REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

View Poll Results: Sexiest of the AGLY guys?
TigerSY 20 7.63%
SBassBOI 10 3.82%
CivicBlues 54 20.61%
Monster Hui 70 26.72%
CKMack 24 9.16%
Ronin 84 32.06%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2002, 03:28 AM   #826
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chow Yung Fatty

hmm think about them cleaning it once a week, and all those people with bladder problems and other stuff that can end up on the seats during the week..........makes me want to drool ..................j/k
eww~!! that's just gross..gross~!!

yeah..i always imagine what could be on those seats..
afterall, you know it could be a pretty long train ride and some people get...impatient..keke
Advertisement
Ichigo_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 03:30 AM   #827
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally posted by ImportAngel

eww~!! that's just gross..gross~!!

yeah..i always imagine what could be on those seats..
afterall, you know it could be a pretty long train ride and some people get...impatient..keke
ya i seen some little boy that had to go so bad, he started crying
Old 01-06-2002, 03:31 AM   #828
RS Veteran

ooh scary stories hehehe my fave

i have one.. true one from my childhood. when i was about 3 or 4, my family moved to this apartment on Dundas rd in east van. we didn't live their for long because we soon found out that we weren't the only ones living there. on many nights i would wake up to someone pinching me, trying to get me to play with him/her. being really young and a heavy sleeper i always thought it was just my older sister. i never told my parents, but i did complain to my grandma and when she told my parents, my mom and dad told her that my older sister never woke up in the middle of the night. she's a heavy sleeper too. also on several mornings the TV would be turned on even though my parents distinctly remember turning it off before going to bed. of course by now they started to suspect something. so my dad went out and got one of those protection papers to stick over the doorway (chinese: "fu"). the day after he put it up, it was found to be taken down. soon after my parents decided to just get the heck outta there.
Old 01-06-2002, 03:33 AM   #829

Quote:

ya i seen some little boy that had to go so bad, he started crying
ohl..they'd better not let that boy sit down~!
Old 01-06-2002, 03:33 AM   #830

Quote:
Originally posted by digito-X

i have one.. true one from my childhood. when i was about 3 or 4, my family moved to this apartment on Dundas rd in east van. we didn't live their for long because we soon found out that we weren't the only ones living there. on many nights i would wake up to someone pinching me, trying to get me to play with him/her. being really young and a heavy sleeper i always thought it was just my older sister. i never told my parents, but i did complain to my grandma and when she told my parents, my mom and dad told her that my older sister never woke up in the middle of the night. she's a heavy sleeper too. also on several mornings the TV would be turned on even though my parents distinctly remember turning it off before going to bed. of course by now they started to suspect something. so my dad went out and got one of those protection papers to stick over the doorway (chinese: "fu"). the day after he put it up, it was found to be taken down. soon after my parents decided to just get the heck outta there.
keke..that's freaky~! yeah..i heard a couple of scary stories about apartments in Japan..i'll go ask my friend abuot them again and tell you guys...
Old 01-06-2002, 03:33 AM   #831
RS Veteran

another one true one.. when my mom was a child she lived in those apartments in hong kong where the residents shared bathrooms. well one day she went down to look for her neighbour and she heard someone in one of the stalls.. so she bent down to look but she couldn't see anything. she called out and no one answered. then the door opened by itself and i dunno what happened next cuz she ran off.
Old 01-06-2002, 03:34 AM   #832
RS controls my life!

Quote:

creepy...i got one, one time i was sleeping and i heard someone talking in my sleep. i woke up and didnt know who it was. later on that day, my sister told me i was talking in my sleep...kinda eerie
Old 01-06-2002, 03:42 AM   #833

Quote:

creepy...i got one, one time i was sleeping and i heard someone talking in my sleep. i woke up and didnt know who it was. later on that day, my sister told me i was talking in my sleep...kinda eerie
yeah..one person i knew always talked in his sleep...he always sounded like he was in a fight..like he was beating someone up in his sleep..he was always saying stuff like "take that~! and that~!" (you know..like he was punching someone) .it happened for four nights in a row. he shared a room with his lil' bro. One night, that guy didnt' talk in his sleep...and the room was quiet. But the lil' bro says hears whispering in the room...like..someone saying "ouch~!!..don't hit me"

creepy, eh?
Old 01-06-2002, 03:45 AM   #834
RS controls my life!

Quote:

yeah..one person i knew always talked in his sleep...he always sounded like he was in a fight..like he was beating someone up in his sleep..he was always saying stuff like "take that~! and that~!" (you know..like he was punching someone) .it happened for four nights in a row. he shared a room with his lil' bro. One night, that guy didnt' talk in his sleep...and the room was quiet. But the lil' bro says hears whispering in the room...like..someone saying "ouch~!!..don't hit me"

creepy, eh?
hehe thats pretty good 4 days? its not as my week. i sang ball and chain by b4-4 once, i was actually studying in my sleep once. Talking about the stuff i was studying for the test
Old 01-06-2002, 03:47 AM   #835

Quote:

hehe thats pretty good 4 days? its not as my week. i sang ball and chain by b4-4 once, i was actually studying in my sleep once. Talking about the stuff i was studying for the test
that's pretty good
i would love to be able to study in my sleep
save me some time~! keke
Old 01-06-2002, 03:51 AM   #836
RS controls my life!

Quote:

that's pretty good
i would love to be able to study in my sleep
save me some time~! keke
i was cramming pretty hard. almost faild out of class, but someday im gonna record myself when i sleep and see how good i sing
Old 01-06-2002, 03:53 AM   #837

Quote:

i was cramming pretty hard. almost faild out of class, but someday im gonna record myself when i sleep and see how good i sing
if you record when you sleep, maybe you'll hear you recite what you've study (another time-saver) and as for the singing..hm...no comment...keke
Old 01-06-2002, 04:06 AM   #838
RS controls my life!

Quote:

if you record when you sleep, maybe you'll hear you recite what you've study (another time-saver) and as for the singing..hm...no comment...keke
ya but it doesnt really work if you mumble. i also get told that i am totally interactive. ask me questions while i talk and i'll answer them..i just hope this doesnt screw me over in the end by saying the wrong things
Old 01-06-2002, 04:09 AM   #839

hey~~!
i've gotta get to bed now..nice talking to ya chow yun~!
Old 01-06-2002, 04:13 AM   #840
RS controls my life!

Quote:
hey~~!
i've gotta get to bed now..nice talking to ya chow yun~!
nighty night
Old 01-06-2002, 10:50 AM   #841
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:

Maybe it was just the building's landlord playin tricks on ya
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 10:55 AM   #842

Quote:

ask me questions while i talk and i'll answer them..i just hope this doesnt screw me over in the end by saying the wrong things
Same with me. Though i find that people can ask you questions when your "half asleep". Like when you lay down from exaustion while watching tv (kind of like youre still paying attention to something but your trying to sleep). A few times ive woken up while some ones asking me questions!!-- believe me this will screw you over one day>> so don't sleep near people that know you do this
Old 01-06-2002, 11:03 AM   #843
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally posted by ajei

Same with me. Though i find that people can ask you questions when your "half asleep". Like when you lay down from exaustion while watching tv (kind of like youre still paying attention to something but your trying to sleep). A few times ive woken up while some ones asking me questions!!-- believe me this will screw you over one day>> so don't sleep near people that know you do this
hehe cool what happened. mine is during a deep sleep. sleep at 11pm talk at 3am type of deep sleep. so far its just been minor things i think..mostly talking about random things
Old 01-06-2002, 11:08 AM   #844

i dunno. usu just some familymember asking me some private stuff.>> but who's asking you questions at 3AM?
Old 01-06-2002, 01:35 PM   #845
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally posted by ajei
i dunno. usu just some familymember asking me some private stuff.>> but who's asking you questions at 3AM?
my family, i dont even know im talking till i get told i am when i wake up
Old 01-06-2002, 04:29 PM   #846
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Unhappy Freaky

around 3 am or so i go out to seymore to have fun on the passes from the top to the bottom. sumtimes i see things on the side of the road. while im drifting sum 7 or 8 corners i see things on the side of he road in the bushes which give me the creeps. human figured things and jus pop outa no where. maybe its jus me and its in the dark with no one around but to add the fear........damn its a long way down if i screw up
DrIfT DeMoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 05:07 PM   #847
My homepage has been set to RS

My friends and I went to Dick's grave long time ago.... and we did some stupid stuff..... it was my friend's birthday and we were kinda high and drunk.... we pissed on the grave and piped it with steel pipes..... if u guys go there u should still see the marks =P
Old 01-06-2002, 05:08 PM   #848
My homepage has been set to RS

And it wasnt scary at all, maybe because we went there with a lil over 30 guys
heh
Old 01-06-2002, 10:06 PM   #849
W2K
HELP ME PLS!!!

W2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 10:09 PM   #850
HELP ME PLS!!!

babyvox.. niCE