REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Anyone else have a stalker? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/259695-anyone-else-have-stalker.html)

SpuGen 12-30-2004 05:51 PM

I want a hot stalker. :)

mocows 12-30-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpuGen
I want a hot stalker. :)
Well said :)

Grandmaster TSE 12-30-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrT
Come on, think. This is Trinity we're talking about here... the girl is twisted. She would probably trick the guy into thinking he is gonna get some, tell him to close his eyes and wait for a big suprise, then spray his tallywacker with the stuff. Then when he'd scream, she'd spray it in his eyes and mouth and then start kicking him. Or at least that's what MrT thinks she would do.
I don't know about you, but MrT would rather be stabbed then be belittled like that. At least being stabbed is semi-honorable. Being tricked into thinking you're going to get some action and then getting maced and beat up by a girl could leave some serious mental scars and possibly interfere with future sexual performance. :bluemad:

:lol
wtf man....wtf!

keitaro 12-30-2004 09:09 PM

get all the info together anazlize it. like what has been said if she went to your school find who went to mcgill. do you remb. anyone that wore that perfume in your school? call up a few friends and ask them if they noticed anyone like that or know any one that knows someone that is like that.

Ch28 12-30-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keitaro
get all the info together anazlize it. like what has been said if she went to your school find who went to mcgill. do you remb. anyone that wore that perfume in your school? call up a few friends and ask them if they noticed anyone like that or know any one that knows someone that is like that.
The problem with that is he doesn't hang out with his high school friends a lot now because he works.

Your story sounds like something straight out of a movie. I'd be pretty freaked out...I'd ask around for sure...if she's able to get a hold of where you work and stuff then there must be a middle person she got the info from...it's either that or she followed you all the way to work... :eek:

Make sure your gf is extra careful because of what she said in this letter:

Remember me? I saw you at the mall the other day with your girlfriend. She looks really pretty. It's saddening to see you with someone else but I'm happy as long as you're happy.

Notice how she commented on the physical appearance of your gf? That's already a bad sign right there...She's paying more attention to her then you in this letter. She's your admirer...she's suppose to be focusing on you but instead she's now shifted her focus onto your gf.

She's sad to see you with her because she's the one that wants to be with you. It sounds like this person if given the chance would try to harm your gf just so she can have you all to herself.

Make sure your gf takes extra precautions when she's alone and whatnot...you're a big guy so I'm pretty sure you can take care of yourself but it's your gf that you need to worry about.

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-31-2004 02:47 AM

dude you're killing me.

if i was a private investgator, id fuckin find out who it was for you FOR FREE.

keitaro 12-31-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ch28
The problem with that is he doesn't hang out with his high school friends a lot now because he works.

he might have some of his old friends on his msn/icq/aol/yahoo/ what ever or their emails or phone #s or some other means of contact.

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
dude you're killing me.

if i was a private investgator, id fuckin find out who it was for you FOR FREE.

RS PI MEET!!! we should all do some PI work haha

SpuGen 01-01-2005 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by m1asianboi
If you REALLY want one I'll give you my stalkers number, but you'll regret it! hahahaa
hook it up!!!
is she hot? :D
does she at least sound hot?

!LittleDragon 01-01-2005 04:41 PM

'k, so half hour past midnight, I get a phone call from a private number. I kept saying hello and all I hear is breathing... The only person I currently know with a private number is the mrs and she was sitting beside me, phone's in her purse and it's a flip phone so it couldn't have dialed by accident

Ch28 01-01-2005 04:53 PM

^ Ok that's just creepy.

jnesss 01-01-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LittleDragon
'k, so half hour past midnight, I get a phone call from a private number. I kept saying hello and all I hear is breathing... The only person I currently know with a private number is the mrs and she was sitting beside me, phone's in her purse and it's a flip phone so it couldn't have dialed by accident
creepy.. whenever i pick up fone calls and don't hear anything, i just hang up. it's either telemarketers or bleh, but whatever, it's that important they can always call back right?

MrT 01-01-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grandmaster TSE
wtf man....wtf!

Then again, I'm just going by how I perceive Trinity to be from reading what she posts online and have no idea what she's like in real life or even what she looks like, for that matter. :)

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-02-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by keitaro
RS PI MEET!!! we should all do some PI work haha
fuck yeah, is it me or am i the only one that likes to do detective work... fuck thats just another way of saying im a stalker isnt it?
haha

EvoAris 01-02-2005 11:32 AM

1) a lot of these stalker cases sound like it could be your friends just fucking around with you.. especially the one where the friends posted up the personal ad. I bet they just found someone who was game to fuck around with you.
2) if that call was so freaky.. breathing no talking.. noone knowing the number.. why didn't you call the operator and get the number. you *CAN* do that.
3) that shephards pie thing was really fucking disgusting.

i bet she's really fat. Talking about sex with spam and mashed potatoes? she must be... look for a fat girl

J__ 01-03-2005 11:27 AM

i had many :D but they all like 15 yr olds :(

Jermyzy 01-03-2005 02:55 PM

Re: Anyone else have a stalker?

Quote:

Originally posted by LittleDragon
By I'm going as a dead prom queen. It would be perfect if you went as the pron king.

Ch28 04-19-2005 11:19 PM

Any updates?

!LittleDragon 04-20-2005 08:07 AM

No updates... times like this make me think it's a big joke. Prior to the latest incident just before christmas, the last one I got was 4 years ago on my 21st birthday. It's either for real or some geek trying to get back at me for some of the crap I did back in highschool. If it's the latter, they should grow up, I did...

AbercrombieGuy 04-20-2005 12:30 PM

bahahaha, that's so hilarious. kinda scary tho, watch your back, she could be really nuts! if only you could leave her a note to find out more...

::smurfie:: 04-20-2005 12:54 PM

i had one in highschool

well not really a stalker i didn't know

i used to go out with him, and got a creepy feeling everytime i saw him so i let him go,

few weeks later i saw him outside in the school yard. i seriously thought i was seeing things, went over to dq for lunch with the friends, saw him sitting outside..

it kinda creeped me out. this happened for about 2 months. .

haven't seen him since

Psykopathik 04-22-2005 01:55 PM

"pron king"

LOL

coppercruiserchick 04-22-2005 02:50 PM

this is so messed up!

to be honest my first instinct? it's a guy writing those notes. I just couldn't imagine a girl writing some of those things and not laughing? i mean..god-like or lustrious hair or the mashed potatoes???
But if it is for real then she is crazy and I'd be careful cause with people like that there is no telling what they'll do..

I'd be going crazy wanting to know who it is so I could avoid them in future.

2003protege 04-22-2005 05:37 PM

i love her references to spam, butter and ground beef....very romantic. it sounds like she loves you and food!

i would stay away from her. she sounds kinda freaky.

ecor 04-22-2005 09:47 PM

onces back in high school but then i found out i ownd them money lol

Mr.HappySilp 04-22-2005 10:31 PM

so what';s up. Any updates on this staker?