REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Official NARUTO Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/142306-official-naruto-thread.html)

sbassboi 10-10-2003 02:56 PM

duude~! hehe.. how did i miss this thread before?...

yep, my brother converted me..haha.. i'm usually not a fan of any kind of anime... but naruto sucked me in... i'm sure you guys know of the link, but yah, i've been tempted to just go to the manga site and read ahead i mean.... the anime is not even half way up to where the manga is right now... lotsa catching up to do....

ohki 10-10-2003 04:53 PM

53 subbed it out now

1z-0n-m3h 10-10-2003 10:04 PM

is it juss me or is naruto getting funnier n funnier each ep ??? hehehe i like : ]

1z-0n-m3h 10-10-2003 11:26 PM

ahhh dont u guys think orichimaru looks so cool in my avatar ? hotttiee... *

ohki 10-11-2003 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sbassboi
duude~! hehe.. how did i miss this thread before?...

yep, my brother converted me..haha.. i'm usually not a fan of any kind of anime... but naruto sucked me in... i'm sure you guys know of the link, but yah, i've been tempted to just go to the manga site and read ahead i mean.... the anime is not even half way up to where the manga is right now... lotsa catching up to do....

actually the manga is a bit over half now
btw the story doesnt really progress

jnesss 10-11-2003 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 1z-0n-m3h
ahhh dont u guys think orichimaru looks so cool in my avatar ? hotttiee... *
my avatar's cooler :D :crazy:

2 n r 10-11-2003 02:33 AM

downloads r so slow.. slower then usual.. i got 9% of 53subbed

2 n r 10-11-2003 10:31 AM

ep53 is soo good!!

1z-0n-m3h 10-11-2003 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by no_limitz
my avatar's cooler :D :crazy:
heheeh yea hello kitty is too hot!!! :p

R-kOO 10-11-2003 12:21 PM

oo
dling naruto nwonwonwonwo

jnesss 10-11-2003 12:26 PM

Quote:

heheeh yea hello kitty is too hot!!! :p
sakura's cute, i should change my avatar

1z-0n-m3h 10-11-2003 12:32 PM

Quote:

sakura's cute, i should change my avatar
i think temari's hot

trip 10-11-2003 01:15 PM

i think tenten is kinda cute

omg what am i saying.. look at what u guys did..!!

1z-on-meh kinda resembles rock lee :idea:

1z-0n-m3h 10-11-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tb
1z-on-meh kinda resembles rock lee :idea:
booooo no way hehe

neways i think all the guys in naruto are cute... cept mb the fat dude.. but yea..
mmmmm sasuke, kakashi, Jiraiya, orichimaru, neji, LEEEEE..... etcetc

if i was naruto i would have ran away when Jiraiya said he looked good in shorts :o

jnesss 10-11-2003 01:27 PM

the shy girl that likes naruto is cute too :D

trip 10-11-2003 01:30 PM

Quote:

booooo no way hehe

1z-0n-Lee :P

1z-0n-m3h 10-11-2003 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tb
1z-0n-Lee :P
kekek nicenice

RollaRolla 10-11-2003 11:50 PM

*spoilers for ppl who haven't seen ep53*

so when the closet pervert is talking to jaraiya, he said: to defeat one of the 3 legendary ninja's (orichimaru), they needed him.

Was he implying that jaraiya is one of the 3 as well as orichimaru, or that he's strong enough to go up against orichimaru?

damn!@ can't wait till the next episode, i wanna see naruto unleash the nine-tails chakra!

ohki 10-12-2003 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RollaRolla

so when the closet pervert is talking to jaraiya, he said: to defeat one of the 3 legendary ninja's (orichimaru), they needed him.

Was he implying that jaraiya is one of the 3 as well as orichimaru, or that he's strong enough to go up against orichimaru?

damn!@ can't wait till the next episode, i wanna see naruto unleash the nine-tails chakra!

its saiyaman trans
wait for the anbu one
it will probably more clearer

trip 10-12-2003 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RollaRolla

*spoiler*

to answer your question, yes jiraiya is one of the three legendary ninjas along with tsunade. they are saying that they need both him and tsunade to help protect the village.

and orochimaru isnt even that strong when compared to other
S class (or was it A class) missing-nin's
which i think he may of hinted a few episodes back. which is why he created the sound and left a particular group

jnesss 10-12-2003 11:23 AM

naruto's messing my dreams up. i was dreaming up the 3 legendary ninja's, and one of them was jigglypuff. :high:

R-kOO 10-12-2003 12:39 PM

ahah hot stuff jeff...

pikachu?

trip 10-12-2003 02:03 PM

Quote:

naruto's messing my dreams up. i was dreaming up the 3 legendary ninja's, and one of them was jigglypuff. :high:

u gotta stop smoking that gaannnnnnnjaaaaaa

1z-0n-m3h 10-12-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

aww too bad it wasn't hello kitty now ....

RollaRolla 10-12-2003 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tb
*spoiler*

to answer your question, yes jiraiya is one of the three legendary ninjas along with tsunade. they are saying that they need both him and tsunade to help protect the village.

and orochimaru isnt even that strong when compared to other
S class (or was it A class) missing-nin's
which i think he may of hinted a few episodes back. which is why he created the sound and left a particular group

ahhh, reminds me of dragonball....they say these are the 3 legendary ninjas that can't be beaten....then after goku, errr, i mean naruto or whoever beats them, there will be bad guys even stronger and these legendary ninjas don't look so powerful anymore, hehe