REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #401
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
Paradox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vic, BC
Posts: 5,501
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
interesting requirements. i give you props on that atleast!
Advertisement
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:19 AM   #402
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon
 
Nightwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Van Isle
Posts: 7,653
Thanked 443 Times in 188 Posts
I love cheese, earlier this year I bought a big block of it, and I'd just cut a chunk off once in a while so I could eat it up.

SO GOOD!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
who would ban me? lol. Look at my post count.

Last edited by Nightwalker; 09-14-2006 at 08:21 AM.
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:38 AM   #403
dustinb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwalker
I love cheese, earlier this year I bought a big block of it, and I'd just cut a chunk off once in a while so I could eat it up.

SO GOOD!
Cheese is awesome. I cut pieces up and put them in everything.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:25 PM   #404
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
PhEnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: LANGFORD!
Posts: 1,883
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
My buddy almost bought a crazy soarer at auction last night but the dash was the wrong shade of grey =\ but I guess thats more important then the body kit, FMIC, HKS exhaust, Olins coilovers, LSD, TRD clutch and a 5spd =\
__________________
05 350Z Touring
PhEnX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:42 PM   #405
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Down2Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: victoria
Posts: 3,655
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 92SIvic
but what do i know... i drive a civic
Down2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:39 AM   #406
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
RHDGT-4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,241
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I just started producing my own House/Hard house/ trance music, its actually turning out better than expected!

On another note can anyone host my 30MB wav file of a song so i can create a poll about it? I cant make it into MP3 format because of the recording studio.
__________________
Buyer/Seller Ratings: 1-0-0

www.VIImports.com

JDM Imports, USDM Imports, Parts


Past Relationships:
1981 Pontiac Trans AM Turbo
1993 Infiniti J30
1990 JDM Toyota Celica GT-4

Currently Driving:
1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type M

The New Fling, On the Boat: 1992 Toyota Aristo V, VIP style
RHDGT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:28 AM   #407
Banned (BBM)
 
FrostyFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1,095
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I touch myself at night
FrostyFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:02 AM   #408
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Down2Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: victoria
Posts: 3,655
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by FrostyFire
I touch myself at night
I touch myself in elevators
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 92SIvic
but what do i know... i drive a civic
Down2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:58 PM   #409
7G
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
7G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Posts: 5,898
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ahhh, beer
__________________
www.auto-labs.com
7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #410
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Down2Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: victoria
Posts: 3,655
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
how long does it take to go thru a can of shaving cream?
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 92SIvic
but what do i know... i drive a civic
Down2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #411
7G
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
7G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Posts: 5,898
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Down2Ride
how long does it take to go thru a can of shaving cream?
a million years, i rarely shave
__________________
www.auto-labs.com
7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:18 PM   #412
RS Veteran
 
MajorBludd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Victoria
Posts: 6,239
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have been working on two cans of shaving cream for almost two years now
MajorBludd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:19 PM   #413
My homepage has been set to RS
 
65-289CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Posts: 2,192
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Down2Ride
I touch myself in elevators
Pics? I Don't beleive you.


I have to shave about every 5-6 days... you can call me Babyface.
__________________
***TALON = SOLD***

1994 Somethingorother
65-289CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:11 PM   #414
dustinb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Down2Ride
how long does it take to go thru a can of shaving cream?
I have to shave at least every 2 days, so a can of shaving cream lasts probably 2 months I'd say.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:57 PM   #415
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Oil Burner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: everywhere
Posts: 2,540
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
every 2-3days just to keep my face all clean.
__________________
01 dodge 3500 dually 4x4 6sp edge drag comp box, BD 4" turbo back exh,BD intake, mach 5 150 hp sticks, soon to come BD super B turbo
07 ford F-450 tow truck my daily driver
08 yamaha wr250 lots of fun
08 yamaha pw50 lots of fun when you want to look like a retard
1990 chev suburban 4x4 sbc new camping truck :) and it was free
Oil Burner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:25 PM   #416
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I shave like 1-2 times a week but I'm super lazy about it. I was just thinking about it today, but I seem to have been using the same can of shaving gel cream stuff forever it seems. SUSPICIOUS.
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:50 PM   #417
dustinb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by jeffraider
I shave like 1-2 times a week but I'm super lazy about it. I was just thinking about it today, but I seem to have been using the same can of shaving gel cream stuff forever it seems. SUSPICIOUS.
Maybe you've been using whipping cream instead. Since you use it for other things, it just seems like you have an unlimited supply of shaving cream.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:57 PM   #418
7G
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
7G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Posts: 5,898
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. "Son," he said, "why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it." "Oh, I'm not using nails," I replied. "I'm just hammering." With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. "I said, stop hammering!" he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. "Look," he said, "you can hammer later, but first--" Well, I didn't even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard "You can hammer," that's what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, 'cause that's the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. "I'm afraid I have some news for you," he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm's length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that's all. That apparently didn't make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn't take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. "Son, come back!" yelled Dad. "What about your hammer?!" But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. "As long as you're pounding, why not use this?" I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad's outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with the drugs, I like to tell them this story.
__________________
www.auto-labs.com
7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:06 PM   #419
dustinb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by 7G
I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. "Son," he said, "why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it." "Oh, I'm not using nails," I replied. "I'm just hammering." With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. "I said, stop hammering!" he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. "Look," he said, "you can hammer later, but first--" Well, I didn't even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard "You can hammer," that's what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, 'cause that's the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. "I'm afraid I have some news for you," he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm's length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that's all. That apparently didn't make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn't take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. "Son, come back!" yelled Dad. "What about your hammer?!" But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. "As long as you're pounding, why not use this?" I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad's outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with the drugs, I like to tell them this story.
I like the pounding in the bedroom part.

Last edited by dustinb; 09-15-2006 at 09:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #420
7G
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
7G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Posts: 5,898
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AHAHAHHAHAHA the cat just got a bath looks like a god damn drowned rat
__________________
www.auto-labs.com
7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #421
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Down2Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: victoria
Posts: 3,655
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by MajorBludd
I have been working on two cans of shaving cream for almost two years now
holy shit

the last can I bought was when I moved here in june, and it just ran out today. 2.5 months.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 92SIvic
but what do i know... i drive a civic
Down2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:04 AM   #422
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
ness_71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: VI
Posts: 1,054
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ya, about 2 months for shaving cream for me. I hate hair.
ness_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:26 AM   #423
Judge Me By My Size Do You?
 
Celica Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: here and there
Posts: 6,047
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
shaving sucks....waxing FTW!

nothing smoother
Celica Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:57 PM   #424
RS Veteran
 
MajorBludd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Victoria
Posts: 6,239
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have to say its a bad idea to look at the LED on an opital mouse........ all I can see is red dots.
MajorBludd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #425
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
ness_71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: VI
Posts: 1,054
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The problem with waxing is that your hair has to be like 1/8" long or something, doesn't it? It also seems like it would be more expensive.
ness_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net