REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Drunk thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/130423-drunk-thread.html)

SpooSports 06-19-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by down_hill_dog
all good dude... you just like to party!!! hahaha awesome.

Nope, no more partyin

down_hill_dog 06-20-2005 08:35 AM

fuck you stew.. lots more patying and you know it too! lol

on another note greg was a wreck that night. in a big slur of werds he said somthing to the fact that he was'nt gonna pukle in my car but when he gives me warning i have to pull over NOW.. lol

tom and greg made the biggest mess in tim hoes, i feel sorry for those 2 bitches

SpooSports 06-20-2005 09:03 AM

Ok, fine, ill party again one day, but never with bicardi gold.

fourtirefire 06-20-2005 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by down_hill_dog
fuck you stew.. lots more patying and you know it too! lol

on another note greg was a wreck that night. in a big slur of werds he said somthing to the fact that he was'nt gonna pukle in my car but when he gives me warning i have to pull over NOW.. lol

tom and greg made the biggest mess in tim hoes, i feel sorry for those 2 bitches

they'll love a sink full of puke!

Gunn 06-20-2005 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
Ok, fine, ill party again one day, but never with bicardi gold.
thats what i drink every weekend... never had a problem with it

racer__X__33 06-20-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
they'll love a sink full of puke!
*sigh*

eviljeenyus 06-21-2005 02:23 PM

brothers bday last night owned me, but now have recooped at leftover beers are doing well in this crazy heat.

SpooSports 06-24-2005 12:15 AM

5 days sober boys:)

fuck its thursday, im home early, sober, feels kinda weird

Danch 06-25-2005 01:02 PM

i'm never going to rivers again, CJ's last night wasen't bad.

texas tea and prarie fire owned me.

RedCeli 06-25-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Danch
i'm never going to rivers again, CJ's last night wasen't bad.

texas tea and prarie fire owned me.

Where have you been?
On topic: Went to Kelowna on thursday and got loaded thursday and last night.

TDCRacing 06-25-2005 08:48 PM

Its only 9:45 and im gooned! Yeehaw! Off to Oflannagans!

saucywoman 06-25-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RedCeli
Where have you been?

His computer was broken for awhile, he probably just got around to fixing it

Saturn2nr 06-26-2005 01:16 AM

Holy shit. Flashbacks was bumpin, broads like whoa. Ratio was lookin good tonight... even though I ended up with nothing. Still good times. Tried that Molson Kick... not bad since it was on for 3.75, tasted pretty damn good. Had about 11 of those and surprisingly dont feel that torqued... usually I'm pretty ripped, ah well I got a decent buzz. :D

bluebomber85 06-26-2005 02:36 AM

checked out the line up at fklashbacks second week in a row left and walked to gotchas, went in for a bit.. pretty sure i saw da_teg and gunn .. then went to splashes, they were trying to convince me to drink molson kick, and there wasnt a hope in hell. surprisingly knew a couple of the molson kick girls both from around here.. overall pretty lame night but right now ive drank a few more and smoked a couple.. tired

RRxtar 06-26-2005 03:14 AM

yea me and gunn were at gotchas. not too bad of a nite. i cant believe how friendly so many girls are that have boyfriends. and one on her staggette! i dunno if its just that im full of awsome or what, but good things are happening :)

Big Daddy 06-26-2005 03:37 AM

So I just got home after a very drunken night at the bar. This chick i was talking to near the end of the night was just talking and taling, dinally a friend picker her up, then some old lady asked me if wanted a free blow job, she pointed to some gu and said he'd pay her good money to blow me, i said i was okay thanks, she looked like a nasty crack addict who was just as likely to bite it off as she was to suck on it...that was my nihgt...yay....

saucywoman 06-26-2005 08:31 AM

wow, Okke passing up free head, the world must be coming to an end, lol.. just joking :)

SpooSports 06-26-2005 09:51 AM

Didnt make it to the bar, drank about 15 pilly at a houseparty,

Fuckeneh

HyperREV 06-26-2005 10:39 AM

sat around and drank with a bunch of pretty ladies all night, backyard bbq's are so dope.

SpooSports 06-26-2005 01:17 PM

thanks for the invite dick-bag............jj

i did the same thing, just the saussage/lady ratio was pretty even

jamie 06-26-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Danch
and prarie fire
ahhhhhhhhhhh you're giving me flashbackss!!! :\

HyperREV 06-26-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
thanks for the invite dick-bag............jj

aha ya, it was like 3:1 to start... with most of the dudes leaving early.

it was a birthday party tho so i couldn't really invite other people.... sucka :cool:

bmwwheelman 06-26-2005 04:27 PM

geoff is just a mutha fukin P-I-M-P! (ur so my hero)

As for me, I had a rendezvous with good ol' M.J and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... Man that movie is MESSED

SpooSports 06-26-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bmwwheelman
geoff is just a mutha fukin P-I-M-P! (ur so my hero)

As for me, I had a rendezvous with good ol' M.J and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... Man that movie is MESSED

Hangin out with Michael Jackson again?

bluebomber85 06-26-2005 07:46 PM

pre drank at my house and then went down to the bar, my buddy was way too drunk and i had to babysit him pretty much the whole night.. missed out on some girls due to his behaviour.. overall wasn't too happy, but you gotta do what ya gotta do i guess..