REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Anyone else have a stalker? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/259695-anyone-else-have-stalker.html)

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-14-2008 11:41 PM

if a girl stalked me i'd straightup ask her to be my fuck buddy if she was decent enough.

b-dub 01-15-2008 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
if a girl stalked me i'd straightup ask her to be my fuck buddy if she was decent enough.
Yea, but what happens if she finds out you have gf or something like that, she might actually hurt you or your gf.

HonestTea 01-15-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by azn_dp_boy
Yea, but what happens if she finds out you have gf or something like that, she might actually hurt you or your gf.
That's a risk I'm willing to take LOL that's if shes hot you know...

Slifer 01-15-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Turbo E
"pron king"

LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Any updates at all???

Bat-A-Man 01-22-2008 04:57 PM

the girl im seeing now has a stalker.... apparently he texts her like 3-5 times a day writing sad faces and how he wants to see her... and he tells her that he can do whatever i can do to please her... what a loser.

underscore 01-22-2008 10:33 PM

Man it's simple to solve. Get Ulic to "stalk" you. eventually he'll find the stalker chick. Then he can take one for the team and stick it in her pooper. Done.

dicecube 02-03-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by k2_alpha
there was this girl in my grade back when i was in high school. she was infactuated with this guy who was a grade ahead of us. she followed him home when school was over and sometimes hid in the bushes in front of his house. when he gradutated, she turned her crush to me......
she started following me home on the bus. there was this one time where i found here hiding in my neighbor's bush when i went out for a run.
the weird this is that while this was going on, she managed to have a bf on the side.

how do u know she followed him home from school and hide in the bushes? sounds like youre the stalker

MelonBoy 02-04-2008 05:29 PM

dont piss off the person who wrote you the letter =X... and buy your gf a pepper spray...

seriously, if shes crazy in the head it not goood...

k2_alpha 02-04-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dicecube
how do u know she followed him home from school and hide in the bushes? sounds like youre the stalker
what are you talking about? my buddy or me? read it again moron

and how I know she followed me is that when i get on the bus shes right behind me. she behind me again when i get off the bus. as i stated i was out for a run. i stretch outside before i run. during one of those stretch times i saw her

thisisapigg 02-04-2008 10:52 PM

not really a "stalker" stalker.. maybe an admirer.

i worked at a retail store downtown and i helped a customer find a size. a few days later he came back and we recognized each other so we both said hi. he comes back again and tries on a shirt (i was working in the fitting room at the moment). a couple days later i see him in the women's section and i go say hi since our eyes met and it was too awkward to turn around and leave. we make small talk and he asks me for my number. i didn't want to say NO so i said i was working. the worst part is he said he'd wait for me to get off work.

i told my co-worker and she said she had seen him a couple of times asking for me. an hour went by and i saw him standing outside the door waiting for me. i booked it when he wasn't looking and walked as fast as i could. and he followed me!! unfortunately, he caught up (damn you red light). luckily i had a friend waiting for me so i left with the friend.

i gave him my email though since i can block him (and i later did). he insisted on taking me out to dinner. i told him i had a boyfriend and even then he said he'll have dinner with me and my boyfriend. yuck.

i read the msn convo for laughs now.. but it wasn't so funny at the time :|

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-05-2008 12:19 AM

hahaha... you sound so cold, not even giving the guy a chance.. unless he was completely creepy and unattractive.

but then when you said he'd eat dinner with you and your bf, yeah, that's kinda creppy. haaha

you shoulda been like "wanna eat my shit? i'm into that"

thisisapigg 02-05-2008 05:05 PM

LOL, well.. not only was he creepy, he came off as a little desperate. plus he didn't seem like he knew a lot of english so... fail :(

dicecube 02-05-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by k2_alpha
what are you talking about? my buddy or me? read it again moron

and how I know she followed me is that when i get on the bus shes right behind me. she behind me again when i get off the bus. as i stated i was out for a run. i stretch outside before i run. during one of those stretch times i saw her

u wrote: there was this girl in my grade back when i was in high school. she was infactuated with this guy who was a grade ahead of us. she followed him home when school was over and sometimes hid in the bushes in front of his house.

my question is how do u know if she followed him(that older guy) around?

k2_alpha 02-05-2008 09:43 PM

^ahh he told me
he actually told me about this when i told him about her. the guy she used to follow is a good friend of mine.

skyxx 05-01-2010 02:43 AM

Ring Ring Ring, Stalker Alert!

Drow 05-01-2010 05:20 AM

wow its a prehistoric thread

i had ( have? ) a stalker still, its a canto girl who calls me every now and then, and talks to me like im really close to her. she'd ask me " hey are u going ______, which are things i usually do so then i'd get confused and then i'd start guessing who it is. she'd start laughing and usually replies " dont you rmb me? " or something like that... then i hang up.

once she called me pretending to be my gf and asked " honey, when are you gonna come home for dinner? " to which i got really confused because my gf is mando but the girl on the phone is speaking canto.

i can only think of one canto girl who i know who would do these stupid prank calling things, but the voices dont match. the girl's voice is sorta familiar but the person who i think has that voice is not close with me at all and i can't think of any reason why anybody would consistently prank call a person.

buddy 05-01-2010 08:13 AM

funny how all you guys assume this secret admirer is a girl ... maybe his name is Phouc Tan or something ....

urrh 05-01-2010 04:24 PM

prehistoric is right.
i bet there's been additional stalking since 05, i for one would like an update

hotjoint 05-03-2010 08:31 AM

damn this is an old ass thread

skyxx 05-03-2010 04:53 PM

lol someone fail me HAHAHAHAH awesome.

FI-Z33 05-06-2010 08:40 PM

lol thanks for bumping this thread..
wow this is kinda creepy...good read..but creepy

xzman 05-07-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*Bree*~ (Post 3123096)
wow..im impressed that u totally forgot about her..yet u still got all her notes..LOL

ya i found that part a little strange as well

neggo 05-07-2010 02:41 PM

first time seeing this thread...

i rofl'ed when i read, "together we'll make shepherds pie..." HAHAHA...or something of that sort.