REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #26
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally posted by Down2Ride
ya but were they doing it for the right reasons? or trying to "fit in?" (no pun intended!)
Mmm, I don't think so. The most important part of it was that it was all for fun. We were sick of the whole "oh, when you make love, your body makes a promise." Sex can be a physical expression of two peoples love, but it can also be just having a good time. I don't think it was a peer pressure thing because we kept it on the downlow and the other people at parties were mostly strangers.
Advertisement
babykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #27
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

3 at a time, earlier this year.
Kinda a pain in the ass though. So it lasted only about a month and a half.

My Pre-1998 American POS Mobile -
http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?p=e&pid=303914261&rid=11180&uid=284 22883
ruckus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #28
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

u dont have to explain to me the whole "fun" part.

For ppl that young compared to ppl in their 40s having orgies are 2 very different things.

ppl in their 40s are more secure, they are comfortable with themselves, they dont need sex to validate them, they are ready to have fun.

ppl our age to need to grow up a bit more
Down2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #29
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

^ Who says there weren't people in their forties there? Like I said before, there were usually a wide range of ages at the parties, from ourselves at 18-20 up to what I would guess was late forties - early fifties. This wasn't a teenage rainbow party "look at how much of a stud I am" kind of thing.
babykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #30

okay
Old 07-24-2006, 03:19 PM   #31
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by azn_babe
sum of my frds r doing those sex parties thing...they said they juss wanna have fun when they were still young...

but one important thing is, they can only do this huge sex party when they r dead drunk...
ok seriously i've been reading your posts throught this forum and, wtf. how old are you? 14? the metrotown kappa krew meet is at 6pm when ya'll get off summer school. Meet in front of Superstore.

go ahead gimme points, something needed to be said.

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:46 PM   #32
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

what?!
azn_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:46 PM   #33
Banned (BBM)

hey i dont mind.. dont need to be drunk sex is cool it also for enjoyment... no need to get so scared about this topic...

IM SURE NON OF YOU OUT THERE HAD SEX FOR PLEASURE lol.....

give me a break...

and azn babe good for your friends to enjoy it while their still young...
MtechEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:50 PM   #34

whos to say u cant enjoy it when ur older?
Old 07-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #35
Banned (BBM)

you could too, but when u got kids and shit....

I find it kidna difficult to get around the fact that money and daddy are fuking diff people out there...

For me i rather do it while i dont have kids
Old 07-24-2006, 04:14 PM   #36

Oprah had a show about swingers, and u would never know by looking at them, that they did this. They looked like bible thumping humans.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:15 PM   #37
Banned (BBM)

oh yea... its a lifesetyle most people keep secret...
Old 07-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #38

itz ppl's choices...=)

but ya...better do it b4 marriage...
n mayb when u have "experienced" enough, u might get a better n more serious marriage afterward, less chance of swinging...
Old 07-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #39
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
exactly...itz like u kno other girls r dating ur guy... datz a tough feeling...

but it would b fun to swing w/ a rubber tire though...lol
Hell yea! Now thats what I'm talkn bout!
Aetios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:03 PM   #40

Quote:
itz ppl's choices...=)

n mayb when u have "experienced" enough, u might get a better n more serious marriage afterward, less chance of swinging...
u really think if ppl sleep around with different partners now, they are less likely to cheat/swing when they are older? no, they r gonna reember how fun it was, and want to do it again, and if their partner doesnt want to do it, they will most likely do it behind their backs
Old 07-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #41

but when ppl go clubbin ALOT when they were young, they stop going when they reach 25 or 26. they all said they have enuff n find it way less fun than b4, so i assume itz da same as swingin... =P

but ya...could be, da worst case is they addict to swinging n find a monogamous relationship boring...

Last edited by azn_babe; 07-24-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:15 PM   #42

So basically...the whole point of swinging is to experience sex with different people. What is wrong with having sex for pleasure with your own partner? Is that so wrong? Its not like u gain anything from fucking another person, sex is sex, you feel the same everytime you orgasm. Personally I dont like the thought of swinger parties. Call me old fashioned, but when Im with my partner, I would only want to have sex with her, because sex is a physical expression of love, you dont just fuck everyone and anyone you want when your married. Swinger parties are just a bunch of hippies infested with STD's who have nothing else to do with thier lives. Why would you want to share your partner, the one you love with some dirty fuck? And if you want to fuck around, do it when your not married or with somebody. The whole point of playn around before you get married is soley for the fact that you are gonna be with someone for the rest of your life when you get married and you wont be able to sleep around anymore. I think swinger are couples who have lost the love for eachother, the relationship got boring, so they fuck around with other people, hardly a good way of solving things. Just my opinion.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:18 PM   #43

thats exactly what swingers say, it spices up their love life....if u really love someone, why would u want to share them?
Old 07-24-2006, 06:18 PM   #44
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

I'm 25, I've had some small experiences with this from time to time.

Basically, it's like this: Down2Ride is very close when she says "ppl in their 40s are more secure, they are comfortable with themselves, they dont need sex to validate them, they are ready to have fun." That's completely true, and that's why swingers are predominantly older. Young people are mostly still emotionally at odds with themselves. That's not to say that there aren't some young people who are comfortable with themselves and their sexuality and the emotions surrounding a swinging experience, I feel like I'm pretty well adjusted for it, but mostly young people just don't get it yet, and it shows in a lot of your posts.

Quote:
itz ppl's choices...=)

You're making swinging out to be cheating. It's not, and it's silly to do so.

Quote:
u really think if ppl sleep around with different partners now, they are less likely to cheat/swing when they are older? no, they r gonna reember how fun it was, and want to do it again, and if their partner doesnt want to do it, they will most likely do it behind their backs
Disagree. Most people who successfully swung when they were younger tend to be good communicators and honest people, and are unlikely to pick a long term partner later in life that wouldn't be as open as them sexually.

Quote:
Originally posted by 3zee
So basically...the whole point of swinging is to experience sex with different people. What is wrong with having sex for pleasure with your own partner? Is that so wrong? Its not like u gain anything from fucking another person, sex is sex, you feel the same everytime you orgasm. Personally I dont like the thought of swinger parties. Call me old fashioned, but when Im with my partner, I would only want to have sex with her, because sex is a physical expression of love, you dont just fuck everyone and anyone you want when your married. Swinger parties are just a bunch of hippies infested with STD's who have nothing else to do with thier lives. Why would you want to share your partner, the one you love with some dirty fuck? And if you want to fuck around, do it when your not married or with somebody. The whole point of playn around before you get married is soley for the fact that you are gonna be with someone for the rest of your life when you get married and you wont be able to sleep around anymore. I think swinger are couples who have lost the love for eachother, the relationship got boring, so they fuck around with other people, hardly a good way of solving things. Just my opinion.
Well for one thing, you simply don't know anything about swinging. At all. Swingers are generally couples who are deeply and unwaveringly in love. Swinging doesn't work at all if you don't love your partner and are secure with them.

Second, you pretty clearly suck at sex. This quote is what tipped me off: "its not like u gain anything from fucking another person, sex is sex, you feel the same everytime you orgasm." Hahaha ouch.

Quote:
thats exactly what swingers say, it spices up their love life....if u really love someone, why would u want to share them?
Why does really loving someone have to mean possessing them? I guess this is where an older perspective comes in. I feel like you can love your partner, share them with someone else, and not have your love diminished, but a lot of people don't and those people should probably not try swinging. If you feel like life is about finding one person and staying with them forever no matter what, you're definitely not swinging material. Most swingers are just trying to live life to the fullest, experience the most they can, and build strong meaningful bonds with their partner(s), not screw around on their partner because they don't care anymore or because they have nothing better to do.

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #45

You know what? You are so right on the money, I made that statement because I'm bad at sex You don't know me or my sexual experiences, so its ignorant of you to say that. It seems like you are offended by my opinion on this topic. Clearly you misunderstood what I was tryn to say. What I meant by that, was when you are young, you are in that phase where you fuck around and what not, you have all these sexual expereinces, untill you get married, some people are actually ok with being and having sex with that one person because they love eachother. When you've absolutely done everything you could sexually in your younger years, and then you get married, what more could u possibly experience with a stranger that you couldnt with your loved one, concidering your sex life is still very active during that age.

You try to find reason behind the swinger lifestyle, and thats fine, its your opinion. Being "emotionally at odds with themselves," or insecure is not a good reason for someone to decide not to be a swinger. The direction you choose is generally what you beliefs are. Its either you believe in loyalty and a "traditional" relationship, or one that is the swinger lifestyle.

Just curious, are you married or plan to get married in the future? What is the point of couples getting married if they are going to sleep around anyways? Minus well scrap the whole marriage thing and just have fun then.
Aetios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #46
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
WORD... WORD...WORD

altoughh not all would do it behind each others backs while a majority do

Man 50% of the time your gf tells u shes had 2 guys shes BULL shitting....

I tell u that from my exp LOL and behalf of all the men

Last edited by MtechEd; 07-24-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #47

so the majority of men do cheat! now we get da word from MtechEd ladies
Old 07-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #48
Banned (BBM)

not just men, im talking about women too...

Its life you gotta accept it, im not sayimg a cheater nor will I be one . I rather just go " honey I feel like I want to start having sex with other people, wanna swing or do you wanan divorce?

LOL

I think that sbetter than cheating... draw the line ...

but na im not a fan of cheating,,, to many times done on me so Im not into it
Old 07-25-2006, 12:26 AM   #49

wat if ur honey doesn't approve u to do it? =P

n u r willing to give up 1/2 of ur assets juss for havin sex w/ other women?

why men like to have sex w/ many women, why not juss da ones u luv?
Old 07-25-2006, 12:32 AM   #50
Banned (BBM)

well if thats what it has to come down to...

WHY NOT..

I recall my uncle telling me back in asia

Eat the dessert but wipe your mouth clean when u go home.. no trace no problems.

Just dont get STDs and bring it back home