REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 12-07-2007, 03:32 PM   #2601
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

dammit.
who is PAIN.
Advertisement
way2quik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:40 PM   #2602
My homepage has been set to RS

god dammit...i wanna see 382 right now ><
Old 12-07-2007, 06:57 PM   #2603
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

he got fucked up just as he was about to say it too ><
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:40 AM   #2604

spoiler has it that Naruto's father/mother and Kakashi's father is part of Akatsuki, true?
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:27 PM   #2605
HELP ME PLS!!!

false.

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #2606
HELP ME PLS!!!

i hope that pain isn't a brand new character that kishimoto has yet to introduce ... i hope it' ssomeone we already know.

also, i can't wait to see what the big uchiha secret is!!!

█♣█
Old 12-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #2607
Rotary dori dori MOD

^^ yea that would be pretty retarded...god damn it i wanna see the itachi vs sasuke fight...it's gonna be crazy as hell..i never noticed that all the other guys were like ppl jiraiya has met b4...ahhhh y can't 382 come out faster.

!Shuya80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #2608
I STILL don't get it

Maybe.. the Rinnegan guy killed/picked up the corpses and did some experimenting.....?
Need next chapter out sooon!
kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:54 PM   #2609

how about Tobi? He stated in the anime that he's not in the akatsuki or somethinggg.

http://images.stage6.com/user_images...45c6a6edb3.jpg

=O??
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #2610
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,763 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Shuya80
^^ yea that would be pretty retarded...god damn it i wanna see the itachi vs sasuke fight...it's gonna be crazy as hell..i never noticed that all the other guys were like ppl jiraiya has met b4...ahhhh y can't 382 come out faster.
As disappointing as it might sound the Itachi vs Sasuke fight might not ever happen. It appears that itachi will tell Sasuke some very important info on why he did what he did among other things and that Sasuke will actually in turn want to go after Madara and not Itachi. Of course this is all speculations and any spoilers at this point are taken for whatever it's worth. I guess we will find out soon enough.

The Kisame fight should be killa though.

Here is a prediction by some dude. To me it doesn't sound far fetched but who knows rite? Anything can happen really.

Chapter 382: Pa manages to save himself and Jiraiya from Pein's onslaught. Jiraiya explains to Pa that he is well aware of Pein's true identity and goes on to announce his discovery; however, the scene is cut. Meanwhile, Ma arrives before Tsunade carrying with her Pein's body, the Fuuma clansman. Ma informs Tsunade of what has happened and Tsunade decides she will go to Jiraiya's aid at once. However, Ma convinces Tsunade that she must stay and guard the village stating that was Jiraiya's wish regardless of the outcome of his battle with Pein, and to have faith in him. Ma also explains it would be best if Tsunade used her skills to unfold the mystery that is the Rinnegan. Just then, the Fuuma's Rinnegan disappears much to their disdain. Back to Ame, Jiraiya has been brought onto his knees before the remaining Pein. Yahiko's body remarks Jiraiya's abilities are indeed exceptional and expresses his surprise at the thought of an old man having gone so far as to destroy one of the Pein Rikudou. Pein recalls that only Hanzo before Jiraiya had ever forced him to use Pein Rikudou, but remarks that only Jiraiya was ever capable of not just killing one, but killing one twice, and another two in the process. To that, the elder Pein claims Jiraiya should make for a great replacement for the lost body after they are finished fixing him that is. Pa witnesses in shock what ensues but is returned to his realm by Jiraiya before being able to do anything about it.

Chapter 383: Simultaneously, Naruto and Kakashi feel something terrible has happened. Noticing this, Tobi to remarks that he (referencing Pein) should have been finished by then. Naruto thinks about what must've happened. Tobi explains that the Sannin had gone in way over his head, and should probably have kicked the bucket by now being he had gone straight to Akatsuki's nerve center: the belly of the beast. Stunned, Naruto and the remaining Konohanin remark that it is impossible and that Jiraiya could not be defeated by the likes of Akatsuki. Goofy as ever, Tobi explains that could be possible but was unlikely, and that it didn't matter to him, really, as his only goal was to outright delay the group from advancing in any direction. With that, Naruto's anger rises to new heights. Summoning 1,000 shadow clones, Naruto asks for everyone also to continue following Sasuke and that he should join them shortly. Tobi gasps at the sight of all the shadow clones before him. Kakashi agrees, but asks for Yamato to remain behind to keep things under control and prevent Naruto from going berserk. Kakashi expresses relief at the sight and thought of Naruto's growth while Sakura, too, thinks the same as does the remaining Konohanin.

Chapter 384-4??: Yamato and Naruto versus Tobi quasi-battle. Kisame versus Suigetsu battle. Sasuke versus Itachi battle. Uchiha subplot is resolved. Much of the overall plot is exposed. Naruto discovers his birthright. Hebi take on a new journey. Sasuke's search for Uchiha Madara begins. With Yamato, Kakashi, Tsunade and Sakura's help, Naruto undergoes his most difficult test yet. Naruto learn how to access and further control Kyubi nearly enough to prevent the seal from hatching, and Kyubi from taking over. Konoha and Suna declare war onto Ame and Akatsuki. The Fourth Great Shinobi War is at its beginning. New characters are introduced along with some new subplots to keep the story moving forward and further setting up for the ultimate climax. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Yamato, and Sai invade Ame while Sasuke and Hebi follow suit elsewhere. Sasuke and Hebi confront Uchiha Madara. Tobi's true face is finally revealed. Sakura and Naruto finally come face to face with Pein.

Chapter 4??: Naruto and Sakura stand within a huge hall with ceiling too high to be seen, and too deep for anyone too see either of its ends due to the lack of virtually any light source. Within, a dim light grows in strength revealing Pein but only his silhouette can be made out. Naruto explains why he has come before Pein: to settle their score. Before either can make his move, paper shuriken and kunai pierce the ground before the Konohanin. Konan appears and explains she will take the girl elsewhere as the Kyubi jinchuriki and Pein are to be left alone to their conflict. Sakura hesitates but concedes to Konan. Sakura expresses awareness that should she stay she would merely get in the way, and tries naught but focus her attention on Konan. Sakura leaves the immense hall followed by Konan. Beside Pein's silhouette five other Akatsuki appear. They introduce themselves as being Pein Rikudou. Much to Naruto's disdain, he recognizes one of the Pein Rikudou as his long thought deceased teacher, Jiraiya. Naruto is stunned with his discovery.

Chapter 4??: Once in the light, Pein Rikudou's true faces are revealed. Naruto is shocked to discover among them that of his former master and mentor, Jiraiya. Jiraiya greets Naruto and anticipates their battle. Yahiko exclaims it shouldn't take them too long to subdue the jinchuriki even should Kyubi take him over as Naruto were still merely a child regardless of the beast within. Outside, Konan unleashes a barrage of paper shuriken and kunai at Sakura who easily avoids, and deflects them. The two fight a brief silent battle. Sakura decides it should be best to make her battle brief in order to help Naruto as best as she can. Sakura attempts to rid herself of Konan with a single strike. Using a decoy clone, Sakura manages to land a devastating blow to her foe, however, Konan simply disintegrates into thousands of origami only to reform herself a brief distance away from Sakura. Konan perceives in Sakura much of her own determination to protect her friend. In a brief flashback, Konan remembers how hard she had tried to protect her friends, Yahiko and Nagato, only to watch Nagato dieing before her very eyes. Her last memory shows Konan awakening only to find Nagato watching over her alive and well, whilst possessing the Rinnegan. Nagato's smile fades is replaced by Sakura's concerned look. Sakura explains she never expected things to become this complicated, but that she should expect worse henceforth. Inside, Naruto finds himself back against the wall as he desperately attempts to block a barrage of attacks from Jiraiya. Naruto remembers how Jiraiya had once explained to him that he should comprehend that someday he might have the difficult challenge of fighting, and maybe even be force to kill a friend. Naruto shook the thought of ever hurting any of his friends saying he would grow strong enough to redeem his friends should it ever come down to that. Jiraiya pampered Naruto saying he would understand everything someday and that the world they lived in was grim, and that Naruto should always be ready for the worst as any shinobi should. Back to the present, Naruto's resolve returns and he decides that the one in front of him is no longer Jiraiya but Pein, and that he would honor Jiraiya's effort by destroying Pein.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"

Last edited by winson604; 12-11-2007 at 03:17 PM.
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #2611
I came, I saw, I conquered.

^Pretty good predictions..
Old 12-12-2007, 02:24 AM   #2612
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

^ Sounds about right...

Naruto better get to some serious growth, because he is gonna get his ass kicked if he doesn't, lol...
cspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 AM   #2613

Quote:
Originally posted by k20a
how about Tobi? He stated in the anime that he's not in the akatsuki or somethinggg.

http://images.stage6.com/user_images...45c6a6edb3.jpg

=O??
Some say that he is Uchiha Mandara...
Old 12-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #2614

byebye jiraiya..............
Old 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #2615
HELP ME PLS!!!

NO!!! PERVERT HERMIT! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!! *SNIFF*

but yeah, everyone knew it was coming, from ages ago ... it had to happen =(

█♣█
Old 12-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #2616

damn, i am excited, i wonder what's going to happen next

naruto better get crazy strong and kick some ass
Old 12-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #2617
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally posted by cspec
Some say that he is Uchiha Mandara...
they are hinting that he is madara uchiha, but he could also be obito uchiha; the dude that gave kakashi the eye and thus explaining the weird one circle mask?
Shead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:28 AM   #2618

^ Good point, but I've heard stories that he's both because he's got a split personality.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #2619

wow .. now i have to wait for 384 cause 383 was shit
Old 12-19-2007, 11:03 PM   #2620
My homepage has been set to RS

Is that obito guy actually tobi?
Good_KarMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #2621

the real identity of Tobi is still unknown until he takes his mask off but it could be possible. However, Tobi did say he has the power of Uchiha Madara. So he can be either Obito of Madara, seeing as how in Naruto ppl tend to live a long time/be immortal almost..

(madara fought the first at the valley where sasuke/naruto fought thats why there were 2 statues there)
Old 12-22-2007, 03:33 AM   #2622

the newest manga says that pein was ordered by mandara.

so does that mean pain isn't actually the leader?
Old 12-22-2007, 12:14 PM   #2623

madara is running the show behind the scenes but until we actually get to see tobi's face.... he can be any sharingan user claiming to be madara?
Old 01-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #2624

384!!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhhh
Old 01-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #2625

how is uchia mandara still alive?