REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

View Poll Results: Sexiest of the AGLY guys?
TigerSY 20 7.63%
SBassBOI 10 3.82%
CivicBlues 54 20.61%
Monster Hui 70 26.72%
CKMack 24 9.16%
Ronin 84 32.06%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2002, 04:25 AM   #751
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ImportAngel

maybe she didn't think it was 140..keke...you know..even ghosts aren't THAT precise on things like that
Maybe we should go there and leave a radar for her....y'know...to help out her freakin' out of people.
Advertisement
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 04:30 AM   #752
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronin

Maybe we should go there and leave a radar for her....y'know...to help out her freakin' out of people.
yeah..she'd appreciate that~! oh wellz..get a two seater car and have two people ride in it...i wonder who's seat she'll take.
Ichigo_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 04:33 AM   #753
...in the world.

Quote:

yeah..she'd appreciate that~! oh wellz..get a two seater car and have two people ride in it...i wonder who's seat she'll take.
...trunk? Windshield? Engine bay?

Maybe it just doesn't work. I can see it now...

Ghost lady: <using her new speed radar that we left...> Alright! 140! Time for some hauntin'! ...oh shit...it's a two-seater...and there are two people in it.

...oh well, it's almost time for Letterman...
Old 01-05-2002, 04:35 AM   #754

Quote:

...trunk? Windshield? Engine bay?

Maybe it just doesn't work. I can see it now...

Ghost lady: <using her new speed radar that we left...> Alright! 140! Time for some hauntin'! ...oh shit...it's a two-seater...and there are two people in it.

...oh well, it's almost time for Letterman...
yeah..but i heard that she'll replace the person sitting on the passenger side~!

besides...if she's in the trunk, we'd never know that she was there and that would defeat her whole purpose of haunting
Old 01-05-2002, 04:35 AM   #755
...in the world.

Quote:

yeah..but i heard that she'll replace the person sitting on the passenger side~!

besides...if she's in the trunk, we'd never know that she was there and that would defeat her whole purpose of haunting
Then where does the passenger go?
Old 01-05-2002, 04:41 AM   #756

Quote:

Then where does the passenger go?
yeah..while the passenger is gone...they don'tr remember where they were when they do come back

hey, i've gotta get going but nice chatting with you~!
Old 01-05-2002, 04:42 AM   #757
...in the world.

Quote:

yeah..while the passenger is gone...they don'tr remember where they were when they do come back

hey, i've gotta get going but nice chatting with you~!
Yeah, me too...I'm gonna fall asleep at my keyboard.

Night to anyone else who's insane enough to be awake besides myself and ImportAngel...
Old 01-05-2002, 04:43 AM   #758

Quote:

Yeah, me too...I'm gonna fall asleep at my keyboard.

Night to anyone else who's insane enough to be awake besides myself and ImportAngel...
I'm the insane one
Nitez~!
Old 01-05-2002, 04:44 AM   #759
...in the world.

Quote:

I'm the insane one
Nitez~!
Go to sleep!
Old 01-05-2002, 09:56 AM   #760
RS.net Licensed Sponsor Dealer

the ghost appears in the backseat of red cars (i don't know about certain speeds and areas). my sis's friend was going down with his friend and then his friend in the red car pulled a u turn in the ubc highway and took off. later he explained that there was a ghost in his mirror/backseat (a girl) and asked him to drop her off at the cambie/w. king edward house. he took off like a madman, stopped at the house, opened all of the doors and ran across the street by the sidwalk and cried. apparently he was a huge guy and my sis knows him pretty well so i believe in it. BUT me and my friends in hs tried it. my friend was in his red car by himself and we were following him. we went through the whole highway and past rose parkade but nothing happened. wutta waste of gas! newayz if u wanna see sumfing weird, go to graves on halloween. the ones in front of J.O. have witches who do rituals there
Autorice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 11:02 AM   #761
W2K
HELP ME PLS!!!

mmmm.....jailbait...
W2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 11:03 AM   #762
W2K
HELP ME PLS!!!

Old 01-05-2002, 11:08 AM   #763
W2K
HELP ME PLS!!!

the ones in front of J.O. have witches who do rituals there

who told you this?
i grad from jo and i have never heard of that before
Old 01-05-2002, 11:20 AM   #764
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Re: Another one...

Quote:

I heard from a friend that there's suppose to be a haunted house on Cambie and King Edward in Vancouver. A long time ago, it had really tall trees around it so it was always dark. There are stories of people who tried to live in the house but they would be...actually thrown out of the house in the middle of the night. One time, a couple who lived there had their entire bed moved outside on the lawn in the middle of the night and they didn't know how they got there when they woke up. The city cut down all the trees, and I heard a story about a monk doing an exorcist ritual or something of the sort so it's suppose to be okay now...but everybody knows about that house.
hehe, yeah practically everyone knows this story!
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 12:32 PM   #765
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally posted by speedracer888
the ghost appears in the backseat of red cars (i don't know about certain speeds and areas). my sis's friend was going down with his friend and then his friend in the red car pulled a u turn in the ubc highway and took off. later he explained that there was a ghost in his mirror/backseat (a girl) and asked him to drop her off at the cambie/w. king edward house. he took off like a madman, stopped at the house, opened all of the doors and ran across the street by the sidwalk and cried. apparently he was a huge guy and my sis knows him pretty well so i believe in it. BUT me and my friends in hs tried it. my friend was in his red car by himself and we were following him. we went through the whole highway and past rose parkade but nothing happened. wutta waste of gas! newayz if u wanna see sumfing weird, go to graves on halloween. the ones in front of J.O. have witches who do rituals there
witches?? you mean like Wicca?
Old 01-05-2002, 12:43 PM   #766
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

pinpanther488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 01:40 PM   #767
RS Veteran

the only UBC one I have heard of is the hitchhiker (sp?) one, where a girl is hitchhiking and after picking her up (can only see her in a white car i believe) and driving, she will hand you a note and disappear. I haven't heard much more about this and don't know if the note disappears or what happens after that. Anyone else heard that one?
cdnav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 06:05 PM   #768

Quote:
newayz if u wanna see sumfing weird, go to graves on halloween. the ones in front of J.O. have witches who do rituals there
yeah..too many people go there on Halloween
Old 01-05-2002, 06:08 PM   #769
...in the world.

Quote:
I drive a red car. Nothing.
Old 01-05-2002, 06:21 PM   #770

Quote:

I drive a red car. Nothing.
I believe..the ghost doesn't like you..keke
Old 01-05-2002, 07:07 PM   #771
My homepage has been set to RS

crazy idea but someone said that you have to have a clear mind and don't think of anything happening ... only then is it s'pose to happen
Old 01-05-2002, 07:18 PM   #772

Quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
crazy idea but someone said that you have to have a clear mind and don't think of anything happening ... only then is it s'pose to happen
yeah~! or just think about her enough and she'll come~!!! Booo~!!! keke
Old 01-05-2002, 08:15 PM   #773

Quote:
yeah~! or just think about her enough and she'll come~!!! Booo~!!! keke
i wonder what would really happen if she actually showed up?
Old 01-05-2002, 09:20 PM   #774
RS controls my life!

True story, my friend was waiting at a bus stop at UBC waiting for a bus and this chinese lady walks up to the stop too. then she pulls out a whole BBQ chicken like the ones you see at stores. she takes the whole chicken and stuffs her face in it. then she rips off a drum stick and takes it on the bus with her. this story always gives me shivers
Old 01-05-2002, 09:32 PM   #775

Quote:
Originally posted by Chow Yung Fatty
True story, my friend was waiting at a bus stop at UBC waiting for a bus and this chinese lady walks up to the stop too. then she pulls out a whole BBQ chicken like the ones you see at stores. she takes the whole chicken and stuffs her face in it. then she rips off a drum stick and takes it on the bus with her. this story always gives me shivers
sweet jesus ...