REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   Random post thread about nothing (https://www.revscene.net/forums/117069-random-post-thread-about-nothing.html)

fourtirefire 08-27-2003 11:28 AM

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9.jpg.orig.jpg
I say no more:D
there.. haveta click the link now tho

351rusty 08-27-2003 01:23 PM

dont see nething onetire..hmm..yup..about bad days..had a new guy start workin at the golf course today..first thing he does is runs into the back of the bosses gator with the gator he was in..then trys to load a greens mower onto its trailer backwards with the blade goin..not good..mangles that mower..then gets another one..runs outta gas and cant load the thing..has no idea where hes goin..almost felt bad for him..but i laughed..then i got my "NOTICE OF INTENT TO PROHIBIT"...meaning sign the paper and send it in then lose my lisence for 2 months..wooo hoo..i dont think its worth my time and the time of the ppl to write a letter to get it shortened..cause then it just means ill get my licence back prolly the same time ..or if they didnt shorten it..id be with outta lisence till dec/jan

fourtirefire 08-27-2003 06:04 PM

fack the pics screwed.. i'll change the link then
edit.. nevermind then imagestation is gay and i dont want to set up an ftp server....

accent_gal 08-27-2003 10:10 PM

im so boooooored! thank god my lil buddy in taiwan is on msn or else i'd go insane... and as usual jamies a fag and ignoring me.
hows kelowna?

351rusty 08-27-2003 10:12 PM

sounds like your bored a lot down there..not much better here i dont think..but im goin to bed..work at 530

accent_gal 08-27-2003 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 351rusty
sounds like your bored a lot down there..not much better here i dont think..but im goin to bed..work at 530
there a lot of sitting around out here. i spend so much $$$ at the damn net cafe! seriously, i could buy a laptop with all that money. haha no but ya off to an underwear shoot ;) cya

Big Daddy 08-28-2003 02:29 AM

I'm selling shirts for a buddy of mine...they're CadaverWear International, and they have saying son the back.

To think is one thing, to act is another, it's the pause inbetween that scares me

Poetically Putting it, FUCK YOU

Those are the two best ones in print right now, there's new ones coming out, one of which will be:

If there's method to my madness, am I still Mad?

They're pretty high quality shirts (Haynes) and come in black or white. I'm supposed to be selling 'em for $20 to make proper profit, but I've been doing 'em at $15 each...let me know in PM's if anyone wants any.

WSODgirlracer 08-28-2003 09:43 AM

do they come in baby t's for the girls?

big_sexy_chevy 08-28-2003 03:03 PM

well, good news everyone. by sum fluke of god, the fire skipped my house, but burn out all of the neibours. and i mean all of my neibours. the nearest house is like a 5 minute walk, well maybe when im drunk. uve all prolly seen my house on tv and in the newspaper. its the big greyish house witha triple car garage up in crawford. man, not having a computer sux ass. wll sorry to hear about ur house jason. u'll rebuild, and if ur sisters need a room i got a huge bed:ratedb: ;)

Big Daddy 08-28-2003 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WSODgirlracer
do they come in baby t's for the girls?
Not yet, but they will be

fourtirefire 08-28-2003 11:38 PM

whoa i've been offa here for awhile now...just a few random thoughts
wow.. school starts in a few days ahh
autocross was pro tonite.. i'm definitely gunna try to race next thursday, that course is soo much more open
haveta test out the traction with the proxies up front now instead of the h4's

oh yeah.. if anyones interested. found some cheap cheap gas
we all know how kelownas gas is at 85.9 lately for regular...
well at the north end of westside road.. on the okanagan indian reserve there is a race trac gas out there and they sell "marked premium" gas annd.. it is 76.9 per liter for premium!
the octane isnt advertised on the pump, and the clerk had no clue what it was but, my engine wasn't pinging while running that gas so its at least 91 octane.. cuz anything lower mine will ping

SpooSports 08-29-2003 12:13 AM

Damn chevron Paying 99.5 Cents for Gas.

I need to re- format my downstairs shitter computer. It has Internet Explorer and Msn Messenger and thats IT!

Bouncing Bettys 08-29-2003 01:38 AM

gas in kamloops is around 72.9 in most areas. i've heard its as low as 70.9 but i don't feel like driving around town looking for it. its expected to stay at these prices for some time

Bouncing Bettys 08-29-2003 01:45 AM

i haven't seen the this years mtv awards and i'm not sure if they've even been aired on much music yet, but here's a teaser

http://www.thebrokenroom.com/VMA_make_out.mpg
it looks a lot like britney wanted to go further - tis a shame she didn't :rockband

Big Daddy 08-30-2003 06:01 PM

That's awesome

Paparossi 08-30-2003 08:48 PM

haha. JT looks pissed that fag! They should have definetely kissed longer than that though! I'm pissed off too.:o

accent_gal 08-31-2003 01:34 AM

shim bopred...

Poorad 09-01-2003 02:58 PM

TIMMMMAY!

RRxtar 09-01-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by accent_gal
shim bopred...
stop spreading the love

Jen 09-01-2003 04:15 PM

I'm seriously hooked on this game called Bejeweled... very Tetris-esque. I hate it. Yar.

fourtirefire 09-01-2003 06:16 PM

is that one of those msn messenger games?

Big Daddy 09-01-2003 06:53 PM

Try playing Postal 2 :D

Jen 09-01-2003 07:48 PM

No, it came in one of those five-game packs that you buy for like, five bucks. It was just kicking around, I decided to install it and give it a shot... that was my first mistake.

Postal... hmm. Sounds fun. :D

fourtirefire 09-01-2003 08:17 PM

oh yeah.. i jush checked.. it is on msn tho.. u can play against ppl on msn i think

Jen 09-01-2003 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
oh yeah.. i jush checked.. it is on msn tho.. u can play against ppl on msn i think
Oh no... don't tell me that.

Now I'm going to be up allll night. :nerd:

In other news, we installed my new kicker speakers today,
they sound yummy.