to hit mechanics 11 again.
__________________
2007 Mitsu Eclipse

R.I.P :1994 Dodge 2500
Sold :1993 Prelude SR-V
SpooSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 02:13 AM   #7493
Banned for being an idiot
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,044
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by girlcrazy_4
I can manage 2g's ya know... Literally; cash right now. Other than that... anything over 2g's is over my budget Keep the wheels, have your seats... but if you'll budge super low on that price for a naibor... let me know because I'm for sure interested.

Edit: I'd even throw in a set of bran new towers N' a high current reciever...
3800 absolute min.
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 07:35 PM   #7494
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 2,761
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bought a pimp new camera phone today... but wow, entering 140 numbers into new phones suck. This is my 4th phone... thank god they have those chips in them now, so i wont have to ever do this again
__________________
My 1994 Ford Probe GT
Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:03 PM   #7495
TC-13*
 
RedCeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 3,459
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Make sure you save the numbers to the sim card. I don't think it happens automatically. I know I had to do that when I switched phones.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by racer__X__33
your life really is a mess of stupid shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 08:21 PM   #7496
RS controls my life!
 
ThunderKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 704
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yeah i wish that someone would just mail me my freakin SIM card...i got the phone for free...all i care about are all my numbers that i lost...
__________________
Good Girl, Bad Intentions
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #7497
TC-13*
 
RedCeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 3,459
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderKat
yeah i wish that someone would just mail me my freakin SIM card...i got the phone for free...all i care about are all my numbers that i lost...
Don't worry Amanda, I'll give you my number again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by racer__X__33
your life really is a mess of stupid shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 07:51 AM   #7498
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
bigs_Teg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Slammin arm
Posts: 368
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wooooohooooo, Got hired at a metal fabrication shop on the spot. Starting tommorow at 7:30am, i cant wait!
bigs_Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:13 PM   #7499
Okanagan Mod Team
 
SpooSports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 8,438
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...71#post2829371


As low as Revscene Buy and Sell could EVER get....wow.
__________________
2007 Mitsu Eclipse

R.I.P :1994 Dodge 2500
Sold :1993 Prelude SR-V
SpooSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:13 PM   #7500
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Danch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 1,303
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
.....While surfing the internet...came across someone's poetry on a very BIG forum on the net:

"Show me the swords", Ann whispered. "Oh god show me the swords".

The threads got 140+ replies :S
__________________
This space for rent.
Danch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net