REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

NEUF 08-05-2003 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WSODgirlracer
thrown into the air and then back onto the lawn by some stupid fucking girls going 70
I was cradling it's head, petting it, calling it's name, and still nothing, i think it's dead, but we won't know till later.

you arent sure? id day hes toast;)

:( that sucks tho i rmemeber the days when my animals died

Festus351 08-05-2003 07:21 PM

When i was floatin down the river when that one fire started i guess some news ppl form victoria snapped a pic of us... lol i got the color copy of it today... im kinda hidden by anoter person but im the only gurl in da pic... http://www.cooltrap.com/users/kamloo...ge/rafters.jpg

proshoraca 08-05-2003 07:52 PM

that fire is crazy shit

-Marshall

Festus351 08-05-2003 08:16 PM

watching it start, take off and devour that hillside was nuts.... we had pretty good seats but when choppers started commin over us and fillin up ahead of us i got a little spooked

Miss Lea 08-05-2003 09:09 PM

lipton iced tea is teh domb

fourtirefire 08-06-2003 01:50 AM

whoa, we've got a celebrity here now lol.. who's the other ppl ur with?

fourtirefire 08-06-2003 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by accord_gurl
lipton iced tea is teh domb
iced tea avec finlandia is the bomb

fourtirefire 08-06-2003 02:04 AM

ugh.. saw a nasty wreck tonite in downtown westbank.. a coulple cop cars a couple fire trucks and ambulances all showed for this one, supposedly from what all i've heard from a firefighter buddy of mine is that he was ripping thru westbank doing about 150k, while drunk, on a crotch rocket, loses control, slams into a pole.. wrecks his bike and not sure what he did , probably flew into the pole himself too, and end result is that he supposedly went away in a body bag..

don't drive drunk people.. it's just not worth risking your life over it and having something like this happen

racer__X__33 08-06-2003 01:21 PM

last night i went for a rip....when i stopped my rotors were bright red, smoking and my passanger side caliper was on fire..hahahaha....it was gay...new pads and rotors on the way!!!

Miss Lea 08-06-2003 10:00 PM

awww thats so sad:(

fourtirefire 08-06-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by racer__X__33
last night i went for a rip....when i stopped my rotors were bright red, smoking and my passanger side caliper was on fire..hahahaha....it was gay...new pads and rotors on the way!!!
sweet man.. sounds like my old rotors on goudie

fourtirefire 08-07-2003 12:02 AM

ahh yes.. finally did a proper repair job on my front end.. put in new calipers which don't have siezed sliders like my old ones..
checked out my cv axle with the split boot that's been puttin grease al down the side of the car lately.. the whole axle was nice and clunky and the wheel bearing was so worn my wheel moved independently of the suspension... soo hadta change that stuff... seems alot less clunky now and steering is much crisper

Big Daddy 08-07-2003 02:33 AM

Heard a little rimor tongiht at the bar that I need looked into...apparently (according to the rumor) s, someone got rid of theirV6 powered car and picked up a more "family oriented" (i used to know what it was, but I'm driunk, so I forgot) vehicle, anyone know anything about this?

xlVeNoMlx 08-07-2003 05:17 AM

that information is a bit vauge.. no names? of person or new or old car? name on boards, if the person is on the boards??
:stupid:

Paparossi 08-07-2003 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big Daddy
Heard a little rimor tongiht at the bar that I need looked into...apparently (according to the rumor) s, someone got rid of theirV6 powered car and picked up a more "family oriented" (i used to know what it was, but I'm driunk, so I forgot) vehicle, anyone know anything about this?
:hi:

SpooSports 08-07-2003 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Paparossi
IF you got a 350z i will shit my pants on the spot.

Big Daddy 08-07-2003 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Paparossi
:( :( :( :(

fourtirefire 08-07-2003 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
IF you got a 350z i will shit my pants on the spot.
and isn't it a conincidence that his avatar just changed to a nissan logo???

jamie 08-07-2003 07:25 PM

oh man G35?!?!?!

Big Daddy 08-07-2003 07:43 PM

I remember hearing something about a sport ute, don't remember what though....

Big Daddy 08-07-2003 07:43 PM

BTW: Jamie, love the sig :D!

Paparossi 08-07-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big Daddy
I remember hearing something about a sport ute, don't remember what though....
That would be a brand spankin new Pathfinder.
Sorry to dissapoint you guys.:( and for the record I would take the G35 over the Z anyday!

Chandler 08-08-2003 01:58 PM

so yah turns out it wasnt any of my wiring or rca's that was causing the lack of bass. took my amp to alltronics west in westbank, and the foreign guy ran a bench test and told me all this shit that was blown. couldnt really understand what he exactly said cause of the accent.. but ya.. $75 parts and labour and it will be ready Monday.

351rusty 08-08-2003 02:02 PM

lol..ya man my dad went there for his deck...was about that price i think and he hadder fixed and still workin...quite the accent hes got goin there arighty

xlVeNoMlx 08-08-2003 03:28 PM

never been.. hrmm might be somthin to check out.. after the A&B sound incident i had to go thru i dont really take my stuff their anymore....