REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 02-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #5151
VLS Moderator

Thanked 2,591 Times in 832 Posts
Just started, as in you've never played before? How are you liking it so far? You have it easy....it was much harder to level up before.
Advertisement
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #5152
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

never played wow before
but i've played other MMOs before

pretty good so far

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:22 AM   #5153
xt
I am Hook'd on RS

For sale:

85 Warrior
3/5 Tier 11 pieces (Shoulder, Chest, and Pants)
359 Ilvl Pve gear
364 Ilvl PvP gear (Full body vicious except trinket)
525 JC + BS Profs
9k Acheivment points
Rare mounts such as Amani warbear + new stonedrakes
11/12 normal 3/12 heroic kills
Epic flying + 310 flying.

85 Paladin
356 Ilvl Pve Holy set
358 Ilvl PvP Holy set
11/12 pve bosses down on normal and 2/12 heroic
525 Mining + JC
Epic flying

85 Warlock
525 Tailoring + 525 Herb
heroic dungeon gear
Epic flying

pm me if interested and we can work out something
xt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #5154
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Cheers

Last edited by _Hotsauce_; 02-19-2011 at 12:30 PM.
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #5155
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
grandmaster you hit 85 yet?
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #5156
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Paid 6 months and I don't even play anymore
Posted via RS Mobile
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #5157
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fuck me being a mage is so much more competitive than being a shaman. I was top 10 on WOL for enhancement all the damn time but now I can't break the top 200 as a mage. Who knew 56k DPS isn't good enough...
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:24 AM   #5158
The Speed Syndicate

Thanked 3,077 Times in 522 Posts
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

wished i leveled a DK instead of a warrior to 85
i dont even touch the damn thing anymore

anyone wants a 85 warrior? Geared to tank, ilevel 346 ~ 348
around there

You have to transfer off though, much easier if your account last name is Chan

TSS x Revscene Track Day Organizer

1991 Formula Red NSX - 3.2L ITB
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:10 AM   #5159
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Give it to me i always wanted a warrior !!
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 AM   #5160
The Speed Syndicate

^
can sell to u cheap if u xfer it off

Old 02-23-2011, 01:18 AM   #5161
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,843 Times in 8,205 Posts
Warriors aren't that bad
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #5162
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,359 Times in 382 Posts
after 4.0.6 changes to arms... i don't know man, they nerfed us a bit too much tbh
ShanghaiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:28 AM   #5163
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
big patch incoming. 4.1 soon!

This post is being updated regularly, stay tuned for more stuff!

Patch 4.1 on PTR - Zul'aman and Zul'gurub are back!
Patch 4.1 is hitting the PTRs and is full of surprises!

Official Notes (Translated from the Taiwanese website)
I'll just keep the intro and redirect you to the funny datamining for the class changes, if we have anyone fluent in taiwanese feel free to translate the source entirely.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
Yes, you guys. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm first major patch of the R & D progress has been nearly completed! We are ready to put some put the original version of the updated test server. So you may ask: What is 4.1 test server? (You will say, right?) Okay, let me tell you!

Gurubashi tribes returning

Originally released in 1.7 update 20 Zul'Gurub instance will once again open the door to a whole new story, new fighting, and improved items!Zul'Gurub is now a level 85 heroic dungeon. To help Cataclysm instances to provide more advanced content, players can find level 353 epic items. Entrance to the heroic instance is limited to players with an average item level of 346.

The Return of Zul'Aman

The level 70 favorite instance Zul'Aman, returns as a level 85 5-man instance. Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub will appear in the dungeon and heroic dungeon search options, providing item level 353 epic items. Entrance to the heroic instance is limited to players with an average item level of 346.

As Zul'Aman returns, you may feel curious whether you can once again get a rare mount. We are pleased to announce the new version of the rare raptor, tiger and bear mounts will be able to be obtained, while the older mounts will still retain their uniqueness. We will disclose more in the future as to how these mounts are obtained.

Zul'aman and Zul'gurub are back!
Tons of changes indicate that Zul'aman and Zul'gurub are back as 5-man instances! I couldn't find anything about the Abyssal Maw dungeon mentioned briefly during Blizzcon for the moment, but Firelands seems there too.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Camera
Caverns of Time - Caster Legendary - Camera Bunny 00 < OMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coldarra - Tarecgosa Intro - Camera 00

LFD Dungeons
Zul'Gurub
Zul'Aman
Random Cataclysm Heroic Tier 2

Map
FirelandsDailies

Phases
Stranglethorn - 4.1 - ZG Event
Hyjal Regrowth Invasion
Hyjal Regrowth Pre-Invasion A
Anachronos Vision
Forlorn Spire Assault
Tarecgosa Intro

Screen Effects
Silithus 4.x - Cenarion Hold Hallucination
Zul'Gurub 4.x - Jin'do Spirit World - Screen effect

Spell changes
Important - I am currently experimenting with new diffs, among other things we now have automated diffs and dual tooltips for all the changes. Regular recap posts will be available within the hour, it's just a faster way to get the information to you!

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT A CHANGE, JUST PUT YOUR MOUSE ON THE SPELL LINK AND CHECK THE SHINY MAGIC TOOLTIP

Class Skills
Companions
Landro's Lichling: New
Landro's Lil' XT: New
Nightsaber Cub: New
Panther Cub: New
Winterspring Cub: New

Mounts
Amani Dragonhawk: New
Armored Razzashi Raptor: New
Beryl Fire Hawk: New
Crimson Fire Hawk: New
Flameward Hippogryph: New
Mottled Drake: New
Savage Raptor: New
Swift Zulian Panther: New

Hydra
Bellowing Roar: New
Tamed Pet Passive (DND): New

Death Knight (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Blood
Scarlet Fever: Causes your Blood Plague to afflict enemies with Scarlet Fever, reducing their physical damage dealt by 5% 10% for 21 sec.

Frost
Blood of the North: Permanently transforms your Whenever you hit with Blood Runes into Strike or Pestilence, the Blood Rune will become a Death Runes. Rune when it activates. Death Runes count as a Blood, Frost, Frost or Unholy Rune.

Unholy
Dark Transformation: 100 60 yd range
Death's Advance: While your Unholy Runes are both depleted, movement-impairing effects may not reduce you below 60% 75% of normal movement speed.
Death's Advance: While your Unholy Runes are both depleted, movement-impairing effects may not reduce you below 75% 100% of normal movement speed.
Shadow Infusion: Grants your successful Death Coils When you cast Death Coil, you have a 33% chance to empower your active Ghoul, increasing its damage dealt by 6% 8% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
Shadow Infusion: Grants your successful Death Coils When you cast Death Coil, you have a 66% chance to empower your active Ghoul, increasing its damage dealt by 6% 8% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
Shadow Infusion: Grants your successful Death Coils When you cast Death Coil, you have a 100% chance to empower your active Ghoul, increasing its damage dealt by 6% 8% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.

Druid (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Feral
Blood in the Water: 100 yd range
Mangle: Mangle the target for 260% 235% normal damage plus 754 682 and causes the target to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min.
Maul: An attack that instantly deals [8 + 26.4% 24% of ap - 1] physical damage. Effects which increase Bleed damage also increase Maul damage.
Stampeding Roar: The druid roars, increasing the movement speed of all nearby friendly players movement speed within 10 yards by 40% for 6 sec.
Stampeding Roar: The druid roars, increasing the movement speed of all nearby friendly players movement speed within 10 yards by 40% for 6 sec.
Thrash: Deals [202 + 12.8% of AP] to [249 + 12.8% 15.4% of AP] damage, and causes all targets within 8 yards to bleed for [378 + 6.51% 7.8% of AP] damage over 6 sec.

Feral Combat
Fury Swipes: When you auto-attack while in Cat form or Bear form, you have a 5% chance to cause a Fury Swipe dealing 0% 310% weapon damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 3 sec.
Fury Swipes: When you auto-attack while in Cat form or Bear form, you have a 10% chance to cause a Fury Swipe dealing 0% 310% weapon damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 3 sec.
Fury Swipes: When you auto-attack while in Cat form or Bear form, you have a 15% chance to cause a Fury Swipe dealing 0% 310% weapon damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 3 sec.

Balance
Moonfury: Arcane and Nature spell damage increased by 10%. Increases 15%. Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Wrath, Moonfire, Starfire, Starsurge, Insect Swarm and Starfall spells by 100%.
Solar Beam: You summon a beam of solar light over an the enemy target's location, interrupting the enemy target and silencing all enemies enemy targets under the beam within 0 5 yards while it is active. Solar Beam lasts for 1 10 sec.

Hunter (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Beast Mastery
Aspect of the Hawk: The hunter takes on the aspects of a hawk, increasing ranged attack power by 2000. 637. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.

Marksmanship
Aimed Shot: A powerful aimed shot that deals 160% 200% ranged weapon damage plus [776 + 72.4% of RAP].
Aimed Shot!: 50 Focus | A powerful aimed shot that deals 160% 203% ranged weapon damage plus [776 + 72.4% of RAP].

Mage (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Fire
Flame Orb: 6 sec cooldown
Ignite: Your critical strikes from non-periodic Fire damage spells cause the target to burn for an additional 13% of your spell's damage over 4 sec.
Ignite: Your critical strikes from non-periodic Fire damage spells cause the target to burn for an additional 26% of your spell's damage over 4 sec.
Ignite: Your critical strikes from non-periodic Fire damage spells cause the target to burn for an additional 40% of your spell's damage over 4 sec.

Frost
Frostburn: All your spells deal 5% 20% increased damage against Frozen targets. Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 2.5%.

Arcane
Arcane Blast: 5% 7% of base mana

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Protection
Divine Guardian: 3 2 min cooldown

Retribution
Divine Storm: An instant attack that causes 100% weapon damage to all enemies within 8 yards. The Divine Storm heals up to 3 party or raid members totaling 25% of the damage caused, and will grant a charge of Holy Power if it hits 4 or more targets. caused.
Sacred Shield: When reduced below 30% health, you gain the Sacred Shield effect. The Sacred Shield absorbs [1 + 2.8 * AP] damage and increases healing received by 20%. Lasts 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 30 sec.

Holy
Divine Light: 30% 33% of base mana
Flash of Light: 27% 30% of base mana
Walk in the Light: Increases the effectiveness of your healing spells by 10% and removes the cooldown on your Word of Glory. 10%.
Word of Glory: 20 sec cooldown
Aura Mastery: Causes your Concentration Aura to make all affected targets immune to Silence and Interrupt effects and improve the effect of Devotion Aura, Resistance Aura, and Retribution Aura all other auras by 100%. Lasts 6 sec.
Conviction: Gives you a 1% bonus to damage and healing for 15 sec after causing a critical effect from a weapon swing, non-periodic spell, or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Conviction: Gives you a 2% bonus to damage and healing for 15 sec after causing a critical effect from a weapon swing, non-periodic spell, or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Conviction: Gives you a 3% bonus to damage and healing for 15 sec after causing a critical effect from a weapon swing, non-periodic spell, or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

Priest (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Holy
Body and Soul: When you cast Power Word: Shield or Leap of Faith, you increase the target's movement speed by 12% 30% for 4 sec, and you have a 50% chance when you cast Cure Disease on yourself to also cleanse 1 poison effect in addition to diseases.
Body and Soul: When you cast Power Word: Shield or Leap of Faith, you increase the target's movement speed by 25% 60% for 4 sec, and you have a 100% chance when you cast Cure Disease on yourself to also cleanse 1 poison effect in addition to diseases.

Discipline
Absolution: New
Dispel Magic: Dispels magic on the target, removing 2 harmful spells from yourself a friend or 1 2 beneficial spell spells from an enemy.
Power Word: Shield: 34% 25% of base mana | Draws on the soul of the friendly target to shield them, absorbing [8136 + 87% of SP] damage. Lasts 15 30 sec. While the shield holds, spellcasting will not be interrupted by damage. Once shielded, the target cannot be shielded again for 15 sec.
Divine Aegis: Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 10% of the amount healed. Lasts 15 12 sec.
Divine Aegis: Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 20% of the amount healed. Lasts 15 12 sec.
Divine Aegis: Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 30% of the amount healed. Lasts 15 12 sec.

Shadow
Shadow Power: Spell damage increased by 15%. Increases 25%. Increases the critical damage of your Shadow spells by 100%.

Rogue (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Combat
Recuperate: Finishing move that consumes combo points on any nearby target to restore 3% 2% of maximum health every 3 sec. Lasts longer per combo point:
Improved Recuperate: Causes your Recuperate ability to restore an additional 0.5% 1% of your maximum health and reduces all damage taken by 3% while your Recuperate ability is active.
Improved Recuperate: Causes your Recuperate ability to restore an additional 1% 2% of your maximum health and reduces all damage taken by 6% while your Recuperate ability is active.
Killing Spree: Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attacking an enemy every 0.5 sec .5 secs with both weapons until 5 assaults are made, and increasing all damage done by 20% for the duration. Can hit the same target multiple times. Cannot hit invisible or stealthed targets.

Subtlety
Stealth: 4 10 sec cooldown | Conceals you in the shadows, allowing Allows you to stalk enemies without being seen. sneak around, but reduces your speed by 30%. Lasts until cancelled.
Tricks of the Trade: 100 20 yd range
Nightstalker: Increases your speed while stealthed by 5% 7% and reduces the cooldown of your Stealth ability by 2 3 sec.
Nightstalker: Increases your speed while stealthed by 10% 15% and reduces the cooldown of your Stealth ability by 4 6 sec.

Shaman (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Elemental
Earthquake: 10 sec cooldown | 2.5 sec cast Channeled | You cause the earth at the target location to tremble and break, dealing 325 542 Physical damage every 1 sec to enemies in 8 yard radius, with a 10% chance of knocking down affected targets. Lasts 10 8 sec.

Elemental Combat
Earthquake: An earthquake shakes the target area, dealing 325 542 Physical damage to enemies every 1, with a 10% chance of knocking them down.
Fire Nova: 40 30 yd range | 4 10 sec cooldown | Ignites your Flame Shock spell on any nearby enemies, causing each of them Causes the shaman's active Flametongue, Magma, or Fire Elemental Totem to emit a wave of flames that deals flames, inflicting 647 to 724 Fire damage to every other enemy enemies within 10 yards. yards of the totem.
Magma Totem: Summons a Magma Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 0 20 sec that causes 268 Fire damage to creatures within 8 yards every 2 seconds.

Enhancement
Earth Elemental Totem: Summons Summon an elemental totem that calls forth a Greater Earth Elemental greater earth elemental to protect the caster and < his/her > allies. Lasts 2 min.
Seasoned Winds: Seasoned Winds Improved Fire Nova | When you successfully prevent an enemy spellcast with Wind Shear or Grounding Totem, you gain [(if (PL < =70) then PL else if (PL < =80) then PL+(PL-70)*5 else PL+(PL-70)*5+(PL-80)*7)*0.5] resistance to that spell's magical school for 10 Increases the damage done by your Fire Nova by 10% and reduces the cooldown by 2 sec.
Seasoned Winds: Seasoned Winds Improved Fire Nova | When you successfully prevent an enemy spellcast with Wind Shear or Grounding Totem, you gain [if (PL < =70) then PL else if (PL < =80) then PL+(PL-70)*5 else PL+(PL-70)*5+(PL-80)*7] resistance to that spell's magical school for 10 Increases the damage done by your Fire Nova by 20% and reduces the cooldown by 4 sec.

Restoration
Purification: Increases the effectiveness of your healing spells by 25%, 10%, and reduces the casting time of your Healing Wave and Greater Healing Wave spells by 0.5 sec.

Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
Fury
Intercept: Charge an enemy, causing [12% of AP] damage (based on attack power) and stunning it for 1 3 sec.
Whirlwind: In a whirlwind of steel you attack all enemies within 8 yards, causing 65% weapon damage from both melee weapons to each enemy. If Whirlwind deals damage to 4 or more targets, its cooldown will be reduced by 6 sec.
Meat Cleaver: Dealing damage with Cleave or Whirlwind increases the damage of Cleave and Whirlwind by 5% for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts for times.
Meat Cleaver: Dealing damage with Cleave or Whirlwind increases the damage of Cleave and Whirlwind by 10% for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts for times.

Arms
Colossus Smash: Smashes a target for 150% weapon damage plus 120 and weakens their defenses, allowing your attacks to entirely bypass 70% of their armor for 6 sec.
Mortal Strike: A vicious strike that deals 175% 150% weapon damage plus 423 and wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 10 sec.
Overpower: Instantly overpower the enemy, causing 145% 125% weapon damage. Only useable after the target dodges. The Overpower cannot be blocked, dodged or parried.
Rallying Cry: New
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization: Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 20%. 10%.
Improved Hamstring: When reapplying Hamstring, you immobilize the target for 5 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 sec. In addition, reduces the global cooldown of your Hamstring by 0.5 sec.
Improved Hamstring: When reapplying Hamstring, you immobilize the target for 5 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. In addition, reduces the global cooldown of your Hamstring by 1 sec.
Improved Slam: Decreases the swing time of Slam by 1 sec and increases its damage by 40%. 20%.
Improved Slam: Decreases the swing time of Slam by 0.5 sec and increases its damage by 20%. 10%.
Juggernaut: Your Charge ability is now usable while in combat and in all stances, and the cooldown duration of your Charge stun is reduced increased by 3 2 sec. Following a Charge, your next Slam or Mortal Strike has an additional 25% chance to critically hit if used within 10 sec. However, Charge and Intercept now share a cooldown.

Professions
Dust of Disappearance: Reagents: Blackfallow Ink (2)
Glyph of Entangling Roots: Reduces the cast time of your Entangling Roots by 0.2 .02 sec.
Mysterious Fortune Card: 1.5 3 sec cast

Achievements Changes
Dungeons & Raids
Cataclysm Dungeon
It's Not Easy Being Green: New
Gurubashi Headhunter: New
Tunnel Vision: New

Exploration
Cataclysm
Explore Vashj'ir: Fireplume Trench

Eastern Kingdoms
Explore Hillsbrad Foothills: Brazie Farmstead Lordamere Internment Camp

Feats of Strength
Winterspring Frostsaber: Wintersaber Cub Daily Counter

General
Petting Zoo: New
Menagerie: New
Vial of the Sands: New
Cataclysmically Delicious: New
Drown Your Sorrows: New
Thirty Tabards: New

Player vs. Player
Strand of the Ancients
Steady Hands: Disarm 2 5 seaforium charges in a single battle. | Disarm 2 5 seaforium charges in a single battle

Professions
Fishing
The Limnologist: Catch 45 48 different freshwater fish. | Bloated Catfish | Bloated Mud Snapper | Bloated Redgill
The Oceanographer: Catch 31 33 different saltwater fish. | Bloated Giant Sunfish | Bloated Salmon

Quests
2500 Daily Quests Complete: New
Justly Rewarded: New

Kalimdor
Bloodmyst Isle Quests: Complete 60 65 quests in Bloodmyst Isle.
Stonetalon Mountains Quests: Complete 55 60 quests in Stonetalon Mountains.

40 Exalted Reputations: 40 reputations to Exalted exalted
50 Exalted Reputations: 50 45 reputations to Exalted exalted

Statistics
Dungeons & Raids
Halfus Wyrmbreaker Heroic kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Halfus Wyrmbreaker kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Magmaw kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Magmaw Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Omnotron kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Omnotron Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Maloriak kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Maloriak Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Atramedes kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Atramedes Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Chimaeron Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Chimaeron kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Nefarian kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Nefarian Heroic kills (Blackwing Descent): New
Valiona and Theralion kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Valiona and Theralion Heroic kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Ascendant Council kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Ascendant Council Heroic kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Cho'gall Heroic kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Cho'gall kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Sinestra Heroic kills (Bastion of Twilight): New
Conclave of Wind Heroic kills (Throne of the Four Winds): New
Conclave of Wind kills (Throne of the Four Winds): New
Al'Akir kills (Throne of the Four Winds): New
Al'Akir Heroic kills (Throne of the Four Winds): New
Argaloth kills (Baradin Hold): New
Ascendant Lord Obsidius kills (Blackrock Caverns): New
Ascendant Lord Obsidius kills (Heroic Blackrock Caverns): New
Ozumat kills (Throne of the Tides): New
Ozumat kills (Heroic Throne of the Tides): New
High Priestess Azil kills (Stonecore): New
High Priestess Azil kills (Heroic Stonecore): New
Asaad kills (Vortex Pinnacle): New
Asaad kills (Heroic Vortex Pinnacle): New
Erudax kills (Grim Batol): New
Erudax kills (Heroic Grim Batol): New
Rajh kills (Halls of Origination): New
Rajh kills (Heroic Halls of Origination): New
Siamat kills (Lost City of the Tol'vir): New
Siamat kills (Heroic Lost City of the Tol'vir): New
Vanessa VanCleef kills (Heroic Deadmines): New
Lord Godfrey kills (Heroic Shadowfang Keep): New
Deaths to elevator boss (Blackwing Descent): New

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:50 AM   #5164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Fuck me being a mage is so much more competitive than being a shaman. I was top 10 on WOL for enhancement all the damn time but now I can't break the top 200 as a mage. Who knew 56k DPS isn't good enough...
I'm trying to make sense of this but can't... you are saying you do 56K DPS in raids or something?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #5165
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

definitly in raid.

My Buy/Sell Rating
tnkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #5166

The top 2% of raiders are doing 23-24K dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, and Fire Mage) so if you're pulling a steady 56K across raids, you are literally over 2X better than the best players, so you have nothing to worry about
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #5167
The Speed Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
The top 2% of raiders are doing 23-24K dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, and Fire Mage) so if you're pulling a steady 56K across raids, you are literally over 2X better than the best players, so you have nothing to worry about
no, Ronin is referring to world of logs, 25men
http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...g_Descent/dps/
http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play..._Twilight/dps/

back in WOTLK, ronin was one of the top enhancement shamans on the charts (as I was one of the top as rogues )
but i guess he changed class in cata, as I did as well xD but i no longer raid

Old 02-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #5168
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
grandmaster you hit 85 yet?
nope, hahaha
not playin as much as i want

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #5169
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
I haven't play since DC Online came out. Try to play WoW last night but I couldn't stand it in after 5mins. Healing in WoW just seems too hmmmm too boring. You do the same thing pretty much over and over again. In DC even as healers you are always attacking getting combs to get your power back, not to mention the heals itself is smart heals.

I play both a Socery healer and Nature healers and my HoTs hit everyone and my big heal will pick the players that is most injuy rather than me clicking who to heal. I also have bug shield or CoP in which case it prevents damage and heals people. Just seems healing in DC seems more fun and enjoyable. Also anyone can dps as well which is good. Is also a lot easier to level alts as well. There are none of the professional grind since there are no craftable which is nice. They just put up the AH but honestly I don't ever use it. All the gears you need, you can find them in Alerts, raids,Dous and Tier sets.

I also think DC is more of a action type of game so it makes you feel you have more control over your character. Also there are less skills (You can only have 6skills on your action bar, 1 trinket and 1 for Cola) So picking which skills you want on your action changes the way you play.

I admit I am a bit bias but overall I think if people give it time DC online will be a very very good game.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #5170

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post

back in WOTLK, ronin was one of the top enhancement shamans on the charts (as I was one of the top as rogues )
Same thing, nobody is over 24k or so, except of course the enemies that take extra damage during the fight
Old 03-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #5171
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE View Post
nope, hahaha
not playin as much as i want
man you need to find a high level guild for the +rep+xp leveling an alt from 80-85 is so fast and in less time too! toons now are pretty much 85 by the time your halfway through the questlines in uldum! my mains guild is level 18 :P
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #5172
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
lol fucking back into the madness once again, starting a goblin warrior
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #5173
...in the world.

Quote:
I'm trying to make sense of this but can't... you are saying you do 56K DPS in raids or something?
Yep. Prior to the recent changes to Halfus, mages did massive DPS when all the drakes are released as AOE-ed down. I believe the highest is 100k+. Those 20k per tick combustions on 10+ mobs? I've seen spiked at 243k DPS at the beginning of the fight. My effective DPS was closer to 52k DPS so I missed the top 200 on WOL where the highest is 76k.

With the changes to Halfus, I only did 38k last week.

I regularly do mid 20s. Omnotron is my highest DPS fight now. Worst DPS fight is probably Throne.

Quote:
Same thing, nobody is over 24k or so, except of course the enemies that take extra damage during the fight
I don't know what you're looking at here. At least half the raid encounters have either multiple mobs (Al'Akir, Omnotron, Magmaw, Two Dragons, Maloriak, Council, Cho'gall) or bosses that take increased damage (at least in certain phases) like Magmaw, Omnotron, Al'Akir.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #5174
...in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post

Yep. This.

I was tired of being second best at DPS even though I was one of the best shamans...well, anywhere. Pure DPS classes were always better than me.

Now...well, it's impossible to be as good as the best mages.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #5175

Some nice buffs coming to frost DK in 4.1! And ghoul res becomes a full battle res