REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   White JDM Supra plate 426 XXX know him? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/458104-white-jdm-supra-plate-426-xxx-know-him.html)

vancitiboy 03-08-2007 09:50 AM

White JDM Supra plate 426 XXX know him?

This guy tried to kill my friend last night.

My friend was traveling west from the maryhill bypass on #7. As he came to the light(one before shaunessy) a guy in a white supra ignored the yeild and drifted his car onto the hiway from the cross street. Problem was there were cars driving at full hiway speeds on the road. My buddy on his motorcycle, brakes hard to avoid rear-ending him (as the supra shot out into the first lane in front of my friends motorcycle)and dodges to the right curbside shoulder. As my friend is braking the supra suddeldy pulls a breake check after cutting my friend off. The supra takes off again and into second and then slams on his brakes again almost catching my buddy off guard again. He takes off again really fast and my buddy chases to get the plate. A few brake tests later they go through Shaunessy intersection. There is a slow moving car in the left lane and the supra matchs speed (again by massive brake check). It's raining and my friend can't match the Supra braking and goes to the right on the shoulder where the supra driver looks right at him and cranks the car into him. Supra then matches speed with the slow car in the left lane and keeps slamming on the brakes. When he finaly moves over my friend tells him to pull over and pulls up along his right side window.

The guy opens the window and starts yelling why "why are you following too close? whats your fucking problem?" pft.

My friend asks him why he tried to kill him because he can't firgure out when to merge his Supra. My friend was looking for an apology. Supra guy told him to fuck off. I would have beat him.

So, which one of you drive a white late 80's early 90's supra with aftermarket exhaust and ugly chrome wheels? Plate 426 XXX.

*edited* *again*

billboa 03-08-2007 10:04 AM

wtf that made no sense at all.

retype the story. first he was drifting then all of a sudden he was on a murderous rampage?

CRS 03-08-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by billboa
wtf that made no sense at all.

retype the story. first he was drifting then all of a sudden he was on a murderous rampage?

I have to agree w/ billa here.. Your story has some grammar problems that hinder what you're trying to tell us..

jonny123 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

had to read that like 3 times to understand....

the asshole might be on here... leave it to rs to weed the fucker out haha

AzNightmare 03-08-2007 11:06 AM

lol, damn, sorry, but i started to LOL as soon as I read about drifting in the city streets.

what a retard. Too bad he didn't hit a tree.

"why are you following too close? whats your fucking problem?"

"I am trying to yank your liscene plate off your rear bumper so I can give it to the police"

:D

JHatta 03-08-2007 11:29 AM

when he pulled over, shoulda smashed his driver window out with ur helmet...

CRiXy 03-08-2007 11:30 AM

Your friend on the bike should've been smart enough not to follow a maniac in the rain, especially after almost getting killed.

That other guy is to blame too, but it's way too dangerous to chase in that situation.

EuroTRASH 03-08-2007 05:17 PM

is the XXX his actual license plate or did your buddy not get the whole plate, or for some reason are you not telling us the whole plate #?

bcrdukes 03-08-2007 05:58 PM

"I swear, it's JasonS2000..." :lol

Cman333 03-08-2007 06:33 PM

I read the first few sentences and got annoyed.

vancitiboy 03-08-2007 09:31 PM

CRiXy, my buddy has been racing for years and knows how to slide the bike. Apparently he tells me this sort of thing happens a lot with crazy ricers.

Euro, He just gave me the first 3 digits. I'll ask him if he remebers the rest. Thing is how many white jdm supras are there with white guys wearing glasses driving them in the lowermainland? One.

Good_KarMa 03-08-2007 09:52 PM

was it a MkIV?

Edit** sorry i didnt read the part wher eu said it was a late 80's early 90's supra.

impactX 03-08-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vancitiboy
CRiXy, my buddy has been racing for years and knows how to slide the bike. Apparently he tells me this sort of thing happens a lot with crazy ricers.

Euro, He just gave me the first 3 digits. I'll ask him if he remebers the rest. Thing is how many white jdm supras are there with white guys wearing glasses driving them in the lowermainland? One.

May be your buddy should have smartened up and not follow so close?

k20a 03-09-2007 06:52 AM

I don't understand,

vancitiboy 03-09-2007 09:34 AM

A supra cut onto the hiway without looking for traffic. My friend was doing hiway speeds in the rain and almost hit the back of the guy as he drifted into traffic. Afterwards the same driver tried to ram my friend. Simple as that.

Someone has to know this car. There are only 2 JDM supras in white inported in 5 speed. Sooner or later...

Relyc 03-09-2007 10:10 AM

^I'm not on the mainland so I can't really help, but until you just said that I wouldn't have noticed that it's RHD. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Leopold Stotch 03-09-2007 10:12 AM

^well it does say JDM, so we should/could all assume it's RHD

insomniacRA 03-09-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

A supra cut onto the hiway without looking for traffic. My friend was doing hiway speeds in the rain and almost hit the back of the guy as he drifted into traffic. Afterwards the same driver tried to ram my friend. Simple as that.

Someone has to know this car. There are only 2 JDM supras in white inported in 5 speed. Sooner or later...

i understand this story but not the first post

impactX 03-09-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Or he can't see your buddy. Close calls happen all the time on a bike. It takes 2 parties to start a road rage though.

97ITR 03-09-2007 12:35 PM

There just so happens to be a mk3 pearl white jdm supra for sale in the vehicle classifieds.

edit...

oh look, also has 18 inch chrome wheels and an exhaust. Small world?

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=456243

VR6GTI 03-09-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 97ITR
There just so happens to be a mk3 pearl white jdm supra for sale in the vehicle classifieds.

edit...

oh look, also has 18 inch chrome wheels and an exhaust. Small world?

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=456243

his location says coquitlam aswell :rofl: someone should pm him this thread

quasi 03-09-2007 02:26 PM

I can understand your buddy trying to get a plate but after the first brake check it's just not worth dieing trying to get it. From the looks of the post above that could be the car and to be honest if someone tried to take me out like that I'd be making an appointment to view that car. If it is the same one and the same guy uh......tell him I didn't appreciate what he did. I'd say something like I'd use a crowbar to get my point across but doing something like that would be against the law and we all love the law. :)

The same guy advertising on RS also has an ad on buysell with a phone number. I mean who knows it's probably not even be the same car but a resourceful person might want to either reverse lookup the number or perhaps if not available use a favor with someone who might have access to the corresponding address, cough *telus* cough *hydro* cough *gas*. Anyhow I'm rambling now, if someone tried to kill me I probably wouldn't just let it end at that.

wing_woo 03-09-2007 03:45 PM

He probably didn't see the motorcycle when he changed lanes and when he did see it, all he saw was the motorcycle tailgating him so that's why he ended up reacting that way.

BoredAtWork 03-09-2007 03:49 PM

sounds more like this:

-supra drifted into bike's lane
-supra brakes, bike nearly rear ends him
-bike tries to follow suit, supra guns it and starts off a race. Technically, the bike owner followed in the same fashion, so both were street racing
-supra outbrakes the biker a few times, and the last incident the bike when onto the shoulder coz he cant brake in proper time.
-both driver goes into dispute looking to fault ther other person.

vancitiboy 03-09-2007 05:17 PM

Sent the info to my friend. Looks like our car.

Bored,

It's nice to make sense of things in your head and paraphrase them up like that. But the case is that's not how it went down. The supra pulled onto the highway instead of yeilding. The motorcycle wasn't the only vehicle that nearly rear-ended him. It was an idiotic merge.