REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Official NARUTO Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/142306-official-naruto-thread.html)

jnesss 10-12-2003 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RollaRolla
ahhh, reminds me of dragonball....they say these are the 3 legendary ninjas that can't be beaten....then after goku, errr, i mean naruto or whoever beats them, there will be bad guys even stronger and these legendary ninjas don't look so powerful anymore, hehe
i think this is waaaaaaay better than dbz.

ohki 10-13-2003 12:05 AM

ohh Itachi will come soon...
we can see the true sharigan at use

trip 10-13-2003 01:01 AM

Quote:

ahhh, reminds me of dragonball....they say these are the 3 legendary ninjas that can't be beaten....then after goku, errr, i mean naruto or whoever beats them, there will be bad guys even stronger and these legendary ninjas don't look so powerful anymore, hehe

theres probably not many who are stronger then the 3 sage-nin's

RollaRolla 10-13-2003 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by tb
theres probably not many who are stronger then the 3 sage-nin's
hehe ok, good....i don't want it to get cheesey.....

death_blossom 10-13-2003 05:38 PM

tb: I don't think any other ninja's are stronger than the legendary 3, cept for the Hokage of past/present. Where did you read this? in the manga somewhere?

ohki 10-13-2003 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by death_blossom
tb: I don't think any other ninja's are stronger than the legendary 3, cept for the Hokage of past/present. Where did you read this? in the manga somewhere?
SPOILER>.......................................... ......

Itachi is alot stronger than Orichmaru
and that is a fact
Jairaya is stronger then tsnuade because when he asked if she was going to heal Orichmaru he said he would have to kill her and i think she kinda got scared
the only reason why orichmaru wants sasuke is because of his blood line to the sharigan
so he can beat Itachi

trip 10-13-2003 09:11 PM

------> spoiler <------

jiraiya gets chosen as the next hokage, but he turns it down and tsunade becomes the next hokage since she is direct relative of the first hokage

itachi is easily a lot stronger then orochimaru and like what movtec said.

death blossom: yes i read the manga, couldnt wait lol
theres always going to be someone stronger, but i dont think theyre gonna make it cheesy and have new ppl popping up who are like twice as powerful as whoever

RollaRolla 10-13-2003 10:19 PM

yeah, then you they'll just have to go super saiyan 6....or in naruto terms (open the 6th gate?) hehe.

damn u guys! spoiling it for me, it's tooo tempting not to read! hehe

ohki 10-13-2003 10:54 PM

Quote:

yeah, then you they'll just have to go super saiyan 6....or in naruto terms (open the 6th gate?) hehe.

damn u guys! spoiling it for me, it's tooo tempting not to read! hehe

i think you should stop refering to dbz

RollaRolla 10-14-2003 06:48 PM

c'mon, i'm joking

death_blossom 10-14-2003 07:41 PM

i also read the manga, but don't recollect reading a bunch of that stuff like Itachi being stronger. oh well.

ohki 10-14-2003 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by death_blossom
i also read the manga, but don't recollect reading a bunch of that stuff like Itachi being stronger. oh well.
i dont know if it says specifically but they give enough forshadowing so you can easily figure it out

ohki 10-14-2003 11:49 PM

omg these are soo cool i want them

Iruka Sensei, Unique Setup!
Price: 800 Yen
Release Date: Mid-September

This unique Naruto themed teacup is the perfect thing to serve your tea in at tea time! Simply pour your hot beverage in and be amazed as the scene changes, with Uzumaki Naruto performing his ultimate temptation technique, Sexy no Jutsu, on Iruka Sensei.

http://www.narutofan.com/information/product/cup.gif
http://www.narutofan.com/information/product/cup1.gif

1z-0n-m3h 10-15-2003 07:52 AM

ooooooooooooooo omg i like !!

trip 10-16-2003 01:08 AM

they have a new theme song for naruto

eklypse 10-16-2003 07:23 PM

oh sweet. a naruto thread

i love naruto

i can't wait for the neij vs naruto fight to happen on anime.... it was so sweet on the manga

btw, what are you guy's thoughts on what's going to happen to sasuke after chapter 188?

trip 10-16-2003 08:50 PM

* possible spoilers *

i think sasuke is just going to make it past the boundry point
resulting in naruto and company unable to get him back

i think sasuke is gonna be like kinda evil
cause all he wants is to kill itachi, and i think hes willing to do it any possible way he can

eklypse 10-20-2003 01:00 AM

yay ch 189 is out

i hope chouji gets whooped.... he's annoying.... wtf is up w/ his jutsu??? he can become really big?? wtf man.... lame

ChaKo 10-20-2003 02:10 AM

Quote:

originally posted by ohki
SPOILER>.......................................... ......

Itachi is alot stronger than Orichmaru
and that is a fact
Jairaya is stronger then tsnuade because when he asked if she was going to heal Orichmaru he said he would have to kill her and i think she kinda got scared
the only reason why orichmaru wants sasuke is because of his blood line to the sharigan
so he can beat Itachi

although i too believe itachi is stronger...there really is no way of telling...oro only said that itachi was stronger than him because oro has always believed that to be more powerful meant to have known more jutsus as itachi should have with the aid of the sharingan...that is why oro sought to learn the body transferring one to obtain immortality...

oro also has the ability to summon manda and summoning jutsus cant be copied

and oro doesnt necessarily want sasukes sharingan for the sole purpose of defeating itachi, if he even wants to at all...as i said earlier he has an obsession for learning all the jutsus and the sharingan would be the greatest tool...and there are probably stronger guys than itachi anyways such as the leaders of the akatsuki...why else would itachi be under them?

and as for that thing brought up earlier about oro not being strong compared to other s class nins...i believe it was said during the encounter between anko and oro that he was an s class

edit: however, in oros current condition in the manga...itachi would rape him =D

Grandmaster TSE 10-20-2003 07:00 PM

spoilers..............i think??

wait
doesn't orochimaru want sasuke so he can transfer his soul into his body to continue his immortailty??

ChaKo 10-20-2003 07:04 PM

spoilers? well yea...but the warning was in the original post and i was just giving my opinions to what was originally said...

and the transferring of the soul is a given...just explaining why he would choose sasuke of all people and why because of the sharingan

Grandmaster TSE 10-20-2003 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChaKo
spoilers? well yea...but the warning was in the original post and i was just giving my opinions to what was originally said...

and the transferring of the soul is a given...just explaining why he would choose sasuke of all people and why because of the sharingan

ok
it was because u didn't mention it i posted
heheheh

great to see all these other NARUTO watchers out there
great to have all these discussions

Grandmaster TSE 10-20-2003 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tb
* possible spoilers *

i think sasuke is just going to make it past the boundry point
resulting in naruto and company unable to get him back

i think sasuke is gonna be like kinda evil
cause all he wants is to kill itachi, and i think hes willing to do it any possible way he can

i'm thinkin they might reach the boundary point and a big fight breaks out there

eklypse 10-21-2003 12:18 AM

time to use byakugan to see what's gonna happen

ohki 10-21-2003 01:26 AM

Spoilers

Quote:

Originally posted by ChaKo
although i too believe itachi is stronger...there really is no way of telling...oro only said that itachi was stronger than him because oro has always believed that to be more powerful meant to have known more jutsus as itachi should have with the aid of the sharingan...that is why oro sought to learn the body transferring one to obtain immortality...

oro also has the ability to summon manda and summoning jutsus cant be copied

and oro doesnt necessarily want sasukes sharingan for the sole purpose of defeating itachi, if he even wants to at all...as i said earlier he has an obsession for learning all the jutsus and the sharingan would be the greatest tool...and there are probably stronger guys than itachi anyways such as the leaders of the akatsuki...why else would itachi be under them?

and as for that thing brought up earlier about oro not being strong compared to other s class nins...i believe it was said during the encounter between anko and oro that he was an s class

edit: however, in oros current condition in the manga...itachi would rape him =D

info taken from anothe forum

Q-Who's the strongest?
A- So far, there are three "strongest ninjas": Itachi, Jiraiya and Orochimaru. We really can't tell who's "stronger than who" among the three, since they never fought in full strength

from what you said
you believe that Itachi only power is sharigan
remember he is a genius...
when he faught Kakashi..remember how suprise how fast Itachi was?
i mean this guy's other talents havent even showned up yet

Which is the strongest Advanced bloodline we've seen so far?

A - This is a hard one to answer, the Uchiha clan, at one point was the strongest, but after Itachi slaughtered all of them, except for himself and Sasuke, the Hyuuga became the strongest, but i doubt that the Uchiha would have been the strongest had Itachi not been alive

i believe this is true

anyways itachi killed them all off by himself

Why are Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru legendary?

Q- Because they are ubberly strong ninjas. They're ones of the strongests of their time. Plus, they were the 3rd's student. The 3rd was the best Hokage ever, it's said in the manga that he was the strongest among the 4. He was even called the professor because of his great achievement of jutsu, he knows almost all jutsu from the Leaf.

but anyways why does Oro wants sasuke body?

well Oro did say Sasuke had more potential then his brother
with that being said you have to jump to conclusion

there no concrete info on this but its just my guess

Summoning jitsu cant get copies
but you get to see that alot of ppl have that ability to summon
you dont need the animal's permission...just a contract
but its up the the animal to obey
we havent seen Itachi summon anything yet..but considering that most of strong ninj'as weve seen have the ability
im sure he knows it

why does Oro use another seal on naruto again?
i think he fears kyubi
considering Kyubi is the strongest demon out of the 9 legendary demons
why does aku want naruto?
obviosly they want to use the power of the nine tail