REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz_2006 View Post
I saw the hottest chick today on robson. She was so attractive i just couldn't stop staring at her. This girl had straight, silky pitch black hair to the middle of her back and i've never seen a chick with a body as hot as this girl's! You could tell she works out, she was about 5'6, very thin and had a nice rack! Not only that but she was dressed very well. This girl was wearing those "ripped" jeans that were fitted and she had a black tank top on with brown shoes. She was all dripped in designer that's for sure! She was carrying a brown prada handbag and she had these clear chanel sunglasses on that were bling bling! I swear all the guys were checking her out and i even think the girls were too. Me and my friend even got out and went into banana republic because of her and ended up bying a sweater. I'm admitting we tried to pick her up after following her around for a bit but when we talked to her she wasn't interested at all! LOL. At least we tried. The worst part about it is that we both have girlfriends too. But this chick was hot!!! Now that's what you call a trophy wife! Just wanted to share that story cause she was gorgeous. I've never seen a hotter indian girl than her, she was the whole package! She got into a e class with sum guy after. The hottest thing about her is she had a winnie the pooh bandaid on her hand, kinda cute!! LOL
god damn, you ruined it there, just lie and say she was half asian half white
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I found her pic on fb..thanks me later!
Posted via RS Mobile
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #28
I'll be good I promise.

Thanked 1,551 Times in 329 Posts
WTF nigga you bumped a 4 years old thread for this shit?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #29
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz_2006 View Post
Yo thats not my first post ive been on here for a few yrs now with another id. and i was messin around my buddy kinda knows her. theres chicks ive posted about in lambos b4.
so you admit to having a duplicate account!

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

Closed Thread