REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Anyone else have a stalker? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/259695-anyone-else-have-stalker.html)

!LittleDragon 12-23-2004 10:39 PM

Anyone else have a stalker?

I find this very funny, strange and freaky at the same time. It started way back in '98 in Sr. year of highschool. I found a note in my locker. I opened my locker and was like "wtf is that smell", it smelled like women's perfume, looked around and there was a note in there. Here's what it read...

Dear Bao,

I've been admiring you for a while now. I don't know what it is. Could it be your masculine exterior? Or is it your boyish good looks and witty charm? There's just something about you that makes you different from those other immature high school boys. You look like an actor that I saw on television that was very good looking. Of course nobody compares to you with your Roman god-like body and your lustrous hair.

You probably never noticed me but I sure noticed you. The first time that I saw you, I knew right away that you were the one for me. I hope I'm not bothering you. I know that you are a very busy person. I just wanted to let you know that your greatness is appreciated. I hope you will give me the privilege of getting to know you better in the future.

See you around,

Your Secret Admirer

I thought my friends were just messing around with me so I ignored it... Halloween dance rolled around, I didn't bother going cuz I had work to do. The next day, I open my locker, the smell was there again and I thought "oh great, another one :rolleyes: Sure enough, there was a note in my locker...

Dear Bao,

I went to the Halloween dance on Wednesday, but, to my total despair and disappointment, you were not there. Why were you not there? Where were you? You better not have a girlfriend, I really wanted to dance with you. I've been fantasizing about it all week... imagining your body pressed hotly against mine, my head resting gently on your masculine shoulder, and swaying slowly in synchrony. I'll see you at the next dance Bao.

By the way, are you dressing up for Halloween? I am. I'm going as a dead prom queen. It would be perfect if you went as the pron king. We'd make the best couple.

Love You Always Forever,

Your Secret Admirer

That was the last I heard from her for a long time. Graduation came and gone and I worked in a government office for 2 years so I lost touch with my friends. I just figured this person didn't have the guts to just come to me and talk to me or if she was one of my friends, couldn't tell me how she felt... anyways, 3 years pass by, I totally forgot about these notes. My 21st birthday rolls around in 2001. I come home from work to find an envelope in the mail with my name spelled out with letters cut out of a magazine. Again, I thought "wtf??" cuz I totally forgot about her..

Dear Bao,

Remember me? It's been awhile but I know that I haven't forgotten about you. I went to McGill University for a few years but there wasn't a day that passed that I didn't think about coming back to reunite with my one true love... you. I hope the distance hasn't changed the way we feel about each other. My feelings have grown stronger since we've parted. I love how your new car compliments your Roman god-like looks. Just thinking about it makes me so horny that I feel a sudden urge to rub Spam and butter all over myself and devour it. I wish that we could share this delicious, sensuous feast together one day. Just imagine licking ground beef off my wet pussy as I spread the mashed potatoes all over your pulsating, elongated boneration. Together we make a shepherd's pie. Am I scaring you? I'm sorry if I sound different. But three years away can drive any woman crazy. I feel like I've evolved into a true woman. A real woman... the only kind you deserv.

Of course, you know why I'm writing to you, today of all days. On this day, twenty-one years ago, an angel fell from the heavens above. All the trumpets sounded to celebrate your miraculous entrance into the mortal world. So I'm wriging to you today, my love, in hopes that your twenty-first birthday will mark the beginning of a wonderful union between us. Don't be impatient my little sweet pea, the day is upon us. Happy Birthday.

Eternally yours,

Your Secret Admirer

'k, that one got a little weird... now if it was my high school friends playing a joke, I don't see what the point is. By 21, I've lost touch with everyone in high school cuz of 3 years in the corporate world. I made new friends according to my new corporate lifestyle, no time to hang around malls and chat anymore. That brings me to today... I get home, my mom tells me someone sent me some flowers... I look at the note and it read..

Hi Bao,

Remember me? I saw you at the mall the other day with your girlfriend. She looks really pretty. It's saddening to see you with someone else but I'm happy as long as you're happy.

Lovingly Forever Yours,

Your Secret Admirer

I didn't tell the mrs cuz I didn't want to freak her out but I did tell her to be more careful when she's by herself. I told her it's cold out and that I'd rather drive her where she needs to go than have her wait at the bus station cuz who knows if this person is mentally sane or belongs in a loony bin. What bothers me the most is that I don't have a freakin clue who this person is. If she thinks I'm some kinda god that fell from the sky, wouldn't she at least tell me her name? Anyone have similar stories? Or know anyone that talks highly about some guy but you've never met this guy? Or do these notes sound familiar to you and may know who wrote them? Or Are you on RS?!?!?! lol...

Edit: All these notes with exeption of the note that came with the flowers were typed on a typewriter and not a single spelling or grammar mistake was made...

Eclypz 12-23-2004 11:01 PM

lol...you ever met her?
maybe you should meet her and tell her you're not interested....who knows, she could be hot.

the sheppards pie part made me laugh...

!LittleDragon 12-23-2004 11:04 PM

I'd like to meet up with her too but it would really help if I had a clue who it was... hahahahaha
I could've met her before and not even know it..

Raid3n 12-23-2004 11:04 PM

whoa weird :X maybe inform the police if you are worried about your SO's well being...otherwise, i hope you sort this out soon, that would creep me out majorly...

?NR 12-23-2004 11:11 PM

LOL.

Shepard's pie. LOL

Elongated boneration. double LOL

sounds like something that a friend would write to you and joke about. but better to be safe than sorry. protect the mrs and find out who might be trying to screw with your head. lol... sooo many years, if this indeed is a prank, the person behind it is also very persistent.

... this chick/prankster/nutcase is whacked, time to counterstalk :D

!LittleDragon 12-24-2004 12:07 AM

I knew I should've got the mrs a bullet proof vest and some pepper spray instead of that diamond necklace... :D

KJL 12-24-2004 01:58 AM

"so horny that I feel a sudden urge to rub Spam and butter all over myself and devour it. I wish that we could share this delicious, sensuous feast together one day. Just imagine licking ground beef off my wet pussy as I spread the mashed potatoes all over your pulsating, elongated boneration. Together we make a shepherd's pie"

oh man, thats GOLD

!Nhan 12-24-2004 03:14 AM

dear god bao, thats some fucked up shit:confused: if i was you i'd becareful, and tell the mrs to becareful as well. some freakyass people out there these days..

chun 12-24-2004 04:02 AM

You gotta go meet her... but in a safe environment... good luck and keep us updated!

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-24-2004 04:25 AM

she .. obviously is obsessed with you. you know how she'll lose her obsession? if you ever meet her and you totally break the image of what she thinks you are.

she's probably fantasized about every aspect of you, your attitude, how you talk, how you smell, how you sleep, how you eat, how you .. id ont know. everything about you.

if she meets someone totally not what she's built you up to be, she'll be dissapointed and eventually forget about you. (and if she doesnt, you know you have a real problem)

the problem is finding out who she is. oh yeah, if shes like totally hot, please take a pic of her, preferably naked. yeah, go get em tiger. hahaha

on the brighter side, if you're ever single again, and she's hot, you're guarenteed a fuck buddy.

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-24-2004 04:31 AM

oh by the way, smarten up.
you have four. FOUR year books.
there are only so many females in your school.

you have three clues.
it's a female.
she went to McGill University for at least a short while.
she's around your age because she went to university during the "univeristy time" of life.

if you cant find out a list of females that went to your school that were within 2 years of your age that attended McGill University in 1 month of detective work, ... you suck at detective work. haha.

go find out, its not that hard if you try. if you really want to find out. you will. vancouver is a small place.

pay attention to detail. dont over analyze every detail, but don't overlook any either.

!LittleDragon 12-24-2004 08:46 AM

I'm trying not to get to me which is why I haven't really tried to find out who she is. I'd like to know but I'm not going to waste my time to find out. I usually forget all about it until the next time I get a note in the mail which could be years away...

Gumby 12-24-2004 09:51 AM

Re: Anyone else have a stalker?

Quote:

Originally posted by LittleDragon
It would be perfect if you went as the pron king.
Is that a typo? :D

!LittleDragon 12-24-2004 10:08 AM

Yeah, typo on my part... lol I was just looking at the notes and typed it out as fast as I could..

milkman 12-24-2004 10:14 AM

maybe you need to get fatter.

problem is that that'll turn off the mrs.

InvisibleSoul 12-24-2004 10:39 AM

I bet she is reading this thread and every other post you've ever made on RevScene. :D

milkman 12-24-2004 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by InvisibleSoul
I bet she is reading this thread and every other post you've ever made on RevScene. :D

ONLY A STALKER WOULD SAY THAT...... i think we found the culprit

InvisibleSoul 12-24-2004 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lotus604
ONLY A STALKER WOULD SAY THAT...... i think we found the culprit
LoL... no, the only bao I know is of the cha siu variety.

milkman 12-24-2004 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by InvisibleSoul
LoL... no, the only bao I know is of the cha siu variety.
you sure like your baos don't you.
do you like shepherd's pie too?

Gumby 12-24-2004 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lotus604
you sure like your baos don't you.
do you like shepherd's pie too?

Hehe this whole discussion about the shepherd's pie reminds me of the apple pie incident from American Pie... :D

!LittleDragon 12-24-2004 11:23 AM

This thread isn't about pie or me being edible... lol

Why haven't any of the ladies responded yet? I'd like to get some feedback from them as well...

~*Bree*~ 12-24-2004 12:44 PM

wow..im impressed that u totally forgot about her..yet u still got all her notes..LOL

!LittleDragon 12-24-2004 01:48 PM

I just kina toss them in one of my drawers, I forget they're there til another one shows up.

cdnav8r 12-24-2004 01:58 PM

Well, she went to your school, then in her other note it said she went to McGill University, could you not report this and see if the police could figure out which students in your grad year (plus and minus a year or two each way) also went to McGill, then investigate those individuals?

saucywoman 12-24-2004 02:22 PM

God that is freaky. You should tell ur gf about this so she's aware and alerted just incase (god forbid and hope this doesn't happen) the person is a deranged stalker and tries to hurt the g/f. I agree with cdnav8r go to the police about it. don't take this lightly incase it is an actual stalker